It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: greydaze
Really? Man put that crack pipe down..

on the bottom of your post you have the following: "Im not your stereotypical liberal.." And yet you use a stereotypical cliche in your post. Not very original.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Can people trying to say this guy wasn't an asshole please STFU? Justifying his actions or pretending it was a false flag are hurting your cause, whatever it is.

Interesting since no one knows the full story of what happened!!! We have various footage but nothing that proves with out a reasonable doubt he did it maliciously. Hell people have been caught red handed committing a crime and got off due to technicalities and innocent people have been convicted of crimes due to shoddy police work. Wait till all the facts are known before the snap judgement. This is starting to turn into some straight up Mcarthy BS. Slippery slopes and all.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Folks this is really simple and boils down to a question that you have to ask yourself.

If the left wing counter protestors had not been present would the alt-right have gotten violent?
Would they have rioted and destroyed public and private property?

The answer to that question is no.
We have no evidence to support that. In their history (and we are talking the past 5 years or so) there have been no right wing protests in the US that spontaneously resulted in right wingers going ape-shiz and destroying things and beating innocent people just walking by.

Even when the klan or the aryan nations or skinheads were marching back in the 90's they didnt get violent until counter protestors showed up. Those people will always be around and you cant do anything to stop them. They will show up to events and protests and you just let them be and act like clowns.

Regarding the idea that no ones civil rights were violated on Saturday, that is categorically false. The right to assemble peaceably was violated. The fact that a permit had to be obtained in order to stand in the public square and address grievances is a violation, HOWEVER. one can understand that when a speech expects to attract a significant audience then one should coordinate with the local civil government to address the needs of all the people who may be impacted by the event. When one does this the government has an obligation to live up to its side of that agreement and the government cannot create the conditions where a threat arises in order to use that threat to declare the assembly as unlawful and demand that the people disperse. THAT is a violation of the organizers of this events right to assembly and speech. There are supposed to be lawsuits in the works already being filed by the ACLU.

In addition to this every person who was attacked unprovoked had their rights violated. You do not have to like people, you do not have to agree with them, and you have the right to demonstrate in order to counter their position. What you do NOT have the right to do is assault them in order to silence them. You cannot fight Nazis and Commies by becoming Nazis and Commies. That was a violation of their civil rights.

Regarding the car crash.
Many people liken this to a terrorist attack. Like the Van that crashed into the crowd in Spain today. I dont agree that it rises to that level yet. I believe that there is sufficient doubt regarding what this man intended and what was happening at the time of the crash to warrant further information. I dont believe that it was a "planned" event in the sense that he went to the rally with the intention of crashing his car into people. I believe that the videos we have seen indicate at best he determined at the last minute to just crash into the people. Here is why. All of the pictures of this young man that have been shown indicate to me that he was very much a car guy. He was proud of that car. I dont believe that he would intentionally decide that he wanted to smash his car into people and have it significantly damaged. When he went down that alley I dont believe he saw those other cars that were stopped at the intersection. He saw all of the protestors and even if he decided at that moment he was going to push through them, I believe that he thought at worst he would bowl through them and they would not be able to hurt his car. He was not counting on their being other cars there and him smashing into them. From what I understand the young lady who was tragically killed was between two of the cars that he hit. At any rate this is not to suggest that he should not face criminal charges. He should it was willful and I do not believe that he was in fear for his life at that point and no self defense case can really be made. I just dont believe that his motivations were political or racial. There were more whites in that crowd he ran into that any other. Because I dont think that was his motivation this is a criminal act but I dont think it is terrorism. It cant be laid at the feet of the entire Alt -right movement. He is personally responsible for this.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Dragoon01

What happened to the American Patriots ready to fight the war on their home turf... now when the Nazi's are on their doorstep its.. "let them be"?

All those guns yet none have any balls to stand up for their country.

posted on Aug, 17 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

What happened to the American Patriots ready to fight the war on their home turf... now when the Nazi's are on their doorstep its.. "let them be"?

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Why would I step in and help when Nazis and Communists are killing each other in the street?
Its a win win for anyone who loves liberty and freedom.
The fewer of them that are around the less of them we have to get rid of when we sort out things in the end.

The fact is in this case that you are wrong. There was a Patriot Militia that was in Va and they were there to keep both sides from fighting. They didnt succeed obviously but they were at least making an attempt which is more than we can say for the police.
edit on 18-8-2017 by Dragoon01 because: add

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
We're supposed to believe this is all about one side versus the other side.

It is mass media propaganda.

When they tear down statues of historical figures, it's done to stir up people, cause conflict, and blame 'racists' for anything afterwards.

Jefferson, et al, had slaves, as well. This was common at the time. Not only in the South, but everywhere, slavery was accepted.

So what about Mt. Rushmore? That monument should be blown up, too?

It's the same thing, really.

Don't play the idiot. Think for yourself, please.

posted on Aug, 18 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

When they tear down statues of historical figures, it's done to stir up people, cause conflict, and blame 'racists' for anything afterwards.

Jefferson, et al, had slaves, as well. This was common at the time. Not only in the South, but everywhere, slavery was accepted.

