It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are You Feeling These Days?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Are you a little confused? Are you holding on a little tighter to your beliefs that you normally would? Does anything you consider not right evoke feelings of hatred and anger?

Our sense of normalcy has been rocked. The lies have been pouring into our ears for decades ... and they're finally being disrupted. Not blocked, but they've been dealt a serious blow.

Personally, I think TPTB are stumbling hard at this moment. Something big is coming. The feeling is almost tangible. Is the stock market gonna crash? Is the real housing bubble (you know ... the hidden foreclosed homes ... the ones that aren't on the books) about to burst? Are we going to war in a big way? What's going to allow TPTB an opportunity to regain their chokehold on us ... and put us back under their total control?

I know that's a lot of questions, but that's what I sensed when I read today's posts.

Cheers

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I see things in media that do not reflect real life.
I see hate and division portrayed everywhere but not in real life.

I feel all pissed off because of it.
It's not real.

Real life, everybody is getting along just fine regardless of the hate being portrayed.
edit on 2017-08-15T21:22:15-05:002201715America/Chicago8 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

I'd say the same, but some (not many) of the people around me seem a little more amped up than usual compared to a year (or two years) ago.

These things we're all seeing in the news ... the escalating violence ... it hasn't gotten near me yet. That's a good thing.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I have recently been stuck in the most wonderful thought loop of my life remembering a girl I fell in love with, but had to go because she really wanted to live abroad and be free. I have never met such a woman and loved her energy and need to be free. The whimsical nature of our relationship even now has me in bliss after the fact.

I love romance. I love life. I cannot wait to fall in love again in such a way with another amazing person. I just still wish it was her again.

I'll see you again my hummingbird. I love you.
edit on 15-8-2017 by SR1TX because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
"" How Are You Feeling These Days? ""

I'm feeling MOABic.

And I like the smell of napalm in the morning too.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

hahaha games are fun

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm good to go maybe....nice of ya to ask....

No, I'm lyin.....what in the hail is up with the sunshine....I could feel it hitting my spine as I worked bent over tying rebar......my bones....
edit on 15-8-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Our sense of normalcy has been rocked. The lies have been pouring into our ears for decades ... and they're finally being disrupted. Not blocked, but they've been dealt a serious blow.

That's not my reality at all, people here are happy, peaceful and loving.

Lots of love lots of smiles.

The media, tv, ats ,etc would have us believe the world is crumbling and nth korea is about to bomb us all back into the stone age. No, just no.

If this is what it is like on the street of where you live its likely time to leave to somewhere a little better.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

We've been brewing up to some kind of climax for a long time.

If you believe it's the return of Christ - there ya go.

Or maybe WWIII - that too.

The Cascadia Fault?

Yellowstone?

The 'seven silent' volcanoes in Cali that are about to blow?

Then there’s the ones in WA!

Muslims are here to kill us!

Everyone's brains melting down over vaccines?

Do I have a penis or vajayjay? Both?

Where are all those kids from the pedophilia rings anyway?!

I'm sure you could all add to the list...

But - the big zit (of your choice) is about to pop just about any time now...

Right?

Isn't that what everyone wants?

peace

edit on 0321Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I actually feel great.

My beliefs are confirmed, and concentrating on my life, my wife, my family, making some moves to accomplish the life I always wanted.

People spend too much time worrying about others. If everyone just took responsibility for themselves and their own, everyone would be in a better place.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Amazed..... amazed that the media has been allowed to fan the flames of division.

The agenda is transparent already... inflame, inflame, inflame.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

Well said.

I live in a small texas town. I am white. Young black men and mexican's who can't speak a word of english rush to open the door for me. Independent as I am, would never push them away for their thoughtfullness for an older person.

The only stuff I see is organized groups on both sides spewing hate at major cities.

The fact that Dallas has several black people (ex council woman) standing up and saying the statues should stay does not make national news.

When my father died (ex lifetime military) when the hearsh went by 3 mexican road workers stopped work and put their hand over their heart. They were the only ones who did.

What I see is not my world.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

What's going to allow TPTB an opportunity to regain their chokehold on us

They never let go, look at how divided we are. It looks like their scheme is going according to plan if you ask me.
edit on 8/15/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It feels like something big is coming. Seems long overdue honestly. But then again, it seems to always seem that the end game so to speak is right in sight. Definitely a lot going on that's for sure.
edit on 15-8-2017 by iTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm feeling great. I just put up 7 quarts of pasta sauce and 3 gallons of peppers from my gardens and still have 7 quarts of juice to process. Life is good in our area. We've had a great growing season so lots of fresh food being shared about.

My daughter told me today that if I looked at social media I would be convinced that the world was about to end. Apparently a lot of people have been deeply influenced by a few small, very radical splinter groups. All "sides" at the Virginia rally appeared to be preaching hate of each other. Why on earth not let both sides have their say and slither off to wherever it is that haters abide. We don't have to listen to them. CNN doesn't have to film their filth.

The only unrest in our community is over a new tax that the Democrat city mayor is attempting to ram through. People are riled about that. I think a lot of folks have become aware of just how much of what is presented to us as "news" is simply the modern version of the bedtime story. Telling us these bedtime stories that are designed to instill anxiety and fear are very popular. BigPharma loves it when we're feeling fearful and anxious because we reach for pills to make those feelings go away.

A tiny minority let the fear and anxiety build into hate and gather to express their fear and hate. Normal people avoid that kind of thing. It's just no fun to listen to people hurling crude insults. That's not real life in my world.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I've been sore, I cracked the cartilage around a couple of ribs coughing a few months ago. Now I realize why they have cough suppressants at Walgreen.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I've been sore, I cracked the cartilage around a couple of ribs coughing a few months ago. Now I realize why they have cough suppressants at Walgreen.

Take care of that, big brother. I don't want to hear about you checking out early on us. Ya hear??!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker
I do keep hearing troubling news of the economic front. Doesn't take a degree in economics to know that the bubbles are going to burst. It's the timing that is tricky. That's why we're squirreling away the fruits of our labor, filling the pantry with stuff we like to eat. It may be an illusion but watching the pantry fill up also gives one a sense of security and accomplishment. What isn't an illusion is the very real joy that the sharing of harvests at this time of year provides for all involved.
I have absolutely no control over any number of things mentioned in the OP so I'm not going to spend my time fretting overmuch about them. Kim will fire or he won't. Banksters will trick us again or they won't. Hackers will hit the electric grid or they won't. However, that grid thing will directly affect me. I can prepare for that and help others to prepare where possible. Spread peace, joy and love. Ignore the haters.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Thanks for asking. Well, I woke up breathing which is as good a start to the day as you can hope I guess.

Personally I don't think TPTB are stumbling at all. The following is a slightly edited post of mine from yesterday;

At some point in the relatively near future populations are going to decrease very quickly to accommodate the psychos that run this place.

The reason that'll happen is because of AI. Hundreds of millions, if not billions, of jobs are simply going to evaporate and the BS "Universal Basic Income" is NOT going to happen.

So the easy way out, divide, embattle, conquer, enslave.

Have a nice day.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:40 PM
link   

i feel that big thing coming too but its not the first time and generally i turn out to be wrong and nothing happens. hope thats the case

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join