It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Are You Feeling These Days?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: diggindirt

Well, at least if the world ends, you will have some good homemade pasta sauce and peppers to eat.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Oh yeah! Taters and onions, beets, carrots, garlic, beans, corn, peas, cukes, herbs.... Blackberries, crab apples, elderberries and all sorts of greens growing wild... Neighbor is dropping off a bushel of apples for me tomorrow---apple sauce. Not only will we have food, we actually know how the food was grown and processed. If the world goes dark, I don't particularly want to be existing on rice and beans and dehydrated food.

Heck, they're predicting all sorts of mayhem revolving around the upcoming eclipse in our area. Media is telling people to prepare to stay off the roads for three days. Apparently several hundred thousand people are going to be visiting us next weekend.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

People spend too much time worrying about others. If everyone just took responsibility for themselves and their own, everyone would be in a better place.

Amen !!

Being overseas I do not watch the MSN drivel... As far as I am concerned any thinking person should be able to see through the propaganda..

I just received an Email from an Australian friend of mine who is visiting the USA.. He could not believe the hate being spewed by the talking heads on most of the (MSN) news cast.

Is something coming ?????? Something is always coming according to some IMO..... So stay armed and vigilant and meet a smile with a smile or meet violence with a can of extreme butt kicking. Has always been my response and I am old as dirt so it has worked for me.. Being old I just need more of an advantage..hahaha

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Are you a little confused?

Nope.

Are you holding on a little tighter to your beliefs that you normally would? Does anything you consider not right evoke feelings of hatred and anger?

Nope.

Our sense of normalcy has been rocked. The lies have been pouring into our ears for decades ... and they're finally being disrupted. Not blocked, but they've been dealt a serious blow.

Ok there Sparky,maybe your normalcy has been rocked...this IS normal for me.
Let me know when the "serious blow" has been dealt.

Personally, I think TPTB are stumbling hard at this moment. Something big is coming. The feeling is almost tangible. Is the stock market gonna crash? Is the real housing bubble (you know ... the hidden foreclosed homes ... the ones that aren't on the books) about to burst? Are we going to war in a big way? What's going to allow TPTB an opportunity to regain their chokehold on us ... and put us back under their total control?

2008 called,they want their opinions back.

Not trying to be rude...just being real.
If this is something you are only feeling now,excuse me....this just seems funny because you are about a decade or 5 behind.

No sense of normalcy has been rocked and I am not confused.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Hi Snarl! I don't know if 'something' is coming but, I do feel a little more melancholy than usual.
Thankfully, the violence (outside the norm) and hate hasn't reached my little world either. I try not to worry about the things out of my control. I try to be more compassionate and softer with folks as I don't know how they are feeling and they may be struggling and not able to push the current events out of their minds.
But, there is much joy as well. Children still needing to be raised into, hopefully, good humans, houses people wanting to remodel and building to be done, people starting work that need training. I'm moving into a different house in the next month and I will have, again, a large yard for a garden and more room for the birds.

The anger and hate hasn't touched most of my friendships although I have seen some sides and beliefs of some of them that I wasn't aware of. My core group of loved ones and I know how we feel about one another and where we stand.
I have to hold on to my hope. I'm not peering through rose colored glasses, there are just some things I can't or won't look at.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm good thanks for asking, how are you?

Personally I think people need to spend more time in their communities and less time reading hate filled blogs (on both sides, speaking as ex AntiFA in the UK).

I don't see any great rift occuring, certainly there's been a huge increase in polarisation of politics in America in recent years,especially following the election of Trump who ran one of the most divisive campaigns in history - however 99% on both sides can sit down, have a civil discusion and at worst agree to disagree or at best gain more insight into why people in recent protests had such polarised opinions.

I'm a mathematician rather than economist (I know precious little) but the recent stock market situation in the US does seem pretty alarming, as in my opinion it seems a false, unsustainable bubble which may collapse - though doubt it'd be as widespread as 2008 - if it happens at all. DISCLAIMER - I'm massively against the models used in the US and increasingly the UK where people worship numbers rather than common sense.

