It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Was it in bad taste?
Yes.
What is inappropriate?
Yes.

Was it illegal?
No.

Wishing is just that.

We are entering the age of thought police.

Now if I was conspiratorial, I'd say that she did it on purpose in order to pave the way for laws against speech.

If I was conspiratorial.

That's exactly why I thought it was important to appropriate this as a moral issue rather than legal.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
She should resign.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Her facebook page is on fire, lol

linky

the deleted post:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I haven't seen a movie in a theater since Red Dawn.
I will not support hollywood or the crowd that resides there.

Jim Carrey used to be funny

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No matter who holds the PoTUS seat, no matter how much you disagree with them, calling for the assasination of a sitting president is just disgusting...and against the law, I do believe.

I hope is calling for the assassination?

So also then does I hope mean stop an investigation?

You dont get it both ways.

Yes you can!

If Trump had yelled it, it would've been his downfall. Inflection DOES have a bearing on law.

The person she was in conversation with alluded to it and then she came out and said it, with an exclamation point!

She meant it wrongly, hence why she apologized. You don't have a leg to stand on. This is despicable behavior for an elected official.

I'm shocked she's not stepping down. Not!

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Wow, this bitch makes me ashamed to be from Missouri. At least McCaskill and others are calling her out; think I'd have to move states if not.

I'm torn on whether it falls under free speech or "fire in a theatre." I lean toward "fire in a theatre," primarily due to the other things coming out of her mouth and the tendency to violent behavior alluded to in the second linked article. In any case, I agree that she should resign.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:52 AM
link   
This is Donald Trumps own doing.

He has infected America with his hate, and its even seeping into the side of the good guys.

Was it the right thing to say?

No

That being said, it was an emotional conversation with a friend.

Also...

Id like to point out that once again, the right doesnt really believe or understand how the left views Donald Trump. The right was okay with killing Hitler, killing Saddam Hussein, killing all the other evil dictators of the world...

Many of the left view Donald Trump as just that, pure evil incarnate, a cancer upon this earth... LITERALLY

If you were in school as a kid, and see a bully beating a kid up, and you rush in to help the kid defend himself and you fight back at the bully and knock him out.. wasnt your violence justified? Since you were acting in moral and physical defense of another human being who was being unjustly attacked?

The Motto for our Special Forces is De Opresso Liber, or "Liberate the Oppressed"...Many see Donald Trump as an oppressor, and this country as his victim

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

Exactly why it's hard to take you seriously. An elected potus has been compared murderous dictators.

But yes, keep screaming how no one else understands.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Many see Donald Trump as an oppressor, and this country as his victim

Yeah, those people are called crazies. They are mentally stupid or mentally ill.

He's more hands off than any POTUS in recent memory. How can he be an oppressor when he hasn't oppressed anyone?

If there are people you know who want the POTUS killed, it is your duty and honor as an American to report them to the SS immediately.

I'm sure you'll get right on that, because you're an honest person, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I don't understand why the Left thinks that bad-mouthing the President will propel them to victory. That's not a bright strategy. Or, maybe they're more comfortable being the little guy throwing rocks at the giant up on the hill?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well she has just shared the dumb bitch of America award with that Cathy griffin.

And they blame trump for spreading , wait for it - hate

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: seeker1963

Funny thing here is.

No one made comments like that about Hitler at the time.

A real nazi.

Yes there was. They even tried to assassinate him. But they screwed up, and he survived.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Now I hope she is killed. Can she see how that works?

edit on 8 18 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
I don't think I've ever seen such a large scale disinformation and character assassination campaign against a sitting US president. It's truly awe inspiring.

It's scary the power that is wielded by the foolish brainwashed social media army.

No moral or legal boundaries. Just rampant unsubstantiated outraged pointed in whatever direction they can. Sadly, the weapon is so imprecise in it's aim that usually there is a lot of fallout and casualties as it is just blasted in every which way.

It only takes one good dog to herd a hundred sheeple.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: alexpmi

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Now we have senators from (I'm guessing) the democrats that are openly saying they want Trump dead.

I wonder how many congressmen from both sides of the aisle "liked" her post?

Of course this Nazi slob is a Dem....calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi.
Can't wait to hear the Leftists try spin this one.....*grabs popcorn.

what spinning. There is no spinning to stupidity. Still Trump is douche, and douchebags like him seem to trigger people without much sense or substance on their heads. Nonetheless, and apart of from all this Donnie has the big masterplan talk, he simply is not up to the task of running a world pwer.

Cool story bro.
Congratulations on joining the Truth Deniers.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lucidparadox

Yep.

People riot against Trump.

Its trumps fault.

People call for trumps death.

Its trumps fault.

Bernie supporter trys to assassinate a group of republicans and shoots Steve Sca;ise.

Its trumps fault.

You are insane.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
And there's still people questioning which side embraces its extremist fringes more?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
And there's still people questioning which side embraces its extremist fringes more?

The side that loses 80% of national elections since 2012, gives a good clue as to where the most extremists call their home.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Id like to point out that once again, the right doesnt really believe or understand how the left views Donald Trump. The right was okay with killing Hitler, killing Saddam Hussein, killing all the other evil dictators of the world...

Please explain to us how Trump is a dictator...oh, and please list for us all the people he's oppressed. I'll hold my breath.....

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

so you will kindly source any indictment made on an "i hope" threat

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join