Tucker Carlson brought up yesterday that the real end goal of the Dems (and their Globalist Leftist backers) is to delegitimize our Founding Fathers -- Washington & Jefferson were slave owners -- and thereby delegitimize everything they created: the US Constitution & the Bill of Rights.

Those are the documents that protect the US & us. The Globalists are using their Dem stooges & other Leftists to destroy US sovereignty so they can turn us into their Communitarian slaves.

Destroying the statues & symbols of the Confederacy (if you oppose this Leftist agenda you're a "filthy racist") is just the beginning and not the real, final objective.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: AuranVector

originally posted by: turbonium1

Tucker Carlson brought up yesterday that the real end goal of the Dems (and their Globalist Leftist backers) is to delegitimize our Founding Fathers -- Washington & Jefferson were slave owners -- and thereby delegitimize everything they created: the US Constitution & the Bill of Rights.

Those are the documents that protect the US & us. The Globalists are using their Dem stooges & other Leftists to destroy US sovereignty so they can turn us into their Communitarian slaves.

Destroying the statues & symbols of the Confederacy (if you oppose this Leftist agenda you're a "filthy racist") is just the beginning and not the real, final objective.

Yes, it's only one step towards their true, universal goal.

At the heart of it is - most people look at the mainstream media for truth, and reality.

How can so many people still believe in the media? Like a belief in the government, to a degree.

It is faith. Everyone wants to see our leaders as honest, and not corrupt. A few of them are corrupt, but they're caught, and it's over. Honest folks in government caught the bad apples, once again!

What did the media say about JFK's assassination, at the time, and ever since then? It was Oswald, nobody else.

The media didn't question a single thing about the 9/11 story.

A lot of people did question it, and still do.

There are many unresolved issues.

It demands to be proven, without a doubt. So what proof is there?

None.

If there is all sorts of evidence supporting this claim, nothing else, it would still be questioned, if the media were honest. Why would the media have questions about nearly everything, but when it's 9/11, or JFK, or moon landings, the media won't touch it.

The media hasn't gone to the moon, so this would raise some doubts, at the very least. When nobody has proof, of that story being all true, and nobody can find out if all those astronauts walked on the moon, why would nobody in the truth-seeking media never question anything at all?

This is universally agreed, by all the media, world-wide, on every claim, on every point, to be 100% fact.

What would 9/11, JFK, and the moon landings have in common, then?

All three events have never once been questioned, by anyone at all, in the mass media.....to this very day.

Would the mass media have seen these three events as being 100% genuine, without the slightest doubt?

A media that has no questions at all is complicit in accepting the crimes to succeed. Accomplices.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The media was saying these statues glorify slavery, as being slave-owners.

So why not blow up Mt. Rushmore, too?

That's not mentioned, of course.

And who is controlling the mass media, now?

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
It's great to have the evidence and good work but I think at this point whenever there's violence involving the left wing it's safe to bet they started it. Liberals won't believe the evidence and the rest of us didn't need it.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dragoon01

originally posted by: SudoNim

Why would I step in and help when Nazis and Communists are killing each other in the street?
Its a win win for anyone who loves liberty and freedom.
The fewer of them that are around the less of them we have to get rid of when we sort out things in the end.

The fact is in this case that you are wrong. There was a Patriot Militia that was in Va and they were there to keep both sides from fighting. They didnt succeed obviously but they were at least making an attempt which is more than we can say for the police.

Actually it was just Nazi's killing Americans... but rationalise it anyway you want to make yourself feel better.

There was a time that Americans would fly half way across the world to help fight the Nazi's, now these keyboard warriors are too cowardly to step away from their computer screen.

Instead you make excuses and try and make the victims look like they deserved it, when it reality they were the brave ones who were actually willing to stand up to all things the Nazi's represent.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Those Nazis are Americans, too. You are so disgustingly biased that it makes me feel physically ill.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Such deception makes all wars, playing us as total fools.

A label is put on a group, or nation, at first.

All others will bear the same label, soon afterwards.

So stupid, but it still works, all the time.

posted on Aug, 19 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: GusMcDangerthing
a reply to: SudoNim

Those Nazis are Americans, too. You are so disgustingly biased that it makes me feel physically ill.

So Nazi's get a free pass if they are American?

I'm sorry that being anti-Nazi's is too biased for you, its obvious you don't feel the same.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Their actions were a disgrace to them and only them. They have no conscience or a human heart.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Dfairlite

Right, the neo-Nazis were only "reacting."

Both sides.
There is no broad brush statement on who reacted and who started it. Individual skirmishes and break outs of violence were all over the place.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Well we all knew the main stream media needed to get out from under election hack russia gate. Guess what, it worked.

Haven't hear a peep about it since.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Such total Bull#.

And from the thread that was closed

Yes there are people who support a Nazi regime.
And who benefits from purposely keeping people at each other's throat???
I'd really like an answer to that that is logical.
But I know I'll only get NWO, the Elites, TPTB, that's not real but you guys so love to pretend someone is behind the scenes just directing your life directing everything.
Back in the day people said that was done by God but he's a bit player today when compared to TPTB . Who apparently run your lives for you keep you down and keep you angry.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

Haha. No one's deleting history. Hahaha
No one wants to pay homage to the racist bastards represented by those statues that's all. That's not what America is about.

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join