It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral Projection/Self-brainwashing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
As best I can tell from the convoluded ramblings, Sign Related 2 appears to be claiming to be either God, or Jesus. I'm not sure which, but all of his talk of command and creation certainly makes it sound this way..........

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
what are you people talking about?

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Here you go guy:

Astral Projection

Out of body experiences

I've had 7 Out of body experiences....

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
get a flippen GRIP on reality SR2......

YOU are the one who said " Beware of who I am"....and I was quoting YOU, letting YOU know I will NOT beware of who you are..........because I am not affraid of dark denziens such as yourself.....I stand STRONG in the light.

I quoted you perfectly. People who SPEAKY DA ENGLISH understand exactly what I meant, and said. Your ascew slant on the words is EXACTLY why I asked you if English is your 1st lanuage, in order for me to understand your twisted takes on what has been said. It COULD be understood if you do not speak English as a first language.
You refuse to even answer THAT simple question! You hide behind your accusations, mis quote biblical text, and genuinely TRY to lead people astray!

What could your purpose be....other than to draw shadows into the light?

If your seriously wanting to have me answer your questions, then have the simple COURTESY to answer mine wich were put to you FIRST. That is the nature of discourse SR2...not just you demanding attention and answers to you questions RIGHT NOW, you curteously answer the questions put to yourself, and then ask questions in kind. Thats is how human beings of planet Earth comunicate..
..I have no idea how its done wherever your from.

Are there NO MODERATORS on this thread? NONE?

I thought board trolling wasnt to be put up with on ATS? This is the WORST kind of troll I have ever encounterd.......with a God complex to boot!

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Here you go guy:

Astral Projection

Out of body experiences

I've had 7 Out of body experiences....

can you tell me any techniques i should try to have an OBE???

no drugs as i am 16

thanks...

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
get a flippen GRIP on reality SR2......

YOU are the one who said " Beware of who I am"....and I was quoting YOU, letting YOU know I will NOT beware of who you are..........because I am not affraid of dark denziens such as yourself.....I stand STRONG in the light.

I quoted you perfectly. People who SPEAKY DA ENGLISH understand exactly what I meant, and said. Your ascew slant on the words is EXACTLY why I asked you if English is your 1st lanuage, in order for me to understand your twisted takes on what has been said. It COULD be understood if you do not speak English as a first language.
You refuse to even answer THAT simple question! You hide behind your accusations, mis quote biblical text, and genuinely TRY to lead people astray!

What could your purpose be....other than to draw shadows into the light?

If your seriously wanting to have me answer your questions, then have the simple COURTESY to answer mine wich were put to you FIRST. That is the nature of discourse SR2...not just you demanding attention and answers to you questions RIGHT NOW, you curteously answer the questions put to yourself, and then ask questions in kind. Thats is how human beings of planet Earth comunicate..
..I have no idea how its done wherever your from.

Are there NO MODERATORS on this thread? NONE?

I thought board trolling wasnt to be put up with on ATS? This is the WORST kind of troll I have ever encounterd.......with a God complex to boot!

^^^Why go off topic? I've been explaining your kind (astral travelers) from my knowledge along with interveiwing you (the astral traveler) with questions since this topic is on astral projection. Why cant I be here also to get the in depth scoop from the very astral travelers themselves? You fear that I am prooving valid points about your kind that you dont want others reading to get the scoop on?

Every word I said is in a dictionary, by the way. How am I missquoting bible text, when I let it be known I'm not in any religion? Must I play blind and brainwashed to a religion when your kind fits perfectly into the puzzles within what the gospels in KJV are about? And yeah, those quotes are relevant to this topic concerning astral projection as I explained so.

But you know what is funny? "Astral travel" is not defined in a dictionary (least not on dictionary.com), and you claim to have a problem with someone else's speaking of english? Dont you think, that if anything, the readers would more likely have a problem with understanding astral travel and what's all involved rather than some one's words that can be found in a dictionary? A definition to "astral projection" is in the dictionary, but it lacks some truth in deed.

So it's up to who has knowledge on it from whichever side. I know more than I have told so far. And I can bet that you know what that would be if I told it.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by Sign Related 2]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by obsidian468
As best I can tell from the convoluded ramblings, Sign Related 2 appears to be claiming to be either God, or Jesus. I'm not sure which, but all of his talk of command and creation certainly makes it sound this way..........

^^^What's this? Off topic season? And if you must know before others, no, I'm not God. Your kind defines the true God and Lord Jesus Christ. You shall know more either way. Jesus, as a human, once was, to all those you want reading this. And what sounds like Jesus: Gs-us (Generals us) is which is as another story I wont 'even' in this topic get into though from such the perspective before you I speak.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Thanks, Black Guard XIII
Wow! What an experience....thanks for sharing it.

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
SR2 has stated they have NEVER experianced OOBE....so they are claiming knowlegde of something they only THINK about, with wrong thinking indeed.

SR2 knows NOT of what they speak. Very twisted words come from those who know not one thing of, yet profess to be an expert on.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
this is for the individual who thinks astral proj.is evil....i was born with the abilty...i am on the total opposite end of the spectrum from evil....it reflects in all i do..
if it is all just a lucid dream...then how does my dream know what others are doing...or how/why would a friend call me and tell me they just thought they seen me for a second....
perhaps my dream came alive.
perhaps the life we live is all but a dream.

that does not mean it is not real..where does the evil fit in...

life is but a dream..one big collective dream...can anyone prove me wrong..
if so why was i taught in preschool that life was but a dream...
some of the most important things we have learned were in preschool..

i learned this,i do not want to live the dream of my father..
well i think i did more than project myself here
be good

posted on Feb, 13 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
possiblly this would work to experience an obe

dont fall asleep..lay there relaxing every inch of your body..(dont drink water for a while..before this excercise put the water at the foot of your bed..
as you are relaxing focus on all sounds with out being analytical..just let it come
i dont know what else to say....imagine yourself becoming very light...
i dont know..i have done very little reading on all this a long time ago...
when i used to get grounded as a child..i would lay in bed staring at the shadow of a large tree on my curtain..i would listen to hear if i could hear my friends..what was going on in the house..gazing at the shadow...
eventually i would climb out thru the shadow of the branches and find myself flying like superman above the powerlines and houses..i could see everything going on...when i got close to the powerlines.rooftops ground..i would try not to..because once i did..i would be back in my bedroom...
visulization helps...imagine a friends home..while you are going to take a nap..focus on your imagination of the house..all parts as if you were there...just maybe you will be there..??????????????????

posted on Feb, 14 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
SR2 has stated they have NEVER experianced OOBE....so they are claiming knowlegde of something they only THINK about, with wrong thinking indeed.

SR2 knows NOT of what they speak. Very twisted words come from those who know not one thing of, yet profess to be an expert on.

[edit on 13-2-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

^^^Again, you're being see through. Have I not seen what your kind has shown me?

You know, for a person who doesnt get my english you sure point out things without backing them up as if you do get my english down pat but with being obviously false in doing so.

Tell me is this clear: I have experienced what your kind had me experience.

^^^That is point blank even though I had let it be known already. Plus I know more than what you told so far. And I know more about your kind from the source of all ITSELF which I am of (distinct wise) just as any one else.

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
seeking knowledge is self brainwashing

posted on Feb, 15 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
sign related 2,

as a third party in this little argument, i ask you to go ahead and reveal all. if i understand correctly, you propose there is great risks in attempting AP and/or OoBE. I have never achieved either, however, i have attempted multiple times. I have even purchased books on the subject - what are the unkown dangers you speak of?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join