It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Rotherham Style Child Abuse Ring Uncovered

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Similar to Rotherham. Pakistani origin abusers of vulnerable under age girls. Invited to parties, plied with drink and drugs, then abused. Highly organised, abuse and trafficking for the purposes of abuse. Sick f€cks.

www.bbc.co.uk...

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Hang them high!

Question for all:

I keep reading about those busted rings with multiple to hundreds of people involved..
But i never read about the trials ... or convictions.
There should be hundreds of trials and convictions, in the US or UK or wherever...

Is that not allowed to report on.. Or are there never trials ??

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Either way, it's clearly being swept under the rug. Just goes to show that there was something to the Pizzagate controversy after all.

+2 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Some will continue to ignore the problem.

Some interesting tidbits form the article.

These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.

Asians eh? Didn't see many Japanese or Chinese there?

It also emerged during the court process that police paid a convicted child rapist £10,000 as an informant.

Well thats just great, isn't it?

And.

Ms Ritchie said: "We do not believe that what we have uncovered in Newcastle is unique. Indeed there has been evidence of similar offending in many other towns and cities.

"We believe that any area that says that it does not have a problem is simply not looking for it and I would encourage all areas to be be proactive in their attempts to uncover sexual exploitation."

But I thought Rottherham was a one off, and anyone that called out these grooming rings was a racist Islamophobe?

Absolutely disgusting.

My heart goes out to all of the victims. I can;t imagine the pain they must go through every day.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
Asians eh? Didn't see many Japanese or Chinese there?

In Britain, "Asian" usually means Pakistani or Indian. Not what we think of in the US (ie, "Oriental").

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: EartOccupant

Either way, it's clearly being swept under the rug. Just goes to show that there was something to the Pizzagate controversy after all.

Which agenda does that suit, is the question your point raises.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Why are cases such as these always soft peddled. The media/establishment clearly think we are stupid and cannot see what is taking place. This obfuscation of an unavoidable truth will not work indefinitely.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

It's not a one off.

But to get away with it, the very low have to have help from the high up.

I also don't understand how with the multi-trillion spy apparatus these guys still can use phones and websites.

Snowden, Wikileaks.. and just the normal information tells us everything and every types or spoken word can be monitored... ór tracked or voice recognition.. whatever.. trillions.. how can this exist on those scales?

How is it, this stuff still exist ?

I've lost all faith in the ruling class.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Pakistanis are pretty much given carte blanche to do what the hell they like in our country these days. Nobody's got any fight left to do anything about it.

It was only last week or so that 3 Paki youths were beating random white folk up in Liverpool city centre...and they DIDN'T have the living crap beaten out of them.

The times they are a-changin'.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

Its probably widespread throughout the UK and the reasons, I think, are that PC culture cannot accept reality.
It demonstrates the failures and inadequacies of the Police force, and in turn the failures and inadequacies of government.
It is also fuel for those opposed to mass immigration. I imagine if the truth was really known we would start to see more violence on our streets.

Another thing that concerns me is that if they've been allowed to get away with crimes at this level, and for this long, can you imagine all the other things that have been swept under the carpet???

Do they only, exclusively groom young girls while for the rest of the time they are law abiding, respectable, hard working family men?
I suspect not.

edit on 9-8-2017 by Tulpa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

That's a problem indeed.

But it's not just Pakistani's, its fli#cking everywhere!

This can not exist on this scale worldwide, without some very high up help and organisation.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CJCrawley
Pakistanis are pretty much given carte blanche to do what the hell they like in our country these days. Nobody's got any fight left to do anything about it.

It was only last week or so that 3 Paki youths were beating random white folk up in Liverpool city centre...and they DIDN'T have the living crap beaten out of them.

The times they are a-changin'.

Round here, where I live we keep our immigrant population low. They know they aren't welcome with open arms, so they stick to the liberal areas like Portland and Lewiston where they get away with bullsh*t.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

That highlights another concern of mine.
Go to the Police with any kind of complaint, be it terrorism or this kind of thing, and you will more than likely end up being branded as a racist troublemaker.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Out of 18 pictured in that photo 14 have Arabic names...now lets just call them Asian as per the sanitized memo from the BBC

These trials involved 26 defendants, who were mostly Asian, facing a total of more than 100 charges and 22 victims.

sigh!!!!
edit on 9-8-2017 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Yeah sure I get that...but you cant ignore the Arabic names in the photos...Unless the Middle East has moved to Asia now...?

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

As someone said here in the uk people from India or Pakistan are called Asian.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

As someone said here in the uk people from India or Pakistan are called Asian.

By the media under orders.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

No we have called them that for years they call themselves that also.
A copper would ask If a person committing a crime was black white or Asian.

But what do I know? I only live here....
edit on 9-8-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Oh and I live in an Asian area and most Asians will be as angry as we are.
Send em to jail just like the white gangs who do the same to our kids.

posted on Aug, 9 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh and bring back hanging for these guys it may stop our kids being abused.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join