It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missouri Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Democrats. The party of hate.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

"calling for the death of the President is the same as being a Nazi."

How is that being, like a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I may disagree with many presidents and political leaders in the USA might like to see then put on trial but never and I mean NEVER do I wish to see one assassinated! This country has seen that before and it never ends they way it would be hoped for in fact very much the opposite!

I do hope she resigns as hate begets...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: HunkaHunka

Well if this rep is impeached for an "i hope" wouldnt the same logic say trump should be impeached for his "i hope"?

Oh come on you're not naive enough to think that hoping death on someone in a public setting with multiple people that share that sentiment is the same as hoping in a private setting that you can see a way of taking it easy on someone for legal action. We're talking apple's and orangutans here. Surely that's not what you're suggesting.
edit on 17-8-2017 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune
Well, it is my hope that the Secret Service pays that twit a visit. Just sent a tweet to them moments ago.

A visit is not enough - some action has to be taken now. It's getting ridiculous. This feels like frustration at their tactics not being effective to date to remove an elected President - and now that desperation is leading to extremism. Has to be stopped.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: dianajune
Well, it is my hope that the Secret Service pays that twit a visit. Just sent a tweet to them moments ago.

A visit is not enough - some action has to be taken now. It's getting ridiculous. This feels like frustration at their tactics not being effective to date to remove an elected President - and now that desperation is leading to extremism. Has to be stopped.

If Trump is taken out by assassination or a coup, I can guarantee you EVERY politician in DC will be heading for the BUNKER! The Highways to Washington, DC will be filled with armed Patriots doing what we should have done a long time ago. Take our country back from corrupt politicians.

I already got my ride!
Yes, we know where the air vents are as well. So have fun in your tin can you rats!
edit on 17-8-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A lot of human beings are really despicable and pathetic in calling for the death of a man who told the truth.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I'm British so not aware who this senator is. One thing I have noticed recently is frequent evidence of the compassion paradox ie the more caring the politics, the more likelihood for violent words and in some cases violent actions. As writer Patrick West says, for those who believe they have supreme righteousness, anything is on the cards.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Morrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That would not end well. It would undoubtedly trigger a civil war at this point. It's amazing how incredibly dumb some people are. This wouldn't even be in the interests of the most ardent left wing zealots, though they don't seem to grasp that.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
i hope i win the lottery. doesn't mean i will.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
nvm
edit on 17-8-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
i hope i win the lottery. doesn't mean i will.

I hope you understand the difference.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: 001ggg100

Obviously you have no idea what the Night of the Long Knives was.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I disliked Obama but I never wanted him to be killed. He is a father and husband before he was our president. I also do not recall ONCE a sitting state or federal house or senate member calling for his assassination. If it happened I would hope they were removed from office.

They should be charged and then the Governor should remove them from elected office. She is sorry now. Tough. People need to be held responsible for their actions.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
How do people like this get elected?!!

Missouri legislator wants you to check your white privilege at the door, or else

Be Carful Who You Vote For.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
I disliked Obama but I never wanted him to be killed. He is a father and husband before he was our president. I also do not recall ONCE a sitting state or federal house or senate member calling for his assassination. If it happened I would hope they were removed from office.

They should be charged and then the Governor should remove them from elected office. She is sorry now. Tough. People need to be held responsible for their actions.

I don't think this should be seen as a legal issue aside from the normal looking into that would happen in this situation. Her immediate removal from office is necessary for moral reasons though, and should be agreed on from both sides.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

To be very honest, many voters simply vote based on race or party. They do not look at the candidates. Then, they will redistrict to make sure that the races are 'balanced' when the time is needed. Maxine Waters is a prime example.

I vote for who will do the best for my country, state or county. I attend the local county and city events and where I live has gone from about 10% to 75% Hispanic in the last 10 years. When I was there, being a white male, no one of hispanic origin even approached me but got plenty of looks. One woman did, I talked to her, like her platform and I voted for her. She was the only opposite party vote I gave. The others I skipped. They did not deserve me vote.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

No matter who holds the PoTUS seat, no matter how much you disagree with them, calling for the assasination of a sitting president is just disgusting...and against the law, I do believe.

I hope is calling for the assassination?

So also then does I hope mean stop an investigation?

You dont get it both ways.

What are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
That kind of talk is taken seriously if a regular person makes it in a public place, and should be taken even more seriously if it is made by a member of Congress.
What if one of her constituents takes it as a direct request and then acts on it?
I don't know where this falls under free speech but if you can't tell fire in a movie theater then I would imagine a member of Congress shouldn't be saying this on social media.
If the guy who was painting Obama's face on toilet seats got a visit from the secret service then she should too , and he was just painting a face on toilet seats, not hoping someone would be assassinated.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
If true then the senator needs to step down. We have no need for talk like this.

We have laws for this, it's called sedition.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join