It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Deputy Mayor's Racist Tweets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Oh I see now, CNN interviewed him and he admits to his errors. Carry on.

edit on 14-8-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
At first I thought "wow the liberals just lost a critical battle in the social justice war" (as it's essentially proven this guy caused all the chaos on purpose, and may even be legally liable for all the injuries and death resulting).

Then I remembered they'll just put their fingers in their ears and scream "nazi kkk!!!" and completely deny this regretful reality - that their attitudes caused this.

See it's SELF FULFILLING PROPHECY.
They wanted to be social justice warriors and to ensure it they instigated a war. It just so happens they have very dirty hands.

This seems too elaborate and masterful for a bunch of idiots tho, where's the billionaire puppeteer? Someone's gotta be behind all this.

The vice mayor was the perfect fall guy wasn't he? This treachery was an ingenious social engineering plot.

Bravo.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is something supposed to happen at Trump Tower tonight? I see the TV has live video of it.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

CNN is a tool.

We are being socially engineered.

CNN, the puppeteer's tool, doesn't believe in anything. It just does what it's told.

This whole thing was brilliant.
I can't wait to see what chaos they have scripted for us mindless puppets to fall for next.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

This seems too elaborate and masterful for a bunch of idiots tho, where's the billionaire puppeteer? Someone's gotta be behind all this.

I'd be willing to bet his name starts with a G and ends in an S.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Maybe CNN has something scripted for Trump Tower in NYC tonight? I bet CNN and Soros COLLUDE to stir hate and chaos...which brings DEATH to innocents.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
They want division.
Some of you want to give it to them.

Not me.
I refuse to be divided by them.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Greg Stein?

Wait wait...
Gerald Smith?

Hmmm.
It's right on the tip of my tongue...

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
I'd never trust he was fair because he is now just a closet racist.

Yep. Why should I give that guy a chance. There are 330,000,000 other Americans who should get to take their turns first.

If that were really the case ... parents would raise their children better than they do.

Political Correctness is dying. Voting for a Muslim Brotherhood look-a-like is becoming passé.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Keep your eyes peeled.

And thanks for the heads up.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Why does the question make that member a shill? I also want to know why you are defending the racist.If you think that makes me a shill,go ahead,idgaf.I believe its a ToS violation to call members shills though.I won't bother alerting a mod but don't be surprised if someone does.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: kruphix

Yep, looks like he is an idiot.

Does this prove something?

Does this justify the actions by Unite The Right?

Yes it does. If he is still mayor there then it does for sure.
Can you imagine if Donald Trump tweeted the same things but changed white for black?
Impeachment,riots and cop killing.
That's what would happen.
edit on 14/8/2017 by glen200376 because: Spellchecker changed riots to roots,seems it has a sense of humour.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Worse,the black guy's racism and self professed hatred for whites is defended by members of ATS.Yet all i hear lately is how ATS is becoming a second Stormfront..weird.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Before reading the thread, I am going to guess that his racism will be excused, because, gee, it's just "in response to too much racism by whites, and too much 'whiteness' in general". That seems to be the usual reaction fro those condoning such things.

I really hope to be wrong on this.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

I want to share this re-post of a post from an unknown citizen of Charlottesville. Not verified and not my words, but is interesting:

"I am a citizen of Charlottesville and yesterday was a horrible day for my city. The news outlets have it all wrong. This whole march was started by the city's vice mayor and the city council. The vice mayor who is a racist black man ( google Wes Bellamy and read his hate statements towards white people and women) who decided to try to make a name for himself by removing a historical statue of Robert E Lee. He wants to erase history. After the citizens of Charlottesville voiced their opinion that the statue should stay Wes Bellamy kept pushing the issue. These are the facts. This has nothing to do with Trump. Wes Bellamy and the city council brought this mess upon our city. Race relations here have been set back 60 years. BLM is to the black community as the KKK is to the white community. Hate is what it is. Hate has no color, hate has no political belief. There is hate on both sides, yesterday proved that"...Mike King,Charlottesville resident.

There may be something to what you've shared.
I found THIS:

Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy: Take Down Robert E. Lee Statue

CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (WVIR) - Charlottesville's vice mayor is calling on City Council to take down a statue honoring Confederate General Robert E. Lee and rename the park that surrounds it.

Vice Mayor Wes Bellamy and his supporters will hold a press conference in Lee Park on Tuesday. Bellamy says this is a chance for the community to stand together to show the city that it's time for change.

www.nbc29.com...

So a racist Deputy Mayor wants the city to remove a statue...because he thinks it's racist!
You can't make this # up!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: kyleplatinum

I want to share this re-post of a post from an unknown citizen of Charlottesville. Not verified and not my words, but is interesting:

"I am a citizen of Charlottesville and yesterday was a horrible day for my city. The news outlets have it all wrong. This whole march was started by the city's vice mayor and the city council. The vice mayor who is a racist black man ( google Wes Bellamy and read his hate statements towards white people and women) who decided to try to make a name for himself by removing a historical statue of Robert E Lee. He wants to erase history. After the citizens of Charlottesville voiced their opinion that the statue should stay Wes Bellamy kept pushing the issue. These are the facts. This has nothing to do with Trump. Wes Bellamy and the city council brought this mess upon our city. Race relations here have been set back 60 years. BLM is to the black community as the KKK is to the white community. Hate is what it is. Hate has no color, hate has no political belief. There is hate on both sides, yesterday proved that"...Mike King,Charlottesville resident.

If true, Mike King had better watch his ass...without naming names or names of groups, there is a lot of people that don't like the truth coming out.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Ah, well, can't be right all the time! Instead of excusing his comments, people who didn't defend hi were claimed to be supporters of "white supremacists", because, gee, once can't defend a historical statue without being a racist, right?

Truly disappointing.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Before reading the thread, I am going to guess that his racism will be excused, because, gee, it's just "in response to too much racism by whites, and too much 'whiteness' in general". That seems to be the usual reaction fro those condoning such things.

I really hope to be wrong on this.

You are not wrong.
There have been a few misguided members in this thread saying we are supporting White Supremacy by calling out this clown as a racist for his racist Tweets.
Once a racist, always a racist.....it doesn't just go away.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Freaks on the alt-right want to respect the free speech of Nazi's, funny how I don't see them in here respecting the free speech of a black man

ATS "deny ignorance" lol

If Nazis can have their speech, whey can't he?!

Though, I don't agree these racists should be in office.

Private and social life are separate(didn't Hillary say that?), what an excuse!

Such as when some cops were harassing a lady on her FB but the local courts said it was okay because it wasn't their professional FB that they were harassing her with. WTH!

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ohhhh ... Looky-Looky.

His Racist Twitter Account is now all gone.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join