It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlottesville Deputy Mayor's Racist Tweets

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl
Ohhhh ... Looky-Looky.

His Racist Twitter Account is now all gone.

LOL!
Beautiful.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm not a fan of Colbert and I don't watch it often but it's on in the cafe I'm at currently and he's going off on this "Nazi" thing.

The Dems went overboard and just had to cling to this idea "If we call the Republicans Nazis than we'll surely beat them". They've worked overtime at painting this picture - a fresco of Hitler and Trump holding hands and kissing... wait wait, I thought it was Stalin/Putin and Trump holding hands and kissing...anyways.

They aren't mentioning the vice mayor being behind it at all. It's all a hardline anti-Nazi theme.
(Nazi means 'Republican' now btw! Remember your TV programming!)
It's about condemning white supremacy (conservatism) - but what about condemning those who hate snow because it's white?

I mean it's snow cmon. If it was any other color it'd look really strange.
No one hates grass because it's green or the sky because it's blue - do they?
Think about how truly insane that is.

Does 'color' really matter that much?

Did anyone notice there is no white or black in the rainbow?
That's just a neat turn of phrase, obviously it's a result of white being all colors combined and black being the absence of color never-mind the fact that white people aren't actually white and black people aren't actually black they are probably better seen as a range of peach hues and very dark reddish hues, or whatever who cares...

Steven Colbert is a jerk and a shill.
I hate TV mind control....

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: kruphix

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: kruphix
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yep, looks like he is an idiot.

Does this prove something?

Does this justify the actions by Unite The Right?

Yes it does. If he is still mayor there then it does for sure.

So White Supremacy is justified because this guy is an idiot?

A lot of people seem to be trying really hard to find a reason to support White Supremacy in a justified way.

Why not just come out and say you support it?

This guy is a racist....just like all the White Supremacists that were there on Saturday......it's the same thing.
Why are you sympathizing with this guy for the same thing?

Its not the same thing when hes not holding BLACK ONLY RALLIES. Hes a racist who posted a racist tweet. There are about 10 million of those kinda people on twitter.

This kid just doesn't get it and isn't gonna get it ever. Ugh...each time I read a post I have to sit and honestly convince myself it is for real and not an attempt at humor by playing a character drowning in absurdity.

Since it seems it is the real thing though, ill just say one thing...sir or madam, you are trying to color a picture without a full box of Crayolas. Your sentiments are those of a person who is completely unaware of the meaning of equal, the history of slavery, slavery in the year 2017 and the regular round up and or purchase of tribal and poor Africans that occurs to this day, what it means to be a black/white supremacist, and what racism looks like.

posted on Aug, 14 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I bet CNN and Soros COLLUDE to stir hate and chaos...which brings DEATH to innocents.

Did Soros and CNN make that Nazi get in his car and run people down? No the people that caused it are people like Duke and our fascist in chief that keeps crying about how they are losing America and we need to take it back. I would love one of these idiots to explain how America was stolen and just where was it taken to.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Just wow This guy is a racist as Hitler. WTF.

As racist as hitler?? Last time I checkd this guy didnt call for gassing white people

Jesus Christ people

Look at you defending this blatantly racist man. Why do you do that?

And people want proof we have shills on ats?

You spent a lot of time on the other thread talking about how KKK racists should have their rights revoked. Why do you take a different stance to a racist black man? He's the same as the KKK members.

As the President pointed out - there is hatred and bigotry on many sides. He was correct. They all need to be called out and those that refuse to condemn one of those sides, whilst condemning another, are a major part of the problem.

Trump was the first President brave enough to suggest that racism and bigotry are not just problems contained within white supremacy movements. He was clearly talking about racists just like the Deputy Mayor of Charlottesville. One now wonders why this deputy mayor is not being pressured to resign. I also wonder why racists such as Keith Ellison are not just allowed to ascend in the Democrat party, but cheered on.
edit on 15/8/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
a reply to: bknapple32

I guess sort of like triggering from a couple hundred year old satues....

