It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
I always hear Muslims aren't doing enough to stop ISIS.. what are Christians/white people doing to stop the KKK/Nazis/White Supremacists?

yet the counter protesters are being demonized in this scenario. unbelievable.

Those of us on the outside would like to demonize the dumbest among you...

And protest you.

Why is it that you believe these groups are anywhere near your biggest problems.

Oh ya...they got you ALL in tha know about the BIG BAD WOLF.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: Flatcoat

They are far more complicit than the people who got ran over.

Prove it.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

I said the same thing.
It was orchestrated from the beginning when they pushed to have HISTORY deleted. They knew the nazis would come, and they knew they would send their masked minions.

The left's treachery couldn't be more obvious.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: shooterbrody

Hilarious! I'd bet a fortune you never invoked the ACLU previously in your life. So, Breitbart telling you the ACLU is suing the VA police for not providing enough protection means, to you, that the Nazi's were setup? How were they setup? They chose to travel to the 'rally'. They chose to take weapons with them. They chose to yell inciting rhetoric, designed to provoke. Then, one of the Nazis drove his car into a crowd of people, simply because those people weren't also Nazis. No setup. The Nazi's planned to go to VA to cause trouble. Mission accomplished. They should be rooted out and punished in a traditional Nazi manner. I'm sure they'd love it.

Of course those that engaged in violence, Nazi or otherwise, are responsible for their own actions.

But you are not at all troubled by the town leadership possibly wanting violence to erupt so they could have an excuse to shut it down?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Interesting how you keep popping up with your "I have no idea why people are calling this a white supremacist/Nazi/whatever thing because muh statue."

Answer remains the same as before: all the guys running around with Nazi regalia and chanting Nazi slogans made it about something other than a statue.

And yes, I remember that you like to imagine that anybody dressing up as a redneck white power fella is only doing it because somebody paid them to. Evil is scary, so it's better to pretend it doesn't exist.

You fade in and out of reality with the waves..must be a Libran.

YOU pretend it does exist just in forms you have beem programmed too identify.

Too bad reality shows thine real enemies are hidden.

You couldn't see true evil in a forest of even ONE tree.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hilarious! I'd bet a fortune you never invoked the ACLU previously in your life. So, Breitbart telling you the ACLU is suing the VA police for not providing enough protection means, to you, that the Nazi's were setup? How were they setup? They chose to travel to the 'rally'. They chose to take weapons with them. They chose to yell inciting rhetoric, designed to provoke. Then, one of the Nazis drove his car into a crowd of people, simply because those people weren't also Nazis. No setup. The Nazi's planned to go to VA to cause trouble. Mission accomplished. They should be rooted out and punished in a traditional Nazi manner. I'm sure they'd love it.

Only a fraction of the unite the right were nazis or white supremacists. And unite the right had the permits and right to be demonstrating there, those counter protesting with pepper spray, masks, bricks, they had no permit to organize a counter protest, afaik.

The police should have kept both side separate. And just like the trump rallies with paid agitators, don't be surprised if many of the more extreme elements on both sides were also paid to agitate.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Black Block Antifa activists, these were mostly just college kids.

How do you know they aren't black bloc anarchists?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I guess you were not around for the implementation of the patriot act? One of the few actual agencies with any integrity is the ACLU. They actually try to defend the rights of everyone.
What the article states is that the city/state could have shut down the event when in front of the judge and did not. Then the Governor shows up to cry that the "ACLU beat us in court".
The city/state did not want to shut the event down.
While the city/state is not responsible for individual actions, they are responsible to protecting ALL citizens.
Were any of my family harmed in any way by any of those using violence, I would sue the crap out of the city/state.
NO violence should be tolerated, and for cops to be standing around watching assaults take place is shameful.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yeah it's all dems. No responsibility at all on the racist f-tards of the right. Definitely not the racist f-tard driver. Nope. All dems fault... they wanted this... say the racist f-tards of the right wing.
edit on 15-8-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

No I don't think the city planned this. I'm not prone to imagine grandiose conspiracy theories. I don't think the city admins got together and decided they'd take on the hate groups that showed up in their town because of some secret desire to have the protest blow up. I think that the police in that town under estimated the level of violent hatred that would be filling their streets. They under estimated the depth to which those hate groups would descend to satisfy their twisted sense of patriotism. Now that the country has been shocked by the events in VA, the hate groups will have a more difficult time meeting in large numbers again. You saw the the U of TX already cancelled a planned sequel event?

