It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Vehicle driven into crowds , Barcelona this time .

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Cymru

Another attack done by some whack jobs in the name of a religion.

Best summary I have ever read

Lets hope this situation is somehow ended soon, end all religion....please
edit on 17-8-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
LATEST: Spain media reporting that another vehicle (a white Ford Focus) were stopped by police. They exited the vehicle and fired upon police. Got back in the vehicle and sped off again.

Speculation: This is a separate but possibly related attack or organizers fleeing.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Cymru

Another attack done by some whack jobs in the name of a religion.

Best summary I have ever read

Lets hope this situation is somehow ended soon, end all religion....please

It's about ideology...

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
Just saw the body of a small child on the live stream.

Very sickening. Very sad.

I saw a vi on youtube of the incident and saw what looked like a couple of children laying dead on the pavement.

These terrorists need to die.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: QueenofWeird

I think there are no Gods, or sky fairy's, just dumb humans following their chosen cult, abusing texts that are 1000s of years old, perverting weak minds to follow a path of hate.

If Gods were to exist and were omnipotent, they would not allow such evil in the world he/she/they created, otherwise they would also be evil, thus no gods as for Satan.....he seems to exist throughout human history demonstrating evil regularly.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   

I think there are no Gods, or sky fairy's, just dumb humans following their chosen cult, abusing texts that are 1000s of years old, perverting weak minds to follow a path of hate.

If Gods were to exist and were omnipotent, they would not allow such evil in the world he/she/they created, otherwise they would also be evil, thus no gods as for Satan.....he seems to exist throughout human history demonstrating evil regularly.

Nah free will explains it all. However there is a good possibility that christianity gets banned next because Nazi's and WS are also very often associated with them. This could be fun. /sarc
edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlin added a /sarc though that would be obvious guess not

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
13 now confirmed dead, at least 50 more injured.

BBC

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Alright. Well this is as disturbing as ####.

No more jokes, just hope they catch the bastard(s) and apply some severe justice.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
13 now confirmed dead, at least 50 more injured.

BBC

Well time to get #notallmuslims trending again. Nothing has to do with nothing after all. Yeah i'm cynical sue me.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well time to get #notallmuslims trending again. Nothing has to do with nothing after all. Yeah i'm cynical sue me.

Cynical ?

Not the word I would've used to describe your verbal vomit in this thread during a time when men, women, and children are dead or on their death beds.

Give it a fu**ing rest.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Apparently a suspect has died in a shootout with the police......

so one in custody, and one dead. what is going on with the hostage situation? no one is talking about it on the news? did they resolve it?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I meant that it isn't religion per se but ideology that drives people to committing atrocities.

Anyways thank heaven, No pun intented, for Ambien. This Ambienista is going to the sleep fairies.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
And the same news crap every time, Spanish Intelligence, like British Intelligence, too slow to prevent it, but they always seem to know it's a "terrorist attack" within minutes, what tripe.

The CNI and the CNP has been known to be really competent, unless they're in on it (the former) or neutered (the latter, in Catalonia)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Nah free will explains it all. However there is a good possibility that christianity gets banned next because Nazi's and WS are also very often associated with them. This could be fun.

Christianity is not going to get banned.

You don't have to be a drama queen.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

originally posted by: britishpatriot
Now reports that two armed terrorists are in a restaurant, looks like hostages have been taken.

No talk of SF units having been deployed yet but CEO could be involved if this is a hostage situation.

but hey, remember, #NothingToDoWithIslam.

Have everybody changed their profile pic yet? #PrayForBarcelona?

no?

Hey, it may have been Nazis that did it!

Muslims actually were nazis.

The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem alloed with the nazis and Hitler even gave him his own SS division.

And of course Muhammed was a proud unapologetic slave owner who instuctrd all muslims to do the same, in the koran.

TEAR DOWN THE MOSQUES AND PRAYER TOWERS, SYMBOLS OF NAZIS AND SLAVERY!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Police release picture of suspect

Police in Barcelona have released a picture of the man who allegedly rented the van used in the attack.

Driss Oukabir, in his 20s, was born in Morocco, according to local media.

BBC

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Nah free will explains it all. However there is a good possibility that christianity gets banned next because Nazi's and WS are also very often associated with them. This could be fun.

You think the deaths of innocents are fun!

You are sick.

And keep your American (pseudo political) taurine fecal matter spouting for a subject that concerns your country please.

This is in Barcelona, Spain, Europe.

We In Europe do not really give a rats poo about you folks getting all triggered up and whinging and bickering about your new found "in" word which is Nazi.

Shakes head in sorrow for you.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Cynical ?

Not the word I would've used to describe your verbal vomit in this thread during a time when men, women, and children are dead or on their death beds.

Give it a fu**ing rest.

What? Trump supporters and all whites are now supposed to denounce WS and Nazi's though it goes without saying that most already do. Fair is fair.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Why is it taking so long for Sadiq Khan to disavow this muslim terrorist and islam by name?

Why is it taking so long for the alt-left media to condemn Mayor Khan and other muslim leaders for not calling it islamic terrorism and condemning it immediately?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

You think the deaths of innocents are fun!

You are sick.

And keep your American (pseudo political) taurine fecal matter spouting for a subject that concerns your country please.

This is in Barcelona, Spain, Europe.

We In Europe do not really give a rats poo about you folks getting all triggered up and whinging and bickering about your new found "in" word which is Nazi.

Shakes head in sorrow for you.

Sorry i forgot the /sarc.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join