It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Interview With the Terrorist's Mother

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
I wasn't "smearing" her. This interview is feakin' weird. Have you actually watched it?

I thought tap dancing wasn't a thing anymore.

Oh ... and as for 'the interview' ... it was an act of ambush reporting. I don't care what the demeanor was of the people asking questions and running the camera. I'd have been okay with them telling her the latter then raising a gun to her head and firing.

The woman is ambushed with the knowledge that she has raised a monster and unleashed the horror upon society. Maybe she was completely okay with that. I sent my son off to war three times. I knew exactly the consequences of that too.

edit on 1382017 by Snarl because: A little wisdom

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

C'mon Abysha stating a fact is not Nazism.African Americans have higher crime rates.If the reverse were true,and an African American pointed out that fact,would you have considered him/her a Nazi?? I think you should not stoop to that level of retard,it is beneath you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   

What has picking on the mother to do with conspiracies? Some people almost totally shut down when receiving shocking news.Some people go hysterical,some do this some do that.I have a feeling that whatever her reaction was,was going to be suspicious and/or unacceptable to you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Poor woman. Can't imagine how tough it must be for her, especially finding out off some trollish reporter trying to make a name for themselves.
I thought she did pretty well under utterly awful circumstances.

As for watching your kids? The guy was, what? 20? Not a kid but a grown man.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

originally posted by: KungfuStu

Well I think the poster is pointing out that the African Americans have a higher crime rate per percentage of population. Not judging but I believe that was the sentiment just to captain obvious it for you.

Thank you but I already knew that. It's just nice to see people say what they mean. I mean if you're going to Nazi, Nazi boldly.

"Nazi" is just cover for hate, an excuse to hate. Hating and incitement to hatred, and by extension violence, is what hate groups are about. Join, go to meetings, pump up the hate, then go out and out do each others hatred.

Focusing on other races, religions or 'whatever' is just the chosen outlet for ones own inner anger and resentment. By acting out the hate on others, they displace blame and place it on someone / something else, i.e., blaming others, blaming victims.

Acting out the hate is an extension of that. In other cases "mass murderers" use a gun or knife, in this one they used a car.

Mark Foster explained the song's meaning to Spinner UK: "'Pumped Up Kicks' is about a kid that basically is losing his mind and is plotting revenge. He's an outcast. I feel like the youth in our culture are becoming more and more isolated. It's kind of an epidemic. Instead of writing about victims and some tragedy, I wanted to get into the killer's mind, like Truman Capote did in In Cold Blood. I love to write about characters. That's my style. I really like to get inside the heads of other people and try to walk in their shoes."

Pumped Up Kicks

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

I think both right and leftwing parents should watch their kids and be involved in their lives.Or because this rightwing POS killed and injured people,you imagine its impossible that someone from the left may do the same? The way Antifa and BLM carries on,it's a stonecold miracle it has not happened yet.That copkiller,ya think he was a rightwing nutjob,btw?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: KungfuStu

Only if you don't factor for economic standing...

No I didn't but if you are saying crime rates are more of a economic standing issue that a race issue I totally agree with you.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

This is NO LONGER in the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS
**ALL MEMBERS** The recent surge in Hatred, Racism, and Sheer Stupidity STOPS NOW

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Alright everybody, I get it.

To me, it seemed super weird. To me, it seemed like she was aware of what happened already and that her body language wasn't what I've experienced when delivering or receiving terrible news. It's apparent that most of you who have watched it disagree.

I know we have people from all walks of life on this site and that many of you have had experiences that I have not. If I am wrong in thinking this about the mother, I'll live with that. If she had acted in a way I found to be even remotely "normal", I wouldn't have been so callous. I know it would be awful hearing that for the first time and discovering something like that about your child but, honestly, I was convinced that wasn't what I was seeing. If it was, then I apologize.

As to the Nazi comment, in regards to somebody bringing up black crime statistics out of the blue? I'm going to stand by that. This site has been alarming in it's slide towards the alt-right or worse. When you are not able to criticize anybody who happens to be white without people jumping in to pull the moral equivalency card, it becomes a stifling environment where honest discussion suffocates.

Obviously, I should have read the room better.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but if the way you found out that your kid did this kind of thing was on camera...
just how would you act??
the driver was an adult... ya know time to start cutting the apron strings and let hims stand on his own...
and for crying out loud, let the poor lady find out the details before putting her in front of the camera!!
if it was me, the minute I learned why they were there they would be told to leave..
at least till I found out more about what was going on. it looks like she just got home and the danged media was there to pounce.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The whole thing is a clever cointelpro/psyops.

All perfectly scripted and acted out to the "Letter".

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant
a reply to: TruMcCarthy
You have to use convoluted things like "percentage of crimes committed compared to the actual percentage of the population"

That's only convoluted to someone with a simple mind. Any average person can understand % of crimes committed in comparison to the % of population. It's actually how you would make a fair, logical comparison, which you clearly don't want to do.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Here's hoping he gets the death penalty I don't give a s*** about his mom or what his mom has to say I really don't care he's an individual I hope he suffers greatly for his crime

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
What terrorist? Where are the ties to terror? Which terror network was he in to?

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If it were my son I would be pissed, though at first I would struggle to believe it, especially if the information was not coming from an official source.

Perhaps that is why she acted the way she did?

That said, my son is 14 years old and I am aware of his political views, every now and again he tries to wind me up and say he is right wing but I know he is just winding me up.

My cousin on the other hand paradoxically appears to share similar views to me, yet her adult son is heavily like memes relating to alt right on Facebook, technically she should know but I don't think she does as she never goes on Facebook much, so it is entirely feasible or parents not to know about their offspring's allegiances.

Though perhaps they should, after all you never stop being a parent....until they run people over in cold blood, at that point I would disavow for the rest of their life, or mine whichever ends faster.

Terrorism?

Well let's be honest if they were Muslim we would call it terrorism, whether lone wolf or otherwise, so I guess we have to apply the same logic...weaponising a car to bring "Terror" knows no race or religion, it simply is an act of terror.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
If I had a Son .......

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well i analyzed the video and it's clearly edited to paint the mother as a bad parent. At first she is in shock and in disbelief because she just found out that her son did something unspeakable and one person died because of his actions. Furthermore she is clearly uncomfortable the whole time while speaking to these numbnuts and this "interview" is edited to fuel the hate towards conservatives who mostly have nothing to do with the Alt-Right and of course they had to bring up Trump. Frankly this is really pathetic and the people who did the interview should be ashamed of themselves. Exploiting the death of a person to further your aganda? # off you pieces of #.

She clearly states at one point that Trump has nothing to do with Nazis or racism but they conveniently edited that part. This is disgusting and shows that people will use anything to keep the division alive and well.

edit on 13-8-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   
The absence of corporate punishment based on overtly sensitive parents who would rather see JUNIOR act out and EXPRESS HIMSELF, are the creators alone.
MORE cellphone raise youth gone astray.
edit on 13-8-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I can only speak for myself, but once being told that my son drove through a crowd of people and killed someone, I'd be telling them I gotta go, and I'd be running in the house to get my phone to attempt contact with my son.

Yes, 20 is legally an adult but still pretty young. Young enough to care if they killed someone, I would think.

posted on Aug, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Was the "20 year old" adult on his Mom's insurance ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join