It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

he would then have a right to self defense.

Accelerating into a crowd. Self defense...

Yeah. And I'm the Prince of Perversia.

He didn't "accelerate into a crowd"; he drove into people in the street, and was already going fast before he was there. And, IF he was in fact attacked, he did, in fact, have a right to defend himself. If he wasn't, he's guilty of a crime. The video we have seen doesn't make it clear, at least for me. More evidence is needed.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

You are a sick human being apologizing for nazi racism.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: richapau

Didn't the OP say "Neo Nazi's and the KKK are just as scummy as the fascists that make up ANTIFA and BLM"?

What I think is sick are those who fail to defend the principles that keep us all free.

Just sayin'
edit on 2-9-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   
It can rarely be justified to drive a car into people. In self-defense, perhaps.

The member who said it wasn't clear is correct. We simply don't know what transpired before that.

So the member is right to say he may be justified in doing this.

It isn't an apology for a 'white supremacist, neo-Nazi'. It is just a possibility to consider. And who knows that he is a nazi, etc.? Is he immediately considered a nazi by his actions?

The point is that the video does not show what occurred before the event.

Nobody realizes that the events leading up to that point are often more significant than the only event shown..

It doesn't mean it IS more significant, or not at all, but it's important to find out..

A video can show a cop beating up someone, but not the events before it, The cop was fearing for his life, by a gang of thugs, but only one thug stayed, and got all the beating. Or maybe the cop was the thug.

The media wants to portray it as a racist issue, end of story. It is often coined a 'hate crime' .

An act of 'terrorism' is a criminal act. A 'hate crime' is a crime. Allowing them to label any crime has shown the reason for labeling them - it strips away all their legal rights, which they are entitled to.

posted on Sep, 8 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

James Fields Jr, the "person" who drove his muscle car into the crowd killing and maiming as he went, was a racist Nazi loving bum.

Just google the moron.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

James Fields Jr, the "person" who drove his muscle car into the crowd killing and maiming as he went, was a racist Nazi loving bum.

Just google the moron.

How about the black guys, who just happened to be carrying baseball bats at the time, for absolutely no reason, who smashed away at his car?

www.youtube.com...

Something seems very fishy about this whole event, anyway.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

This was discussed earlier. No one lifted a thing to his car, only time was in defense after he began to recklessly going into the crowd.
edit on 9-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake

This was discussed earlier. No one lifted a thing to his car, only time was in defense after he began to recklessly going into the crowd.

I see them run up to his car, with baseball bats, and smash at will. Did you see this?

This is all in defense?

Defending themselves against all evil car windshields, with Louisville Sluggers?

Um, okay....

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Wait, what ?

You were there ? You can confirm this ?

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1

I see them run up to his car, with baseball bats, and smash at will. Did you see this?

This is all in defense?

Defending themselves against all evil car windshields, with Louisville Sluggers?

Um, okay....

That was a doctored video.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Wait, what ?

Myself and others covered this in the initial/original breaking thread.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Wait, what ?

I may have missed that, sorry.

Were you there or not, I realize we have a media story on what happened, other that someone elses word for it how can you be so sure that is what really happened ?

We both know you have no idea what happened, you do like however the sound of 1 side of the story and you ran with it, all in.

edit on 9-9-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Wait, what ?

I may have missed that, sorry.

Were you there or not, I realize we have a media story on what happened, other that someone elses word for it how can you be so sure that is what really happened ?

Uh, no wasn't there, but observed this by media feeds and live feeds. Have also seen the doctored videos such as the one the member above described.

How can anyone be so sure claiming his innocence if they just started following info and are not aware of additional info? As were not being there?

Police also arrested him because they seen his action as guilt rather than defense. He's in jail, still denied bond, being held for his action, waiting for the court date.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Since you edited it: I like the sound of the story?
No, sorry I like facts that make sense from what I've seen. Claiming him in defense has had no honest truth to it.

Plus who is the one who admitted to not have seen additional info?

edit on 9-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't really have a horse in the race, I'm far more concerned with bias reporting and the medias clear agenda in riling up troops for a cause, sadly some people are far more easily influenced than others, and generally they are the people that are media junkies.

The truth lies somewhere, really just not sure where.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
How do you know the video is doctored? Do you have any proof for that claim?

What specific part(s) do you believe are doctored?

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

a reply to: dreamingawake

I don't really have a horse in the race, I'm far more concerned with bias reporting and the medias clear agenda in riling up troops for a cause, sadly some people are far more easily influenced than others, and generally they are the people that are media junkies.

The truth lies somewhere, really just not sure where.

Since we live in an age where truth is largely hidden from us, and twisted, flipped around, etc.

All people must begin to search out for the truth, in all ways, for all matters. And we must think for ourselves, always

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

How do you know that the Apollo videos are doctored? Do you have any proof for that claim?

I already know what parts (all of them) you believe are doctored.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

How do you know that the Apollo videos are doctored? Do you have any proof for that claim?

I already know what parts (all of them) you believe are doctored.

Thanks.

I have shown you proof of it, please go back and review it.

Thanks for your continual obsession in seeking out any of my posts, too.

posted on Sep, 9 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
How do you know the video is doctored? Do you have any proof for that claim?

What specific part(s) do you believe are doctored?

Thanks.

The video you shared is of him driving into the crowd which they do not attempt anything against him until that. It is showing the point of that instead of the full altercation. This was a cut video making it look like they were attacking him because he was driving slower and not accelerating from down the street-which is exactly what he did:
He enters the street before the larger crowd, instead of going down another side street-further behind him:

Proof see the whole original videos, not ones that sat "Proof of what really happened..." that are click bait type videos for agenda reasons.

The other doctored video is the one making it look like he was going slow through the crowed when he was not, showing a pole hit the back of his car.

Not gonna go through this again, look at the original threads covering it, it's all there if you don't want to be biased.

Should also look up about this kid, who beat his disabled mother,(Samantha Bloom is in a wheelchair), his being obsessed with Nazism. Yeah, not a person you want to sympathize with, in fact should be denouncing him even the National Vanguard(Neo Nazis) did, which he idolized.
edit on 9-9-2017 by dreamingawake because: his*

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join