It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Vehicle driven into crowds , Barcelona this time .

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

The information is not released yet as to who carried this out....speculation at best on this thread...but Khan has condemned the attack....

Khan Condemns Attack

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: celticniall

No mention of islam, jihad, muslim, etc.

Trump made a much bolder statement, specifically condemning biglotry by name, during the events on Saturday and was still criticized for it.

edit on 17-8-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
a reply to: celticniall

No mention of islam, jihad, muslim, etc.

Trump made a much bolder statement, specifically condemning biglotry by name, during the events on Saturday and was still criticized for it.

Damn you're relentless.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
13 dead. 50 injured. One arrest and one person shot dead.

Person who rented the van was a 20 year old Moroccan. Fill in the gaps.

Sympathies for the Spanish who have previously suffered from Islamic extremism, with the notable 2004 train bombings that killed nearly 200.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

aye only after he was condemned for not doing so at first.....Trump is a buffoon

he knew who caused the Charlottesville terrorist attack and didn't condemn them,,

we don't know who is responsible yet....some guy from Morocco from what I hear now, probably Islamic terrorists, but until confirmed, why would any official blame someone without confirmation...

...much like a lot of people on here jumping to conclusions
edit on 17-8-2017 by celticniall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
13 dead. 50 injured. One arrest and one person shot dead.

Person who rented the van was a 20 year old Moroccan. Fill in the gaps.

Sympathies for the Spanish who have previously suffered from Islamic extremism, with the notable 2004 train bombings that killed nearly 200.

I've become quite an skeptic about the official story regarding these train bombings

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Just using Alinsky's tactics back at them.

Rule 4: Make opponents live up to their own book of rules.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: celticniall

aye only after he was condemned for not doing so at first.....Trump is a buffoon

he knew who caused the Charlottesville terrorist attack and didn't condemn them,,

we don't know who is responsible yet....some guy from Morocco from what I hear now, probably Islamic terrorists, but until confirmed, why would any official blame someone without confirmation...

...much like a lot of people on here jumping to conclusions

Ah now Trump is directly responsible for the "terrorist" attack. Wow.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: gremlins are responsible for terrorist attacks as well

Edit: Nvm i misread the post. Disregard.
edit on 17-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Descansen En Paz.

Stand strong Spain. The bastard scum will not win.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Heya!
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Holy # CNN really went there. These idiots don't know when to stop. Did they suddenly forget about NIce,Berlin and London.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Holy # CNN really went there. These idiots don't know when to stop. Did they suddenly forget about NIce,Berlin and London.

Yep, they went there.. incredible suspension of reality.

Wolf Blitzer:

“Yeah, and there will be questions about copycats. There will be questions if what happened in Barcelona, was at all, at all, a copycat version of what happened in Charlottesville, Virginia. Even though they may be different characters, different political ambitions, they used the same killing device, a vehicle going at high speed into a group, a large group of pedestrians.”

The madness has reached epic proportions.

(post by SprocketUK removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Descansen En Paz.

The mistake Spain and France both made was pulling out of North Africa. At least back then they could fight the Islamics in Algeria etc. The homeland was safe.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
How horrible for these poor people. I absolutely cannot imagine the pain those families must be going through right now. I'm so sick of these hate fueled violent attacks on innocent people. And I do mean hate and violence from every sort of extremist hate group. They're all despicable.

I do find it an interesting and strange thing that every time these things happen, (and they do seem to be escalating in frequency), these stories are broadcast far and wide with all the horror and awful photos and videos, and people react, as naturally they would. But on the other hand the same establishments who broadcast these stories seem to punish people for the very reaction they solicited by calling them out for being racist to immigrants and intolerant toward their peaceful religion. Like offering a dog a piece of meat then punishing it for eating it, over and over again.

It just feels like such manipulation and encouragement of cognitive dissonance. And people are tearing at the bit waiting to rip each other apart. The things I've been reading on social media lately has me wanting to just turn off my computer/phone and disengage completely as it's starting to feel like everyone is losing their ability to reason or think objectively about any of it. I guess it's all probably having the desired effect from the higher ups huh? I've surely never seen such division between friends and acquaintances in my life.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krakatoa

And yet, they still insist in bringing in more undocumented people. This story was posted on BBC News yesterday.
Migrant crisis: Spain rescues 600 people in busiest day

Today, we have a van killing people and potential hostage situation in a nearby restaurant. My best guess is the people responsible for today's tragic events are not native citizen of Spain. Could it be due to the massive influx of these refugees into this wonderful country?

UPDATE: Spanish media reporting one of the terrorist suspects has been arrested.

Seems the person identified as renting the van that killed these innocent people was from Morocco too. Makes me wonder if he arrived here in this manner at some time either recently or in the past.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just said on news 13 dead and 100 injured

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Just said on news 13 dead and 100 injured

That's just sad and terrible to hear. #ing scum of the earth.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: Jonjonj
Descansen En Paz.

The mistake Spain and France both made was pulling out of North Africa. At least back then they could fight the Islamics in Algeria etc. The homeland was safe.

Spain didn't make any mistakes, they simply gave an unknown terrorist a home. There are a lot of unknown terrorists, and we all have given them homes.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Spain and France both moved the goal posts nearer to home by pulling out of North Africa. The results are occuring all the time at home games

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join