It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Vehicle driven into crowds , Barcelona this time .

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, indeed. A three year old killed along with Mum and Uncle.

But, we are not scared, they won't win.

I am so disgusted.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I must say, this topic has been eerily quiet on these boards. Anyway, I just saw this...

archive.fo...

Apparently that is the blast scene of 120 butane canisters, and some can be seen in the picture. At a glance it looks like a rather standard gas incident. Can somebody please explain to me why the entire block didn’t go boom? I’m a bit confused by this because I’d honestly expect a rather impressive fireball and then not much in ground zero but a noticeable crater.

Also... I’ve just looked for some images of the van on Google and they’re very hard to come by. The only reliable shot I’ve seen so far, and that’s possibly out of abundance of caution in respect of avoiding anything too graphic, is a popular picture of the scene from a building looking down at the left-side of the van. Bearing in mind that Spain is left-side driving in the vehicle, so that’s right-side of the road, that leads me to this big question...

Why was the driver’s door closed whilst it was being surrounded by police? Did the driver jump out but for some peculiar reason, before running off, close the door? Me and a few friends did a “fat legger” from a taxi this one time, as much as I hate to admit it but we were about 16 or something like that, and we left the doors open so that the driver would have to close them and therefore be much less likely to give chase. This wasn’t planned, it was something we all did out of pure instinct at the time. So who, under such a scenario as running from a massacre they just committed, would take the time to close the door? Therefore until I see irrefutable pictures of a person behind that wheel, there was no freakin’ driver.

What with all these planes and helicopters falling out the sky, all these cars and vans performing acrobatic manoeuvres and the such... I really do have to wonder now if many of them were remote-controlled attacks. It looks to me like somebody is trying very hard to manipulate everybody into accepting a full land invasion of the Middle East under a false pretext.

posted on Aug, 21 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just a rebump.

The van driver who was on the run was shot and killed by the Spanish police today.

Apparently he was wearing a factice suicide bomb device.

Warmest

Lags

posted on Aug, 31 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Paper publishes highly suspect US intelligence document on ISIS attack in Barcelona ahead of Catalan referendum.
Source

Els Mossos van rebre l'alerta d'atemptat de la CIA el 25 de maig

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join