It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

A Missouri state senator said in a now-deleted Facebook post that she hopes President Donald Trump is assassinated.

Maria Chappelle-Nadal acknowledged on Thursday that she wrote a post which read: “I hope Trump is assassinated!”

She made the comment in an exchange with a left-wing activist who claimed that his cousin is a Secret Service agent.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

I guess it's time to impeach the guy.

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

I just sent her a message. Can't wait for her to play the victim!

+8 more 
link   

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

I wonder how many congressmen from both sides of the aisle "liked" her post?

link   

Well if this rep is impeached for an "i hope" wouldnt the same logic say trump should be impeached for his "i hope"?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I always knew some Democrats want Pence to be President !!

BwaaaaHaHaHa

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
If true then the senator needs to step down. We have no need for talk like this.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Well, it is my hope that the Secret Service pays that twit a visit. Just sent a tweet to them moments ago.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.
edit on 17-8-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   
WOW
I thought "I hope" was harmless, kind of like i wish. Guess it depends on who is saying it?

The rep has acknowledged what was done was wrong.
www.kansascity.com...

“It was wrong for me to post that,” Chappelle-Nadal said. “But I am not going to shy away from the damage this president is causing.”

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

If this is true, I mean it could be fake news....(or does that just happen to Trump?) Then this senator should be forced to resign in ignominy and a special election should be held to replace her. Then, of course, according to protocol, she should be investigated very thoroughly by the FBI.

No matter who holds the PoTUS seat, no matter how much you disagree with them, calling for the assasination of a sitting president is just disgusting...and against the law, I do believe.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
A dumb senator, elected by dum.........you all know the rest. We elect them folks, they aren't just handed the job. She should be glad to be a Senator here in the USA, some countries, talk like that will get you that "dirt nap".

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No matter who holds the PoTUS seat, no matter how much you disagree with them, calling for the assasination of a sitting president is just disgusting...and against the law, I do believe.

I hope is calling for the assassination?

So also then does I hope mean stop an investigation?

You dont get it both ways.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.

Well, she was exercising her free speech rights.

The problem is now, those who were against free speech really can't defend her without looking like lame-assed hypocrites.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
If Trump was.

They'd blame in on a 'white nationalist/supremacist',kkk' member and try to ban gunz.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
If Trump was.

They'd blame in on a 'white nationalist/supremacist',kkk' member and try to ban gunz.

Neo, you are spot on!

All the Trump haters and Never Trumpers will be laughing and pissing on his grave, until they realize OMG this is the perfect opportunity for gun control!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
What?!?!

Promoting death?
Promoting violence?

She is a Nazi!!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny thing here is.

No one made comments like that about Hitler at the time.

A real nazi.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Reminds me of the time when Hollyweirdos called for Trump to be assassinated:

edit on 8/17/2017 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen such a large scale disinformation and character assassination campaign against a sitting US president. It's truly awe inspiring.

It's scary the power that is wielded by the foolish brainwashed social media army.

No moral or legal boundaries. Just rampant unsubstantiated outraged pointed in whatever direction they can. Sadly, the weapon is so imprecise in it's aim that usually there is a lot of fallout and casualties as it is just blasted in every which way.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I don't think I've ever seen such a large scale disinformation and character assassination campaign against a sitting US president. It's truly awe inspiring.

Not even GW garnered this much snip.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join