It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Was A Setup. Dems Wanted The Violence.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

www.abovetopsecret.com... one piece of many.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why would you think that's anywhere near true? Why?
It's a stupid bizarre idea.
No municipality is going to allow violence just to shut down a legitimate protest.

Maybe you think that because that's the way you are huh?

And the police didn't "allow" it.
They were there to keep people safe. They did everything they could to keep people safe.
It wasn't planned and it wasn't staged.
The events were real the participants carried their message of hate in their hearts. In their guts.
And the bastard that ran into the crowd was carrying a sign and marching with a racist group just a short time before he did that.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What is wrong with you?
Do you want to get banned or what?

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

They were there to keep people safe. They did everything they could to keep people safe.
The events were real the participants carried their message of hate in their hearts. In their guts.
And the bastard that ran into the crowd was carrying a sign and marching with a racist group just a short time before he did that.

Three groups at play here... The Nazis and alt left want the attention and the news wants to create the narrative.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Here's an FBI primer on why the Governor, the Mayor and the Vice Mayor should be criminally charged.

It only requires the Sessions do his damned job!!

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

It's always the others. Always.

Except it's our way of live, ruining this planet while exploiting the poor. Many people are already actively working hard for a renaissance of thought and paradigms but then again... why not simply continue to pick on each other? It's so easy and convenient, simply give in to the demands of positivism and get something for yourself at least.

#Devide&Conquer

Which is why the OP bears some truth, LIHOP plain as day. Why should anyone let a good crisis go to waste, I'm thinking 9/11. Terror, emotionalizing propaganda and lables of (domestic) terrorism, further delegitimizing dissent. Not that neo-nazis aint a problem, but we obviously can't fight stupidity with violence or protests against "free speech" either.

Someday they'll give a war and nobody will come

Carl Sandburg

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

What is wrong with you?
Do you want to get banned or what?

For?

By?

Not you in any case.

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

a reply to: Grambler

Why would you think that's anywhere near true? Why?
It's a stupid bizarre idea.
No municipality is going to allow violence just to shut down a legitimate protest.

Maybe you think that because that's the way you are huh?

No one said the people their didn't have hate in their hearts. Regardless of what the police did, the murdering racist that killed that girl is responsible for his own actions. So are all of the other racist that engaged in violence.

The other side did too had hate in their hearts and committed unjust violence, as is evidenced from videos all over ATS.

See this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the ACLU was on the ground, and they disagree with you about the police not letting it happen.

See this thread here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Forget sides, and stand down theories, have seen demonstrations here in Georgia one recently in Stone Mountain and the police did an excellent job keeping both factions apart. But thats a huge area at Stone Mountain Park and could draw off of a a big metropolitan police force. That said Charlottesville PD had a heads up the night before, they looked woefully inadequate

posted on Aug, 20 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Who really is the ruler of the world?

Unlocking The Mystery of Life
edit on 20-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: CajunMetal

They weren't from the U.S., and didn't fight in the U.S.

There are plenty of monuments all over the country to WWII, so I guess they will be next to fall to this ISIS style of totalitarianism being pushed by a minority of loud assholes?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: comawhite12

Monuments of what or of who?

What makes you think its the minority that wants this to happen?

posted on Aug, 23 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

He was a white supremacist from what' I've seen. I'm not somewhere I can make a still of his car getting hit right now. but it looks like a flag pole that the guy is using. hits the car in the driver side tail light.

I'm still not sure who the people were that got hit. Just "counter protesters" from everything I read.

Well, white supremacist or not, if under attack, he has a right to self defense. I would like to know if the people int he road were deliberately blocking it, or simply crossing. It's a safe bet that, if they were blocking, they wouldn't admit to it now. How far from them was the car when hit with the pole or whatever? I can't catch it to tell, myself. If very close, he would have been speeding before his car was hit. If farther back, he could have been fleeing.

So much we don't know!

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Are you claiming driving into a crowd of people is self-defence?

