It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rotherham Style Child Abuse Ring Uncovered

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Community relations were more important than the individual victims

So true ... and the result of this mad world of *Political Correctness*

Its time to call a spade a spade.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: stormcell

Community relations were more important than the individual victims

So true ... and the result of this mad world of *Political Correctness*

Its time to call a spade a spade.

Its shooting ourselves in the foot, if you'll pardon the expression.
All this "cultural sensitivities" and PC rubbish is definitely seen as a weakness and just emboldens the criminals.

I don't like posting anecdotal stuff without being able to back it up, usually just my opinions, but in our local paper about a month ago I saw a story that made my jaw drop.
A 24 year old idiot, let's call him Mr M. Hussain, decided to take his mates round town like a racing driver and hit a 7 year old girl who died from her injuries.
Shockingly, he was charged with causing death by dangerous driving.

His sentence was 1 year in prison. Yes 1 (one)!!!
Cultural sensitivities and all that.

Anyway, I carried on with the paper and got to the page which has national news and there was a similar story from Scotland only this time the drivers name was something along the lines of Mr K. McDouglas.
Same charge...causing death by dangerous driving. Hit another young child while speeding around town. He was sentenced to 9 years!

Both of these people were obviously young idiots who shouldn't be on the streets, let alone driving on the road, but one year/nine years!!!
They think we are absolutely wet and we prove them right by treating them as special and giving them the kid glove treatment.
Its no surprise that they think they can do as they please. Its getting right up my nose and I have to believe that PC on our behalf is exactly the problem.
There should be equal application of the law for everyone.

I can't accept that our courts are just stupid and the alternative is to think that TPTB are actually engineering this situation as a way to enrage the British public.

edit on 10-8-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Added

edit on 10-8-2017 by Tulpa because: and again

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

Or time to start calling immigrant child abusers Nonces.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
They think we are absolutely wet and we prove them right by treating them as special and giving them the kid glove treatment.
Its no surprise that they think they can do as they please. Its getting right up my nose and I have to believe that PC on our behalf is exactly the problem.

Is it any surprise that they all want to come to the UK and by pass all the other

countries they can legitimately seek asylum in?

I can't accept that our courts are just stupid and the alternative is to think that TPTB are actually engineering this situation as a way to enrage the British public.

It would appear too that the justice system, police, and media in other countries

(in the EU) have also been told to soft peddle with refugees/immigrants so as not

to alert the native citizens to what is actually going on! ......

All in the cause of worshiping at the altar of *political correctness*

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This was discussed on Radio 4 this morning. Apparently Social Workers in Rotherham that raised their concerns quite early on were sent on racial diversity courses or threatened with disciplinary action.

Better to let this obscenity carry on unchecked than be accused of racism.

Political correctness indeed. Interesting times.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Is it any surprise that they all want to come to the UK and by pass all the other

countries they can legitimately seek asylum in?

It would appear too that the justice system, police, and media in other countries

(in the EU) have also been told to soft peddle with refugees/immigrants so as not

to alert the native citizens to what is actually going on! ......

All in the cause of worshiping at the altar of *political correctness*

I was in a news agent`s just after the 7/7 incident which I think was a false flag. Any way as I stood there waiting to be served a couple of Pakistanies were reading a paper and chatting in urdu which I understand as I grew up in Bradford. This was in Swindon, they were laughing away together and saying, not enough of the kafra died. I instantly said to them what? Not enough died? How dare you say that. You are guests in my country. Guests who get a free home to live in and if you are unemployed are paid money to live on. Not to mention free hospitals / schools and other benefits for you and your families. If my way of life is so bad then why did`nt you go to Saudi Arabia or another muslim country and claim refugee status? Because in a muslim country there is no free hospitals schools or dole money. I was the only English man in the shop and there was about ten of them. I thought it was all going to erupt but I could`nt stand there and say nothing. Its about time every body else stood up and spoke the truth. Which will never happen as most of the people are brain washed by the media here in the UK.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

Thats what gives them the encouragement to do this kind of thing.
Its like the government have given them a license to do as they please.
I sincerely hope we will start to shake off this fear of name calling and turning the other cheek. Our civility and politeness will end up getting us killed.
I know I keep on saying this but eventually the dam will burst and there's going to be all hell to pay.

