It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I was in Charlottesville. Trump was wrong about violence on the left

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Why is it so difficult to understand that maybe you should research both sides before starting a thread that claims that the violence only was initiated by one side? It's called being responsible in your posting, especially when starting a thread with such one-sided claims.

You just happen to fall on the one day in a stream of many consecutive days where people don't do their proper research before making claims, and then demand that I show them that they're wrong. YOU are the one claiming via an article that this was one-sided violence, so YOU prove that you are correct when presented with claims to the contrary.

If you don't want to do that, then just move on from responding to me, because as readily available as the evidence that backs up my and others' claim truly is, your unwillingness to look it up for yourself tells everything that needs to be said.

Best Regards--further discussion on this particular point is not worth anymore of my time. What you decide to do on your behalf, I can't control.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Destinyone

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The "left" attacked no-one at Charlottesville. First hand accounts prove that the Right instigated and continued the violence and that the "Left" merely defended itself.

Did you even read the article before responding?

Do you think we don't have televisions and access to youtube?

How dumb and one sided can you get...

OK, so then please post it.

What I'm posting is that you are dumb and one sided.

It's not my fault you refuse to do your own damn research, nor have any logical abilities to do anything other than parrot your own words.

Des

edit on 17-8-2017 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: introvert

And that's where my logic took over because who in his position would every say something positive about kkk, neo Nazi, antifa or any of the violent disgusting hateful groups. Well to be blunt they wouldn't...but the media played word games as usual to frame what he said in a way that would reflect negatively on him. This is not something that takes a genious to figure out, but you do have to stop and think before you react or you fall right into it.

As I said, it does appear he said there were fine people on both sides, referring to the people that got violent.

So I can see why people were shocked and offended by that. There are no fine people if they are SW's/Neo-Nazis.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Destinyone

Do you think we don't have televisions and access to youtube? How dumb and one sided can you get...

Bwahahahaha! Apparently we are all dumb and can't remember what happened a half hour ago, much less a few days ago. I went on youtube as soon as I heard the news, and what I saw completely contradicts what the OP is trying to pass off as fact. I make a habit of it now because what gets on youtube at first is the truth......after youtube goes through it's censorship, a lot of this stuff goes *poof*.

I could say I was in Charlottesville too, and I can say that I saw lefties tweaked out on false anger and idiocy and threw bottles with concrete in them at my head.

Saying doesn't make it so....something the left needs to learn, BADLY.

Propaganda piece by people who need propaganda to excuse their behavior and their hate.

link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

No other president has caused so much divisiveness in this country.

Except the last one.
The last one is DIRECTLY responsible for this one. Had the last one had stones enough to get behind ANYONE else trump would not be in office.

His extreme narcissistic personality aligns itself with the character of many past and current world dictators.

More bs
Just say you dont like him. That actually is enough.
Trump WILL NOT bend to the msm. He will not say what you want. Many actually admire him for that.

link   
a reply to: neo96

I'd love to hear your explanation as to how me posting pictures proving that your claim that the Allies didn't wear "masks and hoods" in WW2 is false relates to those images you posted?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Gas masks.

That's ALL you had.

LOL.

Not the same damn thing as what's going on now.
edit on 17-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I did research. My conclusion, based on evidence, is that the Right started the violence.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

yes there were no fine WS. I didn't see trump say that though. He said there were fine people there protesting the removal of the statue. I believe that.

He said there were fine people on both sides. On one side was the WS's/Nazis and the other side the counter-protestors.

If he was referring to people there to protest the removal that were not connected to either "side", then that is another "side" altogether.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Here we go:

And look, here's some counter-protesters from Charlottesville with their teenie tiny "torches" which are *exactly like* what the neo-Nazis had. I can' t even tell the difference from the groups. Just completely equal. Just alike.

I sure hope that a bunch of militant child rapists don't claim their love for Trump and sucker Trump supporters into sharing links to their blogs and Twitter feeds. It's bad enough watching all this scrambling and contorting to defend a horde of effing Nazis with inventions of "very fine people" in their midst who don't exist.

I don't think I could handle watching you lot circle the wagons to defend a invading army of pedophiles out of a political obligation.
edit on 2017-8-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: neo96

Gas masks.

That's ALL you had.

LOL.

Not the same damn thing as what's going on now.

Then why would you try and make the equivalence between those soldiers and what's happening now if it's "not the same damn thing"?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

The "left" attacked no-one at Charlottesville. First hand accounts prove that the Right instigated and continued the violence and that the "Left" merely defended itself.

Did you even read the article before responding?

Do you think we don't have televisions and access to youtube?

How dumb and one sided can you get...

OK, so then please post it.

What I'm posting is that you are dumb and one sided.

It's not my fault you refuse to do your own damn research, nor have any logical abilities to do anything other than parrot your own words.

Thankyou for that pointless rant backed up by no evidence whatsoever. It contributed nothing to this debate at all.

If you have evidence, POST IT. If not, I am simply not going to believe you "just because".

link   
a reply to: introvert

Of course there aren't fine upstanding racist hate filled people...the problem with understanding what trump said doesn't have to do with his wording, it has to do with how those listening wanted to take it. As I've shown if you (general you not specifically you) stop and think about it it makes sense and isn't off the mark at all. There is a lot of media bias trying to frame it completely off base from how he ment it. Only a loon would think trump would get up on the mic and praise racists...that is political suicide for anyone let alone someone who already knows they're a target.

I don't mean to address any of this specifically at you...more so in general to anyone who believes he would say there were fine racists protesting there.

link   

IS antifa under the threat of weapons of mass destruction ?

During that time it was chemical weapons.

Hence the gas mask.

And bomber crews fly where there was little or NO oxygen hence the oxygen masks.
edit on 17-8-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The clothing is used to conceal marchers' identities, and hinder criminal prosecution, by making it difficult to distinguish between participants. It is also used to protect their faces and eyes from items, such as pepper-spray, which law enforcement often uses.

Black Bloc

But... but... but... memes!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Show your evidence then, Krinkle.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

But,but PEACEABLE ASSEMBLY.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

IS antifa under the threat of weapons of mass destruction ?

During that time it was chemical weapons.

Hence the gas mask.

Is pepper spray not a chemical weapon?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I am on mobile will post more later.
There is already one thread about a guycelebrating his ancestors in military garb silently while he is surrounded and screamed at, then told by police he had to leave.

Must be a racist though, right?

As to your antics example, I would absolutely stand by the statement there could have been good people there.

What proof would I have that 100percent of the people there has that violent ideology?

Of course the viiolent ones would get more attention, but I wouldn't blindly state anyone there for that rally was evil.

And certainly if I saw videos like what I posted of antics being led away as people three weapons at them and swung ball bats at them I wouldn't scream from the top of my lungs that the people were just defending themselves.

But that is what we see here.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

Show your evidence then, Krinkle.

Did you read the OP? You know, the one that I posted, Fizzle?

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join