I certainly don't see any basis for the civil war scaremongering or think TPTB could organise a piss up in a brewery and don't see any major wars on the horizon; just a few scuffles that have the potential to go huge but aren't recieving much press coverage (i.e China and India's ongoing conflict and Turkey and Greek Cypriots).

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm feeling like TPTB are sinking the ship preparing for the new order. I'm feeling spiritually aware for the first time ever in my life. Strange days

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Our world was rocked on the same day the Charlottesville event happened, and no one is paying attention.

Something big is headed our way and we will not be prepared for it because we too busy fighting each other.

In the face of such uncertainty, the only way we are going to survive is to work together. This is not the time for us to indulged in selfish ideologies.

We are about to be blindsided, even though we know we are sitting on the track and a runaway train is around the corner.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: diggindirt
a reply to: rickymouse
Oh yeah! Taters and onions, beets, carrots, garlic, beans, corn, peas, cukes, herbs.... Blackberries, crab apples, elderberries and all sorts of greens growing wild... Neighbor is dropping off a bushel of apples for me tomorrow---apple sauce. Not only will we have food, we actually know how the food was grown and processed. If the world goes dark, I don't particularly want to be existing on rice and beans and dehydrated food.

Heck, they're predicting all sorts of mayhem revolving around the upcoming eclipse in our area. Media is telling people to prepare to stay off the roads for three days. Apparently several hundred thousand people are going to be visiting us next weekend.

I only picked two courts of blueberries that I froze. Our raspberry bushes did not produce many raspberries this year, only enough to eat off the bush. I should go out and see if I can pick enough blueberries for one more pie. We have a lot of Strawberries from a local farm, and I have a half a head of beef coming in a month and a half. I have a supplier for a pig again, it is going to be a good pig, it was fed pretty good of a diet and they run around outside in a pen. I like getting good pork, it tastes way better than the commercial stuff. With all the processing and making of the bacon, hams, and smoked ham hocks it should run about two dollars and fifty a pound. Seems high, but good pork is good pork, worth the extra cost. Much of the cost comes from processing, the pig itself is not that expensive. It should be around a buck twenty five a pound hanging weight, on a hundred pound hanging weight, that is not that expensive.

By the end of November, we have the freezers full of food and usually have food to last my whole family for about three months in stock. Everyone gets beef for Christmas, now there will be pork in the stocking too. But not bacon, I am not crazy.
edit on 16-8-2017 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

We're lucky to be in the middle of the most stable communities in America.

My core (corp) group just asked me if I was available for travel. Never a good thing for the bad guys, even if I decline.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I can certainly relate but I have been like this for like a decade or so. It started out as if something was coming, something big and I think I was led on by the whole aliens and newage wave as if aliens were about to land any second, or the Saviour would return and/or ghosts would show themselves or WW3. It took me quite a while to refute that and calm myself down and get more realistic about what was going on. Right now I'm in a phase where I am trying to figure out what is real and what is not on a really basic level. Before that most of my life I've been in that high up there academic place where everything was good, the wars were already won, everyone following in line the same truth, knowing who was real and who was not without ever being told, the future looked bright (which still does, just not the way it used to).

All in all I believe all these changes are simply due to the internet, computers, mass communication and women who started to work. I think that wave of change started after WW2 even though there were events before that obviously like a the smaller victories of womens rights led up to present day where we discuss women at the most male place (IT) like happened at Google recently.
In a nut shell males have always been in power and control, started it and because of that are the only ones who can affect change. Women have always wanted to care and nurture life, males had to end it if necessary and it appears now like women are ganging up on men, men using women to influence other men.

At several jobs I had (which I left, quit myself for different reasons) I could see many males used the office to get away from home and the mrs to have some place for themselves where they could be somewhat traditional male and not think about anything having to do with feelings, what is real and what is not, like a dictatorship not questioning the dictators decisions some pretending they would just to make others shut up and get a boon from the dictator.
But that is changing and women are infiltrating the last bastions of males to reach out to them and talk to them. Obviously this causes a lot of stir, no longer the unforgiving attitude where people had to suffer when they made mistakes, but forgiving and investing time into the wrongdoer trying to educate him. Also obvious to see many workplaces and offices were made by males and so purely functional but with women getting into this more offices got decorated, colors, plants, even pets in some places because obviously it's the females influence and males wanted to make the female more comfortable not admitting they like it too.
edit on 19-8-2017 by spliffster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Personally, I think TPTB are stumbling hard at this moment.