Not just the perpetrators but all the enablers and apologists along with them.

Adding this for Illiminaughty...

We don't speak Urdu so they probably laugh at us right in our faces all the time.
Good on you for having a go at them. I bet they didn't expect that. Cowards. They will live to regret it, though.
It makes me sick and I'm a pretty mild mannered type of guy. When the bubble eventually bursts its going to get really ugly.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I sincerely hope we will start to shake off this fear of name calling and turning the other cheek. Our civility and politeness will end up getting us killed.
I know I keep on saying this but eventually the dam will burst and there's going to be all hell to pay.

Look, you nasty little racist, threatening violence to 'enablers and apologists'.

Political correctness does not cause child abuse. Child abusers cause child abuse.

This case is horrific. Nobody disagrees. People on the right and your 'enablers and apologist' liberals are all united in horror at this.

This is a very high profile case, it arouses a lot of strong feelings. And rightly so. We all want to hang child abusers from trees.

But.... over 54,000 sexual offenses against children were recorded by police in one year. Nearly 30,000 registered offenders have been convicted of crimes.

So why do we hear so much about this case? As horrifying as it is, it's not the majority.

Because they're foreigners. And because it stirs up racist hatred.

Is there a problem of child sex abuse? Yes, absolutely.

Is it exclusively an Asian problem? No. And pretending it is, is letting all of the white British people who abuse children off the hook.

So by all means hate child abusers. But don't be a racist about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Political correctness delayed the investigation of the Rotherham abuse and allowed it to continue.

Of course it is not exclusively an Asian problem. No one is saying that.

There is a problem in that in certain parts of this culture these things are treated as being acceptable. Calling people racist for talking about the elephant in the room is exactly the sort of attitude that allows this problem to go on, as per the example of Rotherham. It needs to be addressed, not ignored.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Look, you nasty little racist, threatening violence to 'enablers and apologists'.

Political correctness does not cause child abuse. Child abusers cause child abuse.

This case is horrific. Nobody disagrees. People on the right and your 'enablers and apologist' liberals are all united in horror at this.

This is a very high profile case, it arouses a lot of strong feelings. And rightly so. We all want to hang child abusers from trees.

But.... over 54,000 sexual offenses against children were recorded by police in one year. Nearly 30,000 registered offenders have been convicted of crimes.

So why do we hear so much about this case? As horrifying as it is, it's not the majority.

Is there a problem of child sex abuse? Yes, absolutely.

Is it exclusively an Asian problem? No. And pretending it is, is letting all of the white British people who abuse children off the hook.

www.independent.co.uk... html

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

I'm not threatening anybody. In fact I fear the day when something does happen.
There's plenty of people talking about all types of crimes and the causes and consequences.
They don't all talk about it online and I do try not to get too out of balance but something is wrong with our current society and our government.

I'm sorry if you see that as a racist threat.
I'll try to tone my language down a bit in future but this is an emotional subject.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz

Look, you nasty little racist

^^^^That there^^^^ says it ALL. People not being able to say what they

want without being labeled racist by the PC nazi's.

You're quit correct there... Its child abusers who abuse children.... However its

*Political correctness* which allows them to get away with it?

Because like Rotherham, this case, and others currently under investigation

the perpetrators are 100% those ethnicities

Is it exclusively an Asian problem?

In many cases it is Just happens they are all in collusion with each

other.

Neither does it mean that other pedophiles are not being investigated, just that

they dont happen to do it in 'gangs'!

Unless of course they are of the race, therefor they legitmately can

be called out on it

*WITHOUT BEING CALLED RACIST*
edit on 10-8-2017 by eletheia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Its not like I even really "want" to say it because this whole conversation goes round and round in circles until the next report.
Then it all gets repeated.

Not trying to drift the thread but last Fridays local paper had four people planning a "Lee Rigby" style attack with machetes, pipe bombs and guns.
Two of them were from outside the area but the others were local.
Three got life sentences and one got fifteen years.

