It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HunkaHunka

A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

I guess it's time to impeach the guy.

This idiot needs to resign immediately.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Karma is a fickle bitch. Evil wishes are returned times three. Have a nice day Senator.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
WOW
I thought "I hope" was harmless, kind of like i wish. Guess it depends on who is saying it?

The rep has acknowledged what was done was wrong.
www.kansascity.com...

“It was wrong for me to post that,” Chappelle-Nadal said. “But I am not going to shy away from the damage this president is causing.”

So in other words, she is speaking out of both sides of her mouth. The twit said she was wrong to post it (note she didn't say "sorry," but on the other hand she tried to justify her words.

I still hope the Secret Service will pay this twit a visit. A nice long one.

Better brew a pot of coffee, sweetie.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: shooterbrody
WOW
I thought "I hope" was harmless, kind of like i wish. Guess it depends on who is saying it?

The rep has acknowledged what was done was wrong.
www.kansascity.com...

“It was wrong for me to post that,” Chappelle-Nadal said. “But I am not going to shy away from the damage this president is causing.”

So in other words, she is speaking out of both sides of her mouth. The twit said she was wrong to post it (note she didn't say "sorry," but on the other hand she tried to justify her words.

I still hope the Secret Service will pay this twit a visit. A nice long one.

Better brew a pot of coffee, sweetie.

This is "WE THE PEOPLE's" fault. We have allowed these despicable traitors to make laws to put our asses in prison, fine us, yet when they are guilty of sedition or treason against our Republic what happens?

NOTHING!

Wake up! Our days of Liberty and Freedom are numbered...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
She's just representing her constituents.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Clearly.

Also a convenient distraction perhaps.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: RazorV66

a reply to: HunkaHunka

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

I wonder how many congressmen from both sides of the aisle "liked" her post?

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.

Well, she was exercising her free speech rights.

The problem is now, those who were against free speech really can't defend her without looking like lame-assed hypocrites.

Freedom of speech can only go so far.

If I went to a crowded theatre and screamed "fire," at which point a stampede for the exits would ensue and someone gets hurt (or worse), I would be reponsible.

Then there's incitement to riot.....again, this is a crime.

As far as I am concerned, inciting violence against the President of the United States, whose life has already been threatened many times since he took office, is a crime and must be dealt with accordingly.

I read that report and noticed the twit refuses to resign. She should be forcibly removed from office.

I'm glad the Secret Service is looking into this.

I don't agree with some of what Trump is doing (or not doing re. NK and healthcare), but that doesn't mean I condone her remarks. Quite the contrary. I am disgusted by them.

This goes beyond freedom of speech. It is a crime.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I disliked Obama but I never wanted him to be killed. He is a father and husband before he was our president. I also do not recall ONCE a sitting state or federal house or senate member calling for his assassination. If it happened I would hope they were removed from office.

They should be charged and then the Governor should remove them from elected office. She is sorry now. Tough. People need to be held responsible for their actions.

She will be protected by the political establishment. The illusion is now shattered, so the hatred is in plain sight, but accepted as long as it is directed at the enemy - which is anyone who goes against the radical leftists who seem to have placed themselves in all areas of govt and the media.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dianajune
Well, it is my hope that the Secret Service pays that twit a visit. Just sent a tweet to them moments ago.

A visit is not enough - some action has to be taken now. It's getting ridiculous. This feels like frustration at their tactics not being effective to date to remove an elected President - and now that desperation is leading to extremism. Has to be stopped.

Agreed. Of course I hope that their visit - which appears to be a good possibility judging by that report - will be followed by an arrest.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Calling for assassination is disgusting.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: 123143
A lot of human beings are really despicable and pathetic in calling for the death of a man who told the truth.

That reminds me of what happened to the Lord Jesus. I'm not saying Trump is even close to Him......not by a very long shot, of course.

But society tends to turn on those who tell the truth, especially when THEY are being criticized for wrongdoing.

I don't agree with everything I hear from the Alex Jones program, but it wouldn't surprise me if "the powers-that-be" truly want our Potus out of the Oval Office. At least that's the gist of what I heard....what does Alex call it....the "deep state?"

I hope the Secret Service will thoroughly investigate every threat.....we can't assume it's just people blowing off steam.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
How do people like this get elected?!!

Missouri legislator wants you to check your white privilege at the door, or else

Be Carful Who You Vote For.

It doesn't surprise me she said those things......Soros would be most proud.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

She only "wished" he'd get assassinated.

People wish that on me daily here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

I wonder how many congressmen from both sides of the aisle "liked" her post?

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.

what spinning. There is no spinning to stupidity. Still Trump is douche, and douchebags like him seem to trigger people without much sense or substance on their heads. Nonetheless, and apart of from all this Donnie has the big masterplan talk, he simply is not up to the task of running a world pwer.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I'll say it right now, in case other Trump haters don't (I'm writing this before reading the thread).

If you advocate assassination, you shouldn't be in office. Depending on the circumstances, criminal charges should also be filed. Accepting the rule of law means not condoning political violence in any form.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I always knew some Democrats want Pence to be President !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

But, don't you think Pence would make a "decent" president?

He may not be as "exciting" as Trump, but nobody has anything bad to say about Pence.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Was it in bad taste?
Yes.
What is inappropriate?
Yes.

Was it illegal?
No.

Wishing is just that.

We are entering the age of thought police.

Now if I was conspiratorial, I'd say that she did it on purpose in order to pave the way for laws against speech.

If I was conspiratorial.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH
But, don't you think Pence would make a "decent" president?

He may not be as "exciting" as Trump, but nobody has anything bad to say about Pence.

I like Pence more than I like Trump. I think he's a decent human being even though I disagree with many of his policies. He has actual experience in governing too. It's basically a strict upgrade.

I think he could unite the right too. He'll get a bump from Trump picking him, and he gets along well enough with the establishment.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Now if I was conspiratorial, I'd say that she did it on purpose in order to pave the way for laws against speech.

I agree, except whether she did to pave the way or not, she is helping pave the way.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

That's why it's even more imperative than ever to fight for free speech.

They'll call you a Nazi, an assassin, anything to shame you into staying quiet while they prison-rape free speech and free expression.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join