It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago Pastor calls for removal of Washington statue

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

All this will lead to is the Country voting even harder for Trump next time around.

In reality these same US hating, history changing Lefties were using the system to get monuments, displays and anything they didn't like out of sight. They lost so many elections that they are now turning to fascism in the streets to keep furthering the same agenda.

I wonder if that is the actual plan? No different from the agent provocateurs in the 60's. Dump and blame all this on the "left" so that Trump will win again.

You think the Left planned on losing so many elections so that they are only left with getting down and dirty in the streets?

No that is not what I was saying. I was talking about the Right and the government planning this.

Who on 'the Right' would work with the government *and* Trump to plan this? GOP that like government don';t like Trump, and conservatives that like Trump don't trust government.

Unless you think Nazis are working with government, in which case do you really think there wouldn't be a leak?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I am offended and frightened by the big pink concrete gorilla in front of the Chinese buffet.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

All this will lead to is the Country voting even harder for Trump next time around.

In reality these same US hating, history changing Lefties were using the system to get monuments, displays and anything they didn't like out of sight. They lost so many elections that they are now turning to fascism in the streets to keep furthering the same agenda.

I wonder if that is the actual plan? No different from the agent provocateurs in the 60's. Dump and blame all this on the "left" so that Trump will win again.

You think the Left planned on losing so many elections so that they are only left with getting down and dirty in the streets?

No that is not what I was saying. I was talking about the Right and the government planning this.

Who on 'the Right' would work with the government *and* Trump to plan this? GOP that like government don';t like Trump, and conservatives that like Trump don't trust government.

Unless you think Nazis are working with government, in which case do you really think there wouldn't be a leak?

Agent provocateurs are nothing new. The infliterate every group. Heck many conservatives believe that Soros fund them.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Teikiatsu

Agent provocateurs are nothing new. The infliterate every group. Heck many conservatives believe that Soros fund them.

What the heck, this is a conspiracy forum at its core... if that's the case then it's hard-core establishment GOP which are basically progressive statists.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

COINTELPRO

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 12:55 AM
link   
. . . and down the slippery slope we go. Nearly every major historical figure was a slave owner. If we follow these extremists' reasoning to its logical conclusion, we'll have to erase all of history.

To quote the great Charlie Brown . . . good grief.

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The pastor also wanted (Andrew) Jackson park renamed. Jackson Park is a huge chunk of land where the Obama presidential library is being built.

Article: chicago.cbslocal.com...

I say leave it as Jackson Park, and re-dedicate it to Jesse Jackson Sr. and Jesse Jackson Jr.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join