It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rotherham Style Child Abuse Ring Uncovered

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Some will continue to ignore the problem.

Some interesting tidbits form the article.

These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.

Asians eh? Didn't see many Japanese or Chinese there?

It also emerged during the court process that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant.

Well thats just great, isn't it?

And.

Ms Ritchie said: "We do not believe that what we have uncovered in Newcastle is unique. Indeed there has been evidence of similar offending in many other towns and cities.

"We believe that any area that says that it does not have a problem is simply not looking for it and I would encourage all areas to be be proactive in their attempts to uncover sexual exploitation."

But I thought Rottherham was a one off, and anyone that called out these grooming rings was a racist Islamophobe?

Absolutely disgusting.

My heart goes out to all of the victims. I can;t imagine the pain they must go through every day.

West Asia is a thing.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
a reply to: Grambler

Why are cases such as these always soft peddled. The media/establishment clearly think we are stupid and cannot see what is taking place. This obfuscation of an unavoidable truth will not work indefinitely.

Because it is against the globalists agenda to have open borders.

All immigrants and other cultures are awesome. In fact, our cultures are oppressive, and theirs are great.

So the truth must be buried so that people don't see the truth; some cultures are not fit to mix with the west yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: redhorse

a reply to: CulturalResilience

Some will continue to ignore the problem.

Some interesting tidbits form the article.

These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.

It also emerged during the court process that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant.

Well thats just great, isn't it?

And.

Ms Ritchie said: "We do not believe that what we have uncovered in Newcastle is unique. Indeed there has been evidence of similar offending in many other towns and cities.

"We believe that any area that says that it does not have a problem is simply not looking for it and I would encourage all areas to be be proactive in their attempts to uncover sexual exploitation."

But I thought Rottherham was a one off, and anyone that called out these grooming rings was a racist Islamophobe?

Absolutely disgusting.

My heart goes out to all of the victims. I can;t imagine the pain they must go through every day.

West Asia is a thing.

Yep it is.

I hate those Asian grooming gangs.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Most do just fine around here.
Most just want the same thing as we do a safe place to bring up their kids. I will not demonise Asian folk around here due to the acts of a tiny minority.
Blimey you guys have no idea how we live up north, we get along and have for years.

In bradford now going to akbars for a curry.
edit on 9-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just like the Westminster paedo gang T May lost the files linking politicians to the crimes and in return they made her PM

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 9-8-2017 by illuminnaughty because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: illuminnaughty
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Just like the Westminster paedo gang T May lost the files linking politicians to the crimes and in return they made her PM

Shhhhhh!!! Don't remind people. She's going to censor the internet so its all just cat videos and SJWs telling us we have to take down our borders and "love on" everyone.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Most do just fine around here.
Most just want the same thing as we do a safe place to bring up their kids. I will not demonise Asian folk around here due to the acts of a tiny minority.
Blimey you guys have no idea how we live up north, we get along and have for years.

Ah yes, I know the argument. Bringing up Islamic grooming is not allowed, because you say it hurts all Muslims.

Instead we must shut up about it and take our medicine.

In bradford now going to akbars for a curry.

Well enjoy your curry!

Perhaps these girls that were raped will also be able to enjoy some more "Asian culture" by sampling some curry.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You can bring it up all you like it needs to be shown but like I said I will not use it to demonise all the Asians I know live next to or know socially.

You ever been to Bradford or the uk?.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
From the BBC story:

[Northumbrian Police] Chief Constable Steve Ashman said: "We have not and will not stop.
"There has been no political correctness here. These are criminals and there has been no hesitation in arresting them and targeting them using all the means at our disposal."

Seems fair enough. Looks like other forces have sharpened up their acts after the Rotherham scandal - and rightly so. No hint of a cover-up here.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You can bring it up all you like it needs to be shown but like I said I will not use it to demonise all the Asians I know live next to or know socially.

You ever been to Bradford or the uk?.

Have I demonized all Asians?

I must have missed that?

But by highlighting this real problem, you immediately jumped to a conversation about demonizing all asians.

Now why would you do that...

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: audubon

I remember the first cover up when the bbc pulled a documentary about it, many here were angry including me.
If they had not covered it up I think by now we would have caught more sickos.
That was around ten years ago.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
I grew up in BFD and I dont eat currys any more after my brother was poisoned down the lane. Rat poison in his curry. Now I only eat food that I can see being cooked in front of me. I am just a kafra = non muslim = Lower than the chit you scrape of your foot. Or so my ex friend of 20 yrs from Leeds road told me. When his friends from the Afghan called me it. I said I am not a black from south Africa who are you calling a kafir? So for 20 yrs he was never my friend just smiling in my face and using me. lol Then I found out that they are allowed to lie to us. So now I no longer have any muslim friends and would`nt believe a word any of them said to me. What a nice religion. No wonder they rape and treat our children like crap.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Oh come off it read the thread some are saying Asians around here don't mix don't have the same culture and that it isn't working around here.
Well we up north have been mixing with different cultures for years especially Asian folk. Our fave national dish is chicken ticka masala.
Have you ever been to the uk or bradford because otherwise you know sod all about the area I live.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Oh come off it read the thread some are saying Asians around here don't mix don't have the same culture and that it isn't working around here.
Well we up north have been mixing with different cultures for years especially Asian folk. Our fave national dish is chicken ticka masala.
Have you ever been to the uk or bradford because otherwise you know sod all about the area I live.

Why isn't when people want to celebrate about how great cultures are mixing they always go to food?

If I haven't been to Bradford, I have to just take your word that everything is fine there?

But what in gods name does you liking curry in Bradford have to do with the op?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I'm responding to the clueless who think Asians around here are not mixing with the natives here. Most are western, wear western garb mixed with cultural garb. They are as yorkshire as me. Most are third generation so call themselves British.
I'm just showing folk how wrong they are.
Like I have said hang anyone messing with kids but let's not lump all the Asian folk with these animals..
They are better then that.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
girls putting our for alcohol isn't new.
another thing that isn't new is the misreporting on this, the vast majority of perpetrators are (white) english or of indian descent.
don't let facts get in the way of your racism, you never have before.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

Tbf these girls come from # backgrounds no love from their family and these monsters show them a bit of love drugs booze and take advantage. Also no it is more Pakistanis that do this but like I said a tiny tiny portion.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
And so the victim blaming begins ...

Anything but honesty.

Tragic.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

In the UK the term "Asian" means people from the Indian subcontinent and thereabouts.

This is just another sad detail in the clash of cultures, where cultural norms in Pakistan and crap holes like that, inform the moral compass of men who treat women and girls with contempt. Christ, the lives of girls in these countries must be so poor if abuse like this spills into the the West.

All these recent abuse rings have one thing in common. Men from Pakistan, Afghanistan, Bangladesh and India. The prisons are getting crowded with people from these gangs of abusers. If any were not born in the UK they should be deported, sod to "rights to stay".

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
girls putting our for alcohol isn't new.
another thing that isn't new is the misreporting on this, the vast majority of perpetrators are (white) english or of indian descent.
don't let facts get in the way of your racism, you never have before.

Yes its the girls fault, classy.

And did you look at the pictures of the perps?

Only one white person,a woman (what does skin color have to do with this anyways?)

The article says

Those prosecuted were from the Bangladeshi, Pakistani, Indian, Iraqi, Iranian and Turkish communities and mainly British-born, with most living in the West End of Newcastle.

Do you have proof most were from India? I bet you are lying, just like you are about most being white when only one is.

But anything to avoid the issue, right?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join