Far from it. Everything is going perfectly well, exactly as planned.

This is all pre-planned to make the peasants feel that all politicians are worthless and evil with intent on destroying their lives and this planet.

Then the antichrist steps in and takes over giving people free energy, disclosure of UFO technology and loads of money (New World Currency) to jump start the New World Order.

This is why everyone is now very poor, worldwide.

Who is going to turn down the Mark of the Beast if it gives them cashless money, free energy and super cool alien gadgets ?
No one. Its all pre-planned.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'm good to go maybe....nice of ya to ask....

No, I'm lyin.....what in the hail is up with the sunshine....I could feel it hitting my spine as I worked bent over tying rebar......my bones....

I see someone else noticed this too. I've been asking my sister that for the last few weeks. What is up with this Sun.

I lived in AZ for 2 years, which I jokingly referred to as the surface of the sun; and I honestly cannot ever remember the sun feeling so hot on my skin, I used to do my own yard work in AZ that would take me at least a couple of hours, but lately I feel fried if I'm even in it for 15 minutes.

The world: I don't trust NK, they lie.

US: SJW have nothing better to do than to distract TPTB from the real threats that are happening under our noses.

Me personally: Tell my family everyday I love them, and try to make every moment count!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

I got the second worse sunburn in my life back in April, from just a 30 minute walk along the beach in Cancun. The absolute worse one I got, was when I was young and reckless, and fell asleep under an overcast sky in the Caribbean.

I have noticed that where I had been able to spend hours working in my garden in Florida, that after just 10 minutes it is searing. I didn't give it much attention until my 83 year old mother commented that she did know what had happened, but there is something wrong with the sun, because she had never had it burn her skin they way it does now, after only being outside a few minutes.

Something has changed. If not the sun, then us. Maybe the two are related, maybe not, but I think people are responding to something and it is not affecting us well.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
I see someone else noticed this too. I've been asking my sister that for the last few weeks. What is up with this Sun.

We are currently passing through a section of this galaxy where there is more dark matter like space dust.

More physical resistance causes friction, hence the Sun is heating up and burning more helium. This is why it has gone more white from yellow as the colour index goes more negative.

Secondly with all of the chemtrails destroying the ozone layer, humans have less natural protection against UV. This is why skin is burning quicker these days.

If the Sun is currently at its Solar Minimum, imagine what the Solar maximum will be like.
edit on 19-8-2017 by Rapha because: addon

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I know what you mean.
It's been well over a year since I last got this feeling but I've had it several times.
Then I go check all my food storage and call my buddy who I did all my survival training with years ago and compare notes.
We are usually able to talk each other down.
If we ever both agree pretty sure the SWHTF.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Thank you for your reply, I was wondering why!

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Some people are more in tune I find. My sister has no idea what I'm talking about, glad to know I'm not the only one whose noticed

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I am with you something is off, and I do not know what it is.

I have family members uncles and cousins and aunts, that I used to be able to discuss anything with and we would have a nice calm discussion, I cannot even say hello to some of them anymore without getting an earful, and god forbid we discuss any current events then I get accused of being a white supremacist.

I have even noticed myself being a bit more on edge than usual, I chalked it up initially to nerves over my school work but I am down to 4 classes left with an A average.

Maybe my paranoia is getting worse as I age but it certainly feels like we are on the edge of something, what *shrugs* no clue.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Thank you for your reply, I was wondering why!

Here is the standard Hertzsprung-Russel Diagram. Our sun is located on the middle arc in the yellow spectral class. Once its colour index was 1. Now it is dropping and moving into the white region.

This figure shows how white stars are hotter than yellow stars. This is mainly why our climate is heating up. Our Sun has now moved past Class G stars into the Class F band where the temperature now ranges between 6000K to 7500K.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join