It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Vehicle driven into crowds , Barcelona this time .

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker11

But on the other hand the same establishments who broadcast these stories seem to punish people for the very reaction they solicited by calling them out for being racist to immigrants and intolerant toward their peaceful religion. Like offering a dog a piece of meat then punishing it for eating it, over and over again. 

It is called Pavlovian or classical conditioning. They want people to simply accept that inhuman acts will happen.

Show the horror and then punish your innate reaction to it.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Now 13 dead...more dead predicted.
This is so bad, CNN can barely break away from calling Trump a Nazi-Racist.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

But on the other hand the same establishments who broadcast these stories seem to punish people for the very reaction they solicited by calling them out for being racist to immigrants and intolerant toward their peaceful religion. Like offering a dog a piece of meat then punishing it for eating it, over and over again. 

It is called Pavlovian or classical conditioning. They want people to simply accept that inhuman acts will happen.

Show the horror and then punish your innate reaction to it.

Ah, yes. I didn't know that term. Thanks for introducing me to it.

I was struggling to describe how it feels like a major programming effort is coming to fruition very quickly. People have always been worried about governments taking our rights and freedoms from us, but how much more effective and absolute it will be if we're taught to take them away from each other. How much more silenced we will be if our own social circles shun us for discussing anything that disagrees with the established agenda for the day. I've watched acquaintances who I thought to be intelligent, just fall so hard for anything the media has been cranking out lately. Willing to label entire groups of people under one hateful umbrella because of the rotten apples. Yet, the rules don't apply when it comes to other groups somehow. No, no we must not lump them all together! Then turn around and do the very same thing they condemned. I feel like the majority are completely losing their marbles, yet if I were to speak up I'd be shunned myself for questioning or calling out the blatant double standards.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Now 13 dead...more dead predicted.
This is so bad, CNN can barely break away from calling Trump a Nazi-Racist.

Well they have no shame to push there agenda to smear Trump by using the terrorist attack. It's despicable but people lap it up like ambrosia. Even if people hate Trump this just goes too far and should be met with a bombardment of emails that the american people don't stand for this vile behavior.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   

It has been an ongoing program for a while. Interest the population in politics; divide the population with politics; suppress the population through politics.

Suppression is happening right now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Was this the doctors and educated people that recently had crossed the border into Spain?

Nothing to see here people, there are no Islamic terrorists, only KKK in disguise...go on, take down another statue of Confederacy

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
ISIS claims responsibility now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I see that one man was arrested, but I also see a headline on CNN that indicates the actual driver of the vehicle is still at large.

Is that correct?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's not scary anymore, just incredibly sad. Prayers for the lost, injured and their loved ones. For all of us.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

There was no driver.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: VigiliaProcuratio

There was no driver.

So perhaps Jesus took the wheel?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Descansen En Paz.

Stand strong Spain. The bastard scum will not win.

The mistake Spain and France both made was pulling out of North Africa. At least back then they could fight the Islamics in Algeria etc. The homeland was safe.

Not that we did it willingly, the french fought to dearly death for Algeria and we were literally mugged out.

At this point, Western Sahara has been rendered totally unrecognizable. As did Ceuta y Melilla, which are still under Spanish flag and had been for 500 years.

It's very probable that we will loose those cities and at this point would be providential if we don't loose anything more with such a level of infiltration.

But a nation is doomed when its leaders are traitors and cowards, so was the case in Guadalete in the 8th Century and so is now.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Nah, I can’t drive.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: Cymru

Thanks again George Soros!

Don't forget Hillary, John McCain and Obama. By causing the refugee crisis by funding Islamic killers. The fruits of their labor.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added Mcain

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: CranialSponge
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Well time to get #notallmuslims trending again. Nothing has to do with nothing after all. Yeah i'm cynical sue me.

Cynical ?

Not the word I would've used to describe your verbal vomit in this thread during a time when men, women, and children are dead or on their death beds.

Give it a fu**ing rest.

Oh how very dramatic, yes lets all just think of the children.

Somebody think of the Children....

Unfortunately whilst thinking of the dead children I am always reminded of those people who wont blame muslims and unfettered immigration into Europe, the apologist left hand wringing individuals who would rather remind us #notallmuslims.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Forensick

Well time to get #notallmuslims trending again. Nothing has to do with nothing after all. Yeah i'm cynical sue me.

Cynical ?

Not the word I would've used to describe your verbal vomit in this thread during a time when men, women, and children are dead or on their death beds.

Give it a fu**ing rest.

Unfortunately whilst thinking of the dead children I am always reminded of those people who wont blame muslims and unfettered immigration into Europe, the apologist left hand wringing individuals who would rather remind us #notallmuslims.

Suppose it wouldn't matter if one of your kids was on their death bed or killed then?

People who have hearts and common respect towards their fellow human beings WILL think of the innocents who are caught up first and foremost.

Lags
edit on 18-8-2017 by Lagomorphe because: Crap formatting

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lagomorphe

originally posted by: Forensick

Cynical ?

Give it a fu**ing rest.

Suppose it wouldn't matter if one of your kids was on their death bed or killed then?

People who have hearts and common respect towards their fellow human beings WILL think of the innocents who are caught up first and foremost.

Lags

Umm I just said I thought of them first and then my second is thoughts of anger towards Islam and its followers who truly believe in its evil practices.

Some peoples first thoughts may not be for the victims but instant anger towards the perpetrators.

Is ATS now a forum who judges what you should think and in what order?

Sounds like both far left and far right behavior, neither is a good look.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Second attack in seaside town. I really look to walk where no car can ram me. What a f-ing world.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: QueenofWeird
Second attack in seaside town. I really look to walk where no car can ram me. What a f-ing world.

School holidays aswell... many children were injured.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Yes, indeed. A three year old killed along with Mum and Uncle.

But, we are not scared, they won't win.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join