It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rotherham Style Child Abuse Ring Uncovered

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 200Plus

Not blaming the victims at all reread my post.
I'm blaming more social services for not recognising the victims sooner.
Many of the victims come from care and are thrown out at the age of 18 with no job no prospects and these monsters take advantage.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
a reply to: EartOccupant

Its probably widespread throughout the UK and the reasons, I think, are that PC culture cannot accept reality.
It demonstrates the failures and inadequacies of the Police force, and in turn the failures and inadequacies of government.
It is also fuel for those opposed to mass immigration. I imagine if the truth was really known we would start to see more violence on our streets.

Another thing that concerns me is that if they've been allowed to get away with crimes at this level, and for this long, can you imagine all the other things that have been swept under the carpet???

Do they only, exclusively groom young girls while for the rest of the time they are law abiding, respectable, hard working family men?
I suspect not.

Everywhere:
Oxfordshire: www.bbc.co.uk...
Peterborough: www.bbc.co.uk...
Newcastle: www.theguardian.com...
Derby: www.dailymail.co.uk...
Glasgow: www.heraldscotland.com...

The explanation:
www.birminghammail.co.uk...

Community relations were more important than the individual victims

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

Castrate them all and lets get better social care for the vulnerable.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Castrate them all and lets get better social care for the vulnerable.

No budget for social care in the UK I'm afraid. There was a load of fuss about a suicidal girl who's hospital care had finished and there was no placement who could accommodate her. I'm vague, as usual, but I think an MP had to get involved before a place could be found.

I think it was within the last week or so.
Mental health is one of the hardest hit areas suffering under austerity from the delightful Mrs May!

edit on 9-8-2017 by Tulpa because: Added

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Birmingham Police have a very bad reputation.
They had someone arrested a while back (can't remember if it was connected to this topic) but the local Imam rounded up a mob and they all went to the station and threatened the Police so they let the guy go!!!

How's that for community relations!?!
Sounds like mob rule to me.
Just shows how far we've let things go all in the name of political correctness.
Total betrayal of the publics faith in any kind of fairness in law and order.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
For every group they catch how many more are still operating?
Sickening and people can just brush it off as evil but some evil is culturally encouraged.
Thus my argument against unlimited immigration.
All people are not the same, nor races or religions.
We separated in to states so each could be themselves.
The globalists seek to throw us all together with the results we see here.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It also emerged during the court process that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant. Well thats just great, isn't it?
I don't think we should knock this unless we're sure we could have done it better ourselves.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
When is enough enough? This has become an effing hydra of a scandal in the UK, and has been growing sinse the cathloic church story first broke, then after Jimmy died the whole thing exploded and exposed layers nobody dared imagine. The US power structure is in no way insulated from this kind of thing, because it's obviously international in scope.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: Grambler
Asians eh? Didn't see many Japanese or Chinese there?

In Britain, "Asian" usually means Pakistani or Indian. Not what we think of in the US (ie, "Oriental").

The labelling of the criminals "Asian" is unfair to others of descent from that continent who live in the UK. The criminals are specifically nearly always of muslim descent from one of the states that emerged from British India. Usually Pakistanis or Bangladeshis too. This happens in all the major cities in the UK and even in smaller towns. Totally unfair to label them Asians when many people from there like Sikhs and Hindus are completely absorbed into society and don't do such crimes.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
He alerted police to situations that allowed police to prevent offending and provide safeguarding measures to potential victims. Presenting this as a problem is just another part of the worn out war against the office of constable.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Some of the comments here are truly disturbing. Victim-blaming, really?? No, this isn't about girls being drunk, and having willing sex; this is about predators. Claiming it's racist to mention their culture is BS as well.

NO excuses, for any who do such things. A firing squad would work for me, or some stout rope.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

But it said mostly Asians and yet they had Arabic names - ie more Arabs than Pakistanis or Indians. You dont see the "lets not call them Arab and by inference Muslims" card being played here? PC at its finest.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

But of course - Merkels/EU plan all along - sshhhh...nothing to see here

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

I hear that chemical injection is less humane...hmmm

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

why is it you always have a better way with words than me..

Because it is against the globalists agenda to have open borders.
All immigrants and other cultures are awesome. In fact, our cultures are oppressive, and theirs are great.
So the truth must be buried so that people don't see the truth; some cultures are not fit to mix with the west yet.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Yeah the curry makes it all worthwhile - nothing to see here - you need to be re-assimilated back into the Borg Collective - you haven't appreciated the subtleties of multiculturalism's saving graces. You heretic!

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: illuminnaughty

Then I found out that they are allowed to lie to us

wiki

Taqiyyahas also been politically legitimised, particularly among Twelver Shias, in order to maintain unity among Muslims and fraternity among the Shia clerics. Yarden Mariuma writes: "Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Community relations were more important than the individual victims

Sounds like code for "the ethnic group that shall not be named" better known as simply "reverse racism"

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Most do just fine around here.
Most just want the same thing as we do a safe place to bring up their kids. I will not demonise Asian folk around here due to the acts of a tiny minority.

You are demonizing Asian folk, Koreans, Chinese, Japanese, etc, by calling Middle Eastern rapists, Asians.

posted on Aug, 10 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

a reply to: growler

Tbf these girls come from # backgrounds no love from their family and these monsters show them a bit of love

How long have you been confusing *loving* for *using*?

drugs booze and take advantage.

Only given to attain their objective = to abuse.

Also no it is more Pakistanis that do this but like I said a tiny tiny portion.

100% of the accused??? = is only a tiny proportion?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join