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

No I don't think the city planned this. I'm not prone to imagine grandiose conspiracy theories. I don't think the city admins got together and decided they'd take on the hate groups that showed up in their town because of some secret desire to have the protest blow up. I think that the police in that town under estimated the level of violent hatred that would be filling their streets. They under estimated the depth to which those hate groups would descend to satisfy their twisted sense of patriotism. Now that the country has been shocked by the events in VA, the hate groups will have a more difficult time meeting in large numbers again. You saw the the U of TX already cancelled a planned sequel event?

The how do you explain reports from both sides of police standing by watching people be beaten?

How do you explain the police leading a group of protestors to a group of anti protestors?

Few police numbers have nothing to do with that.

And further.

Law enforcement was on hand at the dueling demonstrations on Saturday, decked out in riot gear and looking prepared for the worst. Except they weren’t allowed to do their job. Police on the scene were reported to have been ordered to “not intervene until given command to do so,” according to the ACLU. That kept them from suppressing the numerous scuffles that broke out.

When police were ordered to disperse the alt-right rally, that act directed the white nationalists into the antifa demonstrators, leading to further street brawls. Police didn’t seem to try to get in between the two groups or suppress the fights.

As ProPublica reported, state police and National Guardsmen mostly stood aside and watched as the violence grew worse.

This appears to be a direct result of what appears to be a stand down order from higher-ups.

Completing this poll entitles you to Daily Caller news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.

When the alt-right rally was mostly dispersed, police still seemed a missing presence in the city as the leftists kept demonstrating, some armed with aluminum bats and other weapons. This is the scene where the white nationalist drove his car through pedestrians, with police seemingly far away from the action.

That absence allowed for a female reporter who was an eyewitness to the intentional crash to be allegedly punched in the face by antifa. The reason: because she was press.

Curiously, this attack on a journalist hasn’t netted much attention.

The chaos seems like it could have been contained and fewer people hurt if police were a more active presence in Charlottesville.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

I don't put much stock into The Daily Caller's take on things, no offense. However, in other times of extreme social unrest, we have seen police offers 'standing around'. It's easy to take a photo or a few seconds of video tape and build a narrative around it. It could mean that the cops hadn't gotten orders yet. Or that they were outnumbered and waiting for back up. Or, if the publication is as I think, unreliable and agenda driven, whatever reports/photos/video you're referencing could be fake. The validity of Neo Nazis is not above reproach. And Tucker Carlson, the Daily Caller's creator, is king AH, in my opinion, who's resume includes the gross mis-characterization of many stories. I saw lots of video of cops there, doing their job, and trying to keep the peace. As I said earlier, I think the city was overwhelmed by a flood of hate-filled rejects throwing a racist temper tantrum because they handle how society treats them like the losers they are.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

The thing is the people that were there disagree with your assessment. We have video of cops taking video with their phone instead of doing anything. Hell, we have clergy and faith leaders saying the only reason their counter-protest wasn't crushed by the Nazis is because Antifa defended them.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: TownCryer

Well just look on line, many right and left wing publications are saying it seems as if the police intentionally stood down

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So, everyone who was there disagrees with me? Wow, that an amazing percentage. I have no problem believing that everyone you spoke with, or read about, shares your opinion.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I'll check it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Divide and conquer....meanwhile the real mastermind behind it all is laughing in delight over the great success of his best laid plans. Wise up and get a hold of yourselves humans! The whole lot of you - before it's to late!

PS. Did anyone notice it was George Soros birthday August.12
edit on 15-8-2017 by Staroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: comawhite12

I said the same thing.
It was orchestrated from the beginning when they pushed to have HISTORY deleted. They knew the nazis would come, and they knew they would send their masked minions.

The left's treachery couldn't be more obvious.

WW2 is 'history' but I don't see any monuments to the Wermacht or Hitler's generals in Germany or Hirohito in Japan.

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Democrats!!!!

posted on Aug, 15 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Check out who Brennan Gilmore is. The guy who recorded the car video!

Who is Brennon Gilmore?

I view this event as some kind of new reality show--a made-for-TV special--using crisis actors, paid shills, and professional provocateurs to shape our political reality. It happened, but it's still a fictional event.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join