It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With the Terrorist's Mother

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   
This is probably the most bizarre reaction a mother could have. Either she's super high or she's in shock. But she didn't seemed fazed in the slightest.

Parents out there, please be more involved in your children's lives, especially if they are going to Nazi gatherings. Her son showed up wearing white nationalist garb and then committed a terror attack on a crowd of innocent people. The least she could do is know that "Abright" isn't a thing.

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

edit on Sun Aug 13 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
This is probably the most bizarre reaction a mother could have. Either she's super high or she's in shock. But she didn't seemed fazed in the slightest.

Parents out there, please be more involved in your children's lives, especially if they are going to Nazi gatherings. Her son showed up wearing white nationalist garb and then committed a terror attack on a crowd of innocent people. The least she could do is know that "Abright" isn't a thing.

Can we leave the poor woman alone? She states it's the first she's heard of the incident and claiming every mother should know what abright means is nonsense.

What's funny about the thread is look at the crime in this country. Who commits the majority of it. Them tell me again which parents should be paying more attention in this country.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
What's funny about the thread is look at the crime in this country. Who commits the majority of it.

What do you mean? Be specific.

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Well I think the poster is pointing out that the African Americans have a higher crime rate per percentage of population. Not judging but I believe that was the sentiment just to captain obvious it for you.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Can we leave the poor woman alone? She states it's the first she's heard of the incident and claiming every mother should know what abright means is nonsense.

I agree. OP is just mud raking at best.

wow..

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

I agree. OP is just mud raking at best.

wow..

Why? Because I pointed out her bizarre behavior?

Where's all the usual folks, speculating she's an actor? This use to be their bag!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: KungfuStu

Well I think the poster is pointing out that the African Americans have a higher crime rate per percentage of population. Not judging but I believe that was the sentiment just to captain obvious it for you.

Thank you but I already knew that. It's just nice to see people say what they mean. I mean if you're going to Nazi, Nazi boldly.

+15 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I think the OP is far more sickening than this mother's reaction. She had no idea what happened, and this OP is claiming she was high, or that she should have been more involved in her adult son's political views? She seems perfectly reasonable and shocked to me, no need to drag her through the mud. At least the interviewers were respectful to her.

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Thank you but I already knew that. It's just nice to see people say what they mean. I mean if you're going to Nazi, Nazi boldly.

So claiming that African Americans have higher crime rates (which is factual), is now Nazi? Now I guess if the truth isn't convenient to liberal views, then that means it is Nazi. Geez, we are screwed.
edit on 13-8-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
I would like to see the uncut video, but I doubt that will ever see the light of day, she seemed shocked before the first cut.

it looks to me like she might have just gotten home and got ambushed, not sure what the OP expected of her?

Crying wailing and falling down?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Are you seriously calling the poster a Nazi?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

So claiming that African Americans have higher crime rates (which is factual), is now Nazi? Now I guess if the truth isn't convenient to liberal views, then that means it is Nazi. Geez, we are screwed.

No, bringing up crime statistics that are deeply rooted in socio-economic causation, attributing them to a specific ethnicity, and then using that as a response towards a white nationalist trying to kill a crowd of people?

Yeah... I don't mind saying that's a bit Nazi-ish.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I think the OP is far more sickening than this mother's reaction. She had no idea what happened, and this OP is claiming she was high, or that she should have been more involved in her adult son's political views? She seems perfectly reasonable and shocked to me, no need to drag her through the mud. At least the interviewers were respectful to her.

Alright... we're no longer a conspiracy site. Got it.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

No, bringing up crime statistics that are deeply rooted in socio-economic causation, attributing them to a specific ethnicity, and then using that as a response towards a white nationalist trying to kill a crowd of people?

Wrong. The poster was responding to your statement of : "Parents out there, please be more involved in your children's lives"

With : "What's funny about the thread is look at the crime in this country. Who commits the majority of it. Then tell me again which parents should be paying more attention in this country. "

His response didn't have anything to do with Nazis, or vehicular homicide. It was concerning parents being more involved in their children's lives.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Wrong. The poster was responding to your statement of : "Parents out there, please be more involved in your children's lives"

With : "What's funny about the thread is look at the crime in this country. Who commits the majority of it. Then tell me again which parents should be paying more attention in this country. "

His response didn't have anything to do with Nazis, or vehicular homicide. It was concerning parents being more involved in their children's lives.

Ok... but why do you think he brought that up at all? Any idea? Nobody was talking about black people. If the terrorist was Muslim and I said "His mom should have known he was going to pro-Hamas rallies", do you think that poster would have brought up black people?

Honest question. Because I've never heard "but the black crime rate yadda yadda" when discussing Islamic terrorism.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Oh you were expecting an echo chamber instead of facts. I'll leave so you can ignore reality.

+9 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Ok... but why do you think he brought that up at all? Any idea?

I can't speak for his intentions, but my guess would be because it seemed as though you were trying to smear this shocked mother (insinuating that she was high, or that her behavior was bizarre?). Do you do the same to the mother of an African American when he murders other African Americans? Individuals should be judged on their own actions, their parents shouldn't be smeared for no reason.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

I can't speak for his intentions, but my guess would be because it seemed as though you were trying to smear this shocked mother (insinuating that she was high, or that her behavior was bizarre?). Do you do the same to the mother of an African American when he murders other African Americans? Individuals should be judged on their own actions, their parents shouldn't be smeared for no reason.

Was her reaction not strange? I wasn't making a political statement when pointing that part out. This is ATS, home of the "pick apart weird behavior after a tragedy". But you think he brought up black people because I said the mother was acting bizarrely?

I wasn't "smearing" her. This interview is feakin' weird. Have you actually watched it?

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Swing and a miss.

So the new buzz words for you guys is "nazi" and "terrorist", I think you need to grow up and stop trying to start trouble.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I wasn't "smearing" her. This interview is feakin' weird. Have you actually watched it?

Of course I watched it. No, I didn't find anything bizarre about it at all. It seemed like a mother who was in disbelief that her son would do something so horrible. Seemed perfectly in line with reality in my view. I understand your point about ATS being a conspiracy site, so maybe I shouldn't have been so against you questioning what is reality, I just didn't find anything at all out of the ordinary with her response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join