You really are going out of your way to justify this, if someone under the label of ANTIFA drove into a crowd and killed someone you'd throw a fit all over the boards. A white supremacist does it and its... "hmmm he must of had a good reason"

posted on Aug, 24 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Sorry, but there has been posted proof, and photographic evidence that the organisers on the Alt-Right/Far-Right side wanted violence and sought to incite it

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

It's always the others. Always.

Except it's our way of live, ruining this planet while exploiting the poor. Many people are already actively working hard for a renaissance of thought and paradigms but then again... why not simply continue to pick on each other? It's so easy and convenient, simply give in to the demands of positivism and get something for yourself at least.

#Devide&Conquer

Which is why the OP bears some truth, LIHOP plain as day. Why should anyone let a good crisis go to waste, I'm thinking 9/11. Terror, emotionalizing propaganda and lables of (domestic) terrorism, further delegitimizing dissent. Not that neo-nazis aint a problem, but we obviously can't fight stupidity with violence or protests against "free speech" either.

Someday they'll give a war and nobody will come

Carl Sandburg

Military occupation of countries nowhere near America is 'protecting America's freedom'.

9/11 was an act of Arab terrorists, 3 buildings collapsed, follow what I say, troops of freedom!

posted on Aug, 26 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Are you claiming driving into a crowd of people is self-defence?

You really are going out of your way to justify this, if someone under the label of ANTIFA drove into a crowd and killed someone you'd throw a fit all over the boards. A white supremacist does it and its... "hmmm he must of had a good reason"

I stated plainly, that IF he as under attack, he would then have a right to self defense. If that means running over someone blocking his car, then that's what it means. There are cases where this has happened, and the drivers have been cleared of any wrongdoing. IF that was the case here, then it would be no different, no matter what his political views. If he was NOT under attack, and simply ran over people on purpose, that would not be self defense. I stated that I will wait for all of the facts, and see what is discovered. If he's guilty, then he's guilty. I won't condemn him based on whether or not I approve of his belief system. I prefer to stick to "innocent until proven guilty", as is the law of the land. If he's proven guilty, so be it. Stating that there COULD BE valid reasons for his actions does not state that there were, in fact, valid reasons. It simply states that e don't yet have all the facts.

But, hey, go ahead and imply that I am some sort of racist, because I want to wait for proof, and prove the point that's been made elsewhere that one "must be racist" if they don't automatically assign guilt.

If he was black, and I said what I said, you wouldn't be complaining.

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Greven

That's rather convenient. Does he have some evidence that any of this other stuff happen? We have evidence of his flamethrower, where's the evidence of a guy pointing a gun at him, or shooting the ground by his feet. If this is true the other guy needs to be in prison for a long time, but we need some evidence.

So I just saw this that backs up the guy with the can - guy pointing a gun right at him; you can see the flame in the background.

As seen in the footage below, a man in a blue sleeveless shirt, a green vest and a bandana on his head pulls out a gun and aims it at a counterprotester, who is off camera and appears to be holding a makeshift lit torch. The first man appears to yell a racial slur at the black man, then fires the gun toward the ground in the direction of the counterprotesters.

The shooter then leaves the scene by joining a line of white supremacist protesters and walking past law enforcement officers, who were standing behind metal barricades about 10 feet away.

So... yeah. Funny we haven't heard about this from Charlottesville until now.
edit on 1Sun, 27 Aug 2017 01:49:35 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

he would then have a right to self defense.

Accelerating into a crowd. Self defense...

Yeah. And I'm the Prince of Perversia.

posted on Sep, 2 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Connect the dots ...

Who points out a 'racist',to the world?

All 'racists' are of only a specific 'race', who hate all other races.

Now, there are many of this race who are not showing their racism outwardly, but it's in their nature.

This race is very shameful.

So why is the mass media targeting this one race?

Stranger is that most of the mass media saying it is of the very same race, too!!

Every race has, or may have in future, a celebration, of pride, in being of that race.

Only one race is not allowed to be proud of their race, to celebrate being of that race.

In reality, we are all of the human race.

I don't play their 'race game', it's despicable.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join