It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Longtime Pastor Reveals She Wants to Preach

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Death by really heavy falling bible.
a reply to: Jonjonj

Multiple blows.

Bibles bounce, who knew?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Hillary may want to be a pastor? According to William Shillady, Hillary's long time pastor, she does.

Hillary Clinton may be headed from politics to the pulpit.

The 2016 Democratic presidential candidate told her longtime pastor William Shillady she would like to pursue a position of spiritual leadership, The Atlantic reports.
www.newsmax.com...

The pastor thinks that because of Hillary's depth of knowledge of the Bible and her caring and loving of people, she would make a great pastor.

And Shillady, executive director of the United Methodist City Society, told the magazine: "Given her depth of knowledge of the Bible and her experience of caring for people and loving people, she'd make a great pastor."

Oh the pastor wrote a book and it just so happens to be for sale that Hillary did the forward to. The pastor also thought that Hillary was greatly influenced by her Methodist faith.

Shillady is author of the new book, "Strong for a Moment Like This: The Daily Devotions of Hillary Rodham Clinton," which will be published next week by Abingdon Press.

Shillady told the Atlantic's Emma Green that Clinton, a Methodist, has always been greatly influenced by her faith.

"It's been there all along. The general public didn't necessarily want to accept the fact that she's a Christian because there's so many critics out there about the Clintons," he said.

Shillady's book contains 365 devotions and a forward by Clinton herself.

if this is where she is lead, i wish her the best

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Lol what? If you want to quit go right ahead. You seem awfully emotionally attached to the Hillary issue. I was stating what I believe as a viable potential based on the op and the past.

Not to sure what you're getting all worked up over.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   
If becoming a pastor gets her out of thinking she would make a great President, I am all for it.
God speed.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32
ATTN: ATS HILLARY HATERS

Remember, you are all about your religion, your rights. Its her right to do what she wants in a church.

I love when the tides turn... Hillary in religion. It is a statement that will make ATS users head explode

ATTN: WHOEVER

You do understand that it is utterly, totally, and completely possible to despise Hillary on the grounds of something other than she goes to church, right?

She can do whatever she wants with religion. It has no bearing whatsoever on why the overwhelming majority of people despised, and continue to despise, her.

I love it when somebody attempts to draw a completely irrelevant parallel because they think they've made some provocative point, when really all they've done is show how some people still just can't accept what a dirtbag candidate the Dems chose to run.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Hey, no argument from me on that point, I was only showing how her lifestyle (which is shared by many pastors as well) doesn't really fit with what Jesus taught.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Did she hear they make donations at church?

Shhh!

If not, Come Christmas the roof will always be leaking, and the boys chior will be lacking in robes.

edit on 8 8 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
You know, she'll end up becoming like Rev. Herman Kane from Poltergiest 2, leading her flocking the caves during election nights.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Lol can you see her passing around the basket rubbing her hands together too?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

Remember, you are all about your religion, your rights. Its her right to do what she wants in a church.

I love when the tides turn... Hillary in religion. It is a statement that will make ATS users head explode

Hillary would be a false prophet and lead people astray.

No one could seriously look to her for spiritual guidance or help.

Now youre telling people how to worship their faith. You proclaiming shes a false prophet does not make her one. All your words. Your thoughts. You dont have THE RIGHT to CHANGE ANYTHING

I never asked to change anything.

Just stating fact about her unsuitability to advise others on moral issues.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LOL.

What an ingenious move, whether true or not.

What a strategic way to focus on most of the social issues she supports, while at the same time, force all the fake Christians out into the light as they shriek and gnash their teeth.

Well done, whoever came up with this idea; I look forward to the future exploding heads.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Many evil people when they feel they are nearing the end of their life turn to one God or another for salvation.

Oh well, good luck to her I guess. She can do whatever she wants to do.

Never believed in Christianity or the Abrahamic God. I don't think one can escape being judged on their acts in life when entering the next one.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

I guess the Clinton Foundation wasn't bringing in the bucks any more.

hahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I haven't even thought of that possibility. What if she becomes some big time preacher who's extremely popular? I'm betting she would be considered THE antichrist by many in the Christian (majority right leaning) community.

If you think it's bad now just wait until if/when that happens.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

When life gives you lemons, kill people, cheat people, cover for people and then "run" for pastor.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

When life gives you lemons, kill people, cheat people, cover for people and then "run" for pastor.

Hillary-ism.

The Religion of Fleece

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Mono-Hillary-ism

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Mono-Hillary-ism

Sorry, I'm a Latter Day Hillary-ite.

I never kill DNC leakers on Sunday.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Hillarys Witness here

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Nobody has suggested it isn't within her rights. We're just pointing and snickering at a flock about to get fleeced.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join