It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Deputy Mayor's Racist Tweets

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: IAMTAT

I admit, those are some pretty inexcusable and ugly Tweets.

I won't even try defending them.

I agree...and those were just the one's I COULD post.
The man hates gay people and dating white women too.
Amazing he was ever elected.

We've had card carrying Klan members get elected so this is no surprise.

Maybe him and David Duke can run on the same ticket in 2020, lol.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It is what it is, trying to demonize the mayor by posting his racist tweets is the act of shifting attention. That doesn't make the white supremacists any better. You know, two bads don't make one right lol. People did that with Trayvon Martin too, trying to justify murder by posting his old tweets...it's ugly.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse

It is what it is, trying to demonize the mayor by posting his racist tweets is the act of shifting attention. That doesn't make the white supremacists any better. You know, two bads don't make one right lol. People did that with Trayvon Martin too, trying to justify murder by posting his old tweets...it's ugly.

Oh I'm pretty sure that can be fixed if someone did some "digging". I wasn't insinuating that it was making anything right but pointing out the fallacy that seems to be the standard of people using their "skin color" to their advantage while they make a mockery of their position and purporting the same rhetoric that was displayed earlier this week.
edit on 14-8-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse

Then how can you justify any criticism of the president? Are black supremacists acceptable to you? Do you even read bro, 'cuz it waz not the mayor!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Has he been fired like the hotdog dork?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: notsure1

Yep, looks like he is an idiot.

Does this prove something?

Does this justify the actions by Unite The Right?

Yes it does. If he is still mayor there then it does for sure.

So White Supremacy is justified because this guy is an idiot?

A lot of people seem to be trying really hard to find a reason to support White Supremacy in a justified way.

Why not just come out and say you support it?

This guy is a racist....just like all the White Supremacists that were there on Saturday......it's the same thing.
Why are you sympathizing with this guy for the same thing?

Again...show me where I am sympathizing with this guy.

You are defending this guy by saying that members in this thread calling this clown out for his racist Tweets, that we are trying to justify or support White Supremacy
To quote you.....

Why not just come out and say you support it?

This asshole is the same as anyone in the racist groups that were there on Saturday.

Where did I defend this guy?

I'm asking...what is the point of this thread?

There has to be an underlying reason the OP posted it....what is it?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

So, I guess that wasn't simple enough.

I'll try again.

What's the point of this thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Has he been fired like the hotdog dork?

No. The racist is still drawing a salary from the good citizens of Charlottesville.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I'll try again.

I guess reading and comprehension is beyond your reach. Like the Washington Post's motto "If you don't get it, then you dont't get it." Have fun. I'm out. Got to report to the admiral for a de-brief.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY

I'll try again.

I guess reading and comprehension is beyond your reach. Like the Washington Post's motto "If you don't get it, then you dont't get it." Have fun. I'm out. Got to report to the admiral for a de-brief.

It helps if you answer the question instead of going off on a rant.

1. Where have I defended this guy?

2. What is the point of this thread?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: kruphix

Idiot black dude, idiot white dude ....IDIOT knows no color.

How 'bout we try to be decent humans beings and friggin treat each other with respect?

Take a good look around people, yet another distraction - we're tearing own country apart by arguing about this stupid stupid stuff .... meanwhile Russia, China, Iran, NK --- rub their hands together and chuckle in the shadows.

Are we really so easily beaten? WAKE UP, there's good work to be done.

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Ironic that the Mayor of Charlottesville points all the way to the White House to place blame for racism in Charlottesville...when sitting in the office right next door to his, he's got THIS huge racist helping him run the city.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Ironic that the Mayor of Charlottesville points all the way to the White House to place blame for racism in Charlottesville...when sitting in the office right next door to his, he's got THIS huge racist helping him run the city.

Yes, the guy said some stupid racist things.

Are you saying that he is the cause for the Unite The Right running cars into crowds and killing/injurying people?

Or could that maybe be the Unite The Right idiots think they are "taking their country back"....hmmmm....wonder where they got that idea?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

He's not racist, he's mono-diversified.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Are you saying that he is the cause for the Unite The Right running cars into crowds and killing/injurying people?

You have quite an imagination, my friend.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 4N0M4LY
a reply to: notsure1

Yup. The good old double standards. White politician says something racist and the entire country implodes and riots break out. Black politician says something racist and little to nothing is mentioned about it and no outrage.

Hell, Paula Dean said something 30+years ago and look what happened to her!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ok, so what is the point of your thread?

The people of that town elected a racist black man...what's your point???

That fact makes it so people, and the mayor of that town, can't point out that Trump emboldens White Supremacist?

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Charlottesville vice mayor on racist tweets

Maybe he is repentant

Charlottesville vice mayor on racist tweets

Charlottesville, Virginia, Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy, who stepped down from the Virginia Board of Education after tweets of his containing anti-white comments surfaced in 2016, says he is not the same "ignorant man."

People can learn and change. There are great stories of ex-KKK people turning around their lives and becoming great loving people who saw the errors of their ways.

www.cnn.com... ng/

Look at the great Malcolm X who said the most regretful thing he ever did was turn away a young white woman who asked, How could she help. He did that when he was espousing a racist anti-white doctrine.

We all can change for the better

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Ok, so what is the point of your thread?

The people of that town elected a racist black man...what's your point???

That fact makes it so people, and the mayor of that town, can't point out that Trump emboldens White Supremacist?

Isn't calling out and condemning ALL racists connected to 'the Charlottesville incident' the thing to do?
The Mayor gets to point fingers at others...Shouldn't that make his own administration fair game for finger-pointing, as well?

'People who live in glass houses..."

edit on 14-8-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Aight bruh, your deadass wrong on this. Dont believe the hype but anything to further the narrative eh?

Dr Wes Bellamy is his twitter feed. Go through the 127k tweets and see if you see that language. OP and some folks in this thread got tricked by FAKE NEWS. But as long as it reinforces my beliefs its okay right, right?

(drops the mic).

Edit: Was dead wrong on this. If he has those views then nah, he shouldnt be mayor.

edit on 14-8-2017 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join