It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America Is Now Officially A Looney Bin

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Oh America, you big, beautiful, wonderful, sassy place.....What the hell, man? Seriously. I really am beginning to think that there is something to the whole Mandela Effect now, and one day we woke up into a slightly different dimension, where 100 is not the standard IQ, it's 75. One day I woke up and it went from a place where people at least attempted to make sense and have a dialogue, to a place where a bunch of lemmings flock around the TV, wait to be told what to think and how to feel, and then run around outside attacking strangers, destroying property, and acting like rabid animals....digging in graves to drag out a skeleton long dead because of what they *think* the person was.

Lest you imagine this is social justice and the wisdom of being on the "right side of history", know that these frothing beasties are ignorant, uneducated, and what they know could barely fill a pillbox. Oh, there are some 'college' grads in this group too....but what I said stands.

America, you are being played. Played like a cheap fiddle. Dancing to the tune of your silent masters, who urge you on with pied pipers like Michael Moore and all the sock puppets on the MSM to get violent, to not respect the result of a legal election, to break laws because they don't suit us, and that it is perfectly okay to hate anybody with white skin. If you cannot see Mr. Moore is jumping on this bandwagon for profit (I still remember him saying how evil Hillary is....but maybe that was in the other dimension....or maybe, he's a phony).

If you don't see where we are headed (and although it was a little slow at first, our fate is coming in hot like a fat kid on a slip 'n slide), then you aren't paying attention.

Pull back and think about the results of a civil race war. What is the end result y'all desire? Are you all just so angry that you cannot think of anything but destruction and violence and the death of people you don't agree with? So what happens if you get your way? Will it be everybody full of love, singing "Kumbaya"? Will you get more money, have a better lifestyle, be safer? Will racism and greed be magically beat to death? Will your housing and jobs improve, the schools of your children improve, and suddenly you're driving a BMW and not a Kia?

I don't like this dimension. Nobody thinks, nobody wants to take the consequences of their actions or even think ahead as to what those consequences will be. People are being used like pawns on a chessboard, because there are people who will benefit greatly from our downfall....and the antifa pinheads, who espouse fascism while saying they do not, will not be the ones to benefit. You fools will be thrown under the bus, and the people who tried to save what is best about America, you peppersprayed them in the eyes and stabbed them in the back.

This is the dimension where, if America doesn't destroy themselves from within by being morons, somebody else will come along and do it for us. This is the dimension of evil insanity. This is NUTS. Thanks a lot, CERN.
edit on 16-8-2017 by FissionSurplus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: FissionSurplus

Given available information on any given news agency and popular culture, you would certainly be correct in that assessment. Also given the fact the our government certainly plays into and caters to the role, one has to ask, am I supposed to be seeing it as such?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

... know that these frothing beasties are ignorant, uneducated, and what they know could barely fill a pillbox.

All few hundred of them.

Hardly a representative sample.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
In a way it could be a good sign. People did look for some change this last cycle. Bernie and Trump are two examples of anti establishment. We could argue if either represents good change, but it's still different than how things have been going for decades.

Current events shoe they want to polarize the right and left forcing people to take sides and get back in the approved ideology of the puppet masters.

Or maybe I'm being optimistic.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Amen, amen, amen, amen, amen. and Amen

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm pretty sure that Cern just landed us in a dimension where George Soros got a better plan. Consider this: Why exactly were the original protestors (Nazis, whatever) carrying torches like in a scene from an old black and white Frankenstein movie? It's like it was staged like a movie scene complete with paid actors or something... *smh*

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

It's a RANT. A snippy comeback on my lack of a representative sample of frothing libs is, well.....nothing but a snippy comeback.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sorry I have to disagree.

The lunatics been running the insane asylum here for quite some time.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

In a way it could be a good sign. People did look for some change this last cycle. Bernie and Trump are two examples of anti establishment. We could argue if either represents good change, but it's still different than how things have been going for decades.

Current events shoe they want to polarize the right and left forcing people to take sides and get back in the approved ideology of the puppet masters.

It's about as optimistic as it's going to get, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Sorry I have to disagree.

The lunatics been running the insane asylum here for quite some time.

Yes, but now it's "official".

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Maybe a civil war is what America needs. Pretty extreme, yes, but from chaos comes order, and it appears to be approaching over the horizon.

Maybe this was all part of the plan, maybe it was inevitable..

Maybe I'm just a pessimist, because there isn't much to be optimistic about.

God bless America.

edit on 16-8-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

It's about as optimistic as it's going to get, unfortunately.

That's putting it nicely. I think the potential was there, and I think it did scare the ruling class.... But people are looking easily swayed.

Reasonable people are just taking sides and arguing extremism.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Indeed.

It would seem the only thing missing now is a wall or fence to keep you all in. At least that's on the to do list.
edit on 16 8 2017 by myselfaswell because: forgot the bloody quote

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Whoever flipped the switch on Cern needs to be punched in the eye !!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Maybe it was the forced Sunday School for almost 14 years, but I keep thinking about the Great Flood story, and how all these dingbats had to get swept away by flood waters because God looked upon them and declared, "Whoops! I screwed up".

I hate the word purge, but....yeah. The pool is full of the ones who just let it go rather than getting out and using the restroom. Pull the plug.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I want to see a show of hands of people who are racist on here.

If you are for Trump and his administration, do you hate all non-white people?

If you are A democrat, do you hate all white people?

I feel all this is a propaganda designed to start the race war that has been predicted for a few years.
I see races of all kinds everyday, I interact with them everyday. Guess what. Everything is ok. People just going to work, doing they're job, taking care of themselves and their families.

Put the media down, it is causing the downfall of our society. I do believe it was planned this way, and it's working.

Welcome to 1984.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

A most excellent observation. I thought it was weird, but you nailed it. Just like a Hollywood movie....with paid actors. I've never witnessed such a wonderful line of marching guys that just met. You would think they had rehearsed it or something....

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Well said.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Welcome to 1984.

Sure looks that way.

We have the Ministry of Truth getting rid and statues they don't like because it doesn't fit in the revisionist history narrative.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

It's a RANT.

Safe refuge to look down your nose on all of America from, isn't it?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join