When those statues stood for enslaving your ancestors, I bet youd be a tiny bit triggered? Maybe not. But that doesnt take anything away from their issue with a statue.

Esp when youre openly calling for white rallies for a racist tweet

Thats fine, I say we erase Thomas Jefferson and all the other slave owning, white supremacist, founding fathers from history while we are at it. Even Lincoln was prepared to send all the slaves back to Africa, so lets erase him too Jeezus, what happened to having dialogue.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
I think we need to start asking more questions about what the police were ordered to do. There should be an investigation.
I am seeing videos posted online of police turning up in full riot gear - looking like something out of a moview about a tyrannical govt- and forcefully shutting down a protest that had a federal court order to proceed.

There are also multiple witness accounts saying that the same police when disbanding the protest, forced the protesters into the counter protest.

Knowing that the deputy mayor is an anti-white racist (previously fired from his role on the board of education for his racism), I am beginning to wonder exactly what was planned.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Except that's NOT what they stood for, and you'd know that if you actually had any real knowledge about the civil war and etc...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
After thinking it over the Vice mayor should be facing federal criminal charges for this mess.

He needs to serve time in prison.

That woman's blood is on his hands.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Verse
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

It is what it is, trying to demonize the mayor by posting his racist tweets is the act of shifting attention. That doesn't make the white supremacists any better. You know, two bads don't make one right lol. People did that with Trayvon Martin too, trying to justify murder by posting his old tweets...it's ugly.

And the alternative is to not expose the deputy mayor for being a racist when he is and instigating the rally in the first place?

One thing has nothing to do with the other, OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT, the tweets were the basis of the rally. No, neither are right, they are both wrong, but you don't let one slide, you expose them both. It's not shifting attention, it's widening the scope. It's part of the story that unfolded there, and giving the black racist a pass because white racists rallied is completely missing the point. NO RACISM is tolerable. Black OR White. It's NOT okay for black people to hate white people because they are white just like it's NOT okay for white people to hate black people because they are black.

Don't miss the point. All racism is equally bad and non-tolerable.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: avgguy
That's a fast way to get yourself fired. Free speech isn't free from consequences. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Apparently not, for him anyways. Those tweets are from 2009 and 2011 and he's still employed in the same job position.

Racism is only from white people. For all other 'colors', it's acceptable behavior and has been for years.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

looks like your typical nation of islam member, just a hunch

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
So the champions of "self-responsibility" want to blame everything that happened in Charlottesville on one guy who said racist things 6-8 years ago?

In about the same time frame, Donald Trump has said repeatedly that Hillary Clinton would make a great President, that Bill Clinton was a great President, and that "Benghazi" was overblown.

Obviously, people can change their minds.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Just wow This guy is a racist as Hitler. WTF.

As racist as hitler?? Last time I checkd this guy didnt call for gassing white people

Jesus Christ people

And yet a group of white people in the streets for once are Nazi's somehow?

And they are calling for gassing people?

Lucifer people

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Racist tweets do not justify running someone over.

We should judge Bellamy through the prism of individual character, no different than anyone else.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Teikiatsu

So, for example, all terrorist actions are merely the actions of individuals?

There's no tie-back to the group that supports them? Like, say "radical Islam" or "White Supremacists and Nazis"?

Interesting.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

HATER-Checked

RACIST-Checked

BIGOT-Checked

WTF Antifa love this guy now!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Sigrun

They love him for something he said 8 years ago?

LOL. Yeah, whatever.

Hey, just out of curiosity ... your handle refers to the sig rune doesn't it?

AKA the S in SS?

Fascinating.

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Could be, the name of the Major of Charlottesville is also Michael Signer, you reckon it could all be a conspiracy?

posted on Aug, 16 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Is this real? Deputy mayor doesn't even know how to use spell check? And they wonder why white people have to hold a rally there.

So a couple of mis spelled racist tweets from 6-8 years ago means "white people" should rally?

Talk about triggered

To quote a phrase:
"The toxic mixture of hate, hatred, racism and ethnic discrimination have no place in [NameYourCountry] politics. He/she should resign from his/her post immediately".

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join