I'm lucky. I don't live near the city and generally everyone gets along. It has its rough parts but there's no ghetto or "no go" type of area. No riots or anything.

Everyone's been surprised by these guys and they're all asking why people from around here would do such a thing? Doesn't make any sense to the average Joe around town but even the little old lady at the local paper shop is asking what's wrong with the world? Why are they doing it etc etc ad infinitum...but you can tell they are afraid to talk about it. Glancing over their shoulders and hushed tones. Almost as if its them that are in the wrong.

At least they got caught. This time.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

there are trials but they take a while to go through courts

I was a juror on a pedophile abuse case in May

and the event took place 10 years ago .

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

What is actually racist is that these Asian gangs almost exclusively prey on white girls because they believe them to be worthless. That is a cultural issue and the real elephant in the room and it is an issue that needs to be addressed. It's not going to go away on it's own.

So, why do people who are so quick to accuse others of being "a nasty little racist" not take issue with these gangs quite obviously being racist themselves? It's not helping, and people like that are part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
there are trials but they take a while to go through courts
I was a juror on a pedophile abuse case in May
and the event took place 10 years ago .

It also took a long time for the average person to realise such depravity existed.

When it first started to come out in the open, many people like my mother, who

said to me ... "What disgusting little girls how can they say such depraved things?"

To which I replied "Well they didn't come into the world 'knowing' so who taught

them such depravity"

That gave her pause for thought .... and reason to believe, as one of the main

things said to a *victim* of child abuse is "no one will ever believe you" ......

That phrase comes out time after time.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I get what you are saying and to them its just about power over someone else , I guess the racism will play into as it will help them to de-humanise their victims and make them sub human and easier on their psyche to handle the level of abuse they deal out .

But the main problem here is the abuse , im sure if it was properly investigated they'd also be held on charges of racially aggravated abuse/ assualt, but according to their charge sheet this is not included.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

It is really quite sad , I sat in court and watched grown men have to recount their ordeals
and for them it looked like hell I cant even begin to imagine what they went through.
What is worse is the victims in these rings are in it for life , they know nothing else.
At least for the two I witnessed they can try to start their life over but they are still damaged people.

The people trapped in these rings of abuse will never be fixed.

What was common throughout the hearing was that both the men stated the very same thing , that they were told no one would ever believe them!

I just wish I coiuld do something more to stop this but it feels as though its very dangerous even to investigate yourself or even speak about it, everyt time I bring the subject up with friends who have kids about the BBC they think im crazy or wrong to discuss sucha subject, and I look at them and ask , what if it was your kids that it happened to, why are you not bothered about this ?

I cant understand it . Needless to say I cancelled my BBC license because of this 5 years ago when I heard about it

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: sapien82

What is actually racist is that these Asian gangs almost exclusively prey on white girls because they believe them to be worthless. That is a cultural issue and the real elephant in the room and it is an issue that needs to be addressed. It's not going to go away on it's own.
So, why do people who are so quick to accuse others of being "a nasty little racist" not take issue with these gangs quite obviously being racist themselves? It's not helping, and people like that are part of the problem.

*They exclusively prey on white girls* does that not make them

racist?

But hey!!.... only white races can be racists

How does that work?

A perpetrator is a perpetrator ......

A victim is a victim ....... regardless of colour, ethnicity, creed or race.

So lets just lets stop using the *race card* and call people out on what

they are.

Edit to add : I'd rather be called a racist than a pedophile anytime.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I dont think they exclusively pray on white girls , I think a pedophile will prey on any child that is an easy target or is easier to bring into their world.

In most cases its poor children from poor families who live in council estates, and there are a lot of poor kids in the UK and you guessed it there are more poor white kids in the UK than poor , asian , african , middle eastern kids .
Just because the UK is predominantly white , so just because they are all of asian / middle eastern decent and their victims are white doesnt make them racist by default , it just makes them child abusers.

If under duress they alluded to the fact they did it because they wanted to hurt white kids then yeh , they'd be racist child abusers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join