It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I knew and could stop NK from nuking the US, I wouldn't

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RockyStran
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I will take your advice and get some sleep

In the mean time I don't expect you to take my advice and feel guilt of vast vast destruction the US has caused

Read my posts. I don't defend it, and I sure as hell don't deny it. I'm doing what I can do by acknowledging it and discussing it with other people.

That's what we can do, and when it seems depressing and feels insignificant.... That's what other people before is felt when they changed the world.

I'm not saying we here will, but you certainly will not with your attitude. You're merely adding to the saturated jaded and blaming sentiment the west already has.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

So you advise we just speak no evil see no evil

Just oblivious

I disagree

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RockyStran

Yeah, nah,,, (Aussie saying). That's tragic. Glad you put it out there finally. It's all about a halo over the most northern Americas nation. Have your drink mate.

kind regards,

bally

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

But RockyStran,

More than 90% of the people who would die in such an attack have no power to affect the outcome of, or the structure of foreign policy choices. They can choose a president every once in a while, mess around with switching this crotchety old has been senator, for that crotchety old has been senator, this congressperson for that one, but they have no ACTUAL power to affect change.

You have to understand the structure of the society you are talking about, if you want to understand correctly how vile what you are suggesting is. Let me break it down in a brief summary.

1)People who have any power at all, over what government does and how it affects the world:

The government and its corporate partners, as well as the stupendously wealthy owners of, or beneficiaries of the various industrial complexes running in the country. .

2)People who have no say in anything of any importance whatsoever, and are just trying to get by in a country which is no more run for their benefit, than it is powered by candyfloss burning generators:

Everyone the hell else.

Now sure, this is a massive generalisation, but its also accurate as hell, as these things go. The UPS drivers, Fedex employees, milkmen, postmen, plumbers, shelf stackers, street sweepers, the janitors, the managers of small businesses, the owners of small, independent music outlets, musicians, poets, mathematicians and sundry other regular, run of the mill folk, are POWERLESS to prevent their government acting as it will, because their government has successfully divided and thereby made victims of those people, whether they are aware of it or not themselves.

You cannot justify the slaying of hundreds of thousands of people who have no power to affect the change necessary, just because you are enraged by the behaviour of the small few who COULD change the direction in which the country you are talking about is headed, and the way it behaves on the international stage.

I am empathetic toward your concerns about the behaviour of American governments over the last few decades, and even further back than that to be fair, but no amount of concern or fury of that sort, can legitimise standing by and warning not a single innocent, that they need to evacuate to safety. Its simply unthinkably inhuman to fall into that mindset. You need to reconnect with the species a little, understand your fellow human beings a little better.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   

edit on 17-8-2017 by Mikehawk because: Please delete

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   

I can totally understand why you feel this way about the US govt. I just hate you think we can stop them and do not care about We, The People.

I care about all the points you made in your OP and have no blood on my hands. I have no control whatsoever when it comes to controlling anyone other than myself. They are no doubt an evil entity and one I hope is removed, but the people in my country are not being represented by anything other than sinister. Don't confuse the body of sinister govt with the loving people of same country. We are different. Completely.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:34 AM
link   
So your response to the evil you see in the US is to be as evil as those perpetrating the evil in the US.

that makes a lot of sense..

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Regular guy working for post office in Canada.....Who would like to see America nuked......Let's hope the wind is a blowing North that day. Every country has that person that the rest of the country can rally behind and hate.....Looks as if Canada has found their man/boy.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Either your tinfoil is too tight or have had too much poutine..

Let's just focus on one of the ridiculous statements you made...do you have any proof , sorry random conspiracy nutter videos from YouTube with new age music isn't proof, of said deals with the worst of the ET's?

edit on 17-8-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
The US is the most giving, caring county in the history of the world.

It's really not.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Seems like your just "learning" in general. When does school start back in Canada? And will you actually be going into 3rd grade or did they HOLD YOU BACK a grade because of your attitude?a reply to: RockyStran

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing

originally posted by: Justso
The US is the most giving, caring county in the history of the world.

It's really not.

On the giving front technically you are right for the past 2 yeas..As per the WGI Myanmar is number 1 while the US is number 2 which is the way it has been since 2013 during which these 2 nations have flipped the top position 2x.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Every now and then I wish there was a way to give negative stars and flags to an OP...

This would be one of those times!

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

I just mean in general, it's a false claim.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

a reply to: Justso

Ok so I am the bad one eh ?

Did I pull off 9/11 false flag
Did I kill a million people
Did I create ISIS to try and bring down Assad
Did I steal few trillion bucks for black ops

Did I make deals with the worst of ETs

Did I did I did I ..........

Nuking innocent yanks will not punish scum US politicians and elite bloodlines - your list is not the work of average joe, or did you miss the largest protest in recorded history in 2003 - 1 month before Bush delivered death and destruction to Iraq?

Average joe had nothing to do with 9/11.

Average joe had nothing to do with creating ISIS to try and bring down Assad.

Yet, you would not stop NK nuking average joe, even if you had the power to do so?

What is in Canadian water - crack?

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

So. . . .

Death to America?

Meh.

It's been done. *yawn*

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I just want to add little known facts.

As an internet expert on everything, America is the biggest exporter of Poutine. Our Poutine mines work around the clock in the states of Nebraska, Colorado, and France. Poutine mines employ thousands of Americans and even seven Canadians.

It's the Canadian's job to put the "u" in words so Canadians can understand what we are saying.

Nuking America would starve Canadians who's diet would only be of whale blubber and snow and mosquito's.

Our current first lady, Melania Trump, is also Canadian as seen by her accent. She's a hotty.

Who would want to nuke a hotty?

I hope this clarifies everything.

You're welcome.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
The American government, who's strongest ally is Canada.

So using your logic, you're just as guilty.

Oh we are guilty but only something like 10%

You see, we Canadians are your lapdogs

Trained little people that obey and go along with almost anything you people put forth

You've defeated us economically culturally

Made us your puppets

Oh, I see ...

So you see all Americans as evil even though, as has been explained, most of us have very little power or control over what our government actually does.

But when it's pointed out to you that your government is our best friend, you justify it by claiming your own government is powerless?

If you think we the people here should do more to fight our government, then your government should also be doing more to fight our government.

You don't get to let yourself off the hook.

Judge not lest you be judged by the same measure.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

This has been a disturbing week hasn't it?

I am supposed to die because I like free speech.

I am supposed to die because I am white.

I am supposed to die now also because I am American.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: DBCowboy

This has been a disturbing week hasn't it?

I am supposed to die because I like free speech.

I am supposed to die because I am white.

I am supposed to die now also because I am American.

It's been a crazy week to be sure. I'm actually looking forward to the zombie apocalypse that will come about as a result of the solar eclipse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join