It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Longtime Pastor Reveals She Wants to Preach

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: murphy22

"Is" seems to be a pretty easy word to. But if I remember correctly a Clinton had a problem with that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I'm sure at the council of "lawyers" at the round table. "Poindexter" blurted out, what if we..yadda yahdda.?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
There is the Church of Bey. Why not the Church of Hillary? She did say that she felt people should have the freedom to worship.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

In the beginning there was only one "law",... "Don't eat that!"... Yeah, people do dumb things.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

There's already the "Church of Satan". Do they really need a rival? Though I'm sure in a couple hundred years, they'd welcome each others "priest".

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Abysha
Do you think these "deep-seated" cultural beliefs are a natural evolution of Christianity?

There is no "natural evolution" of Christianity, though. God doesn't change, Jesus doesn't change, and the Word doesn't change. This is as patently ridiculous a concept as the idea that the US Constitution "evolves." You're either spiritually right now, yesterday, and tomorrow, or you're wrong.

That was my point. What you see as deep-seated Christian values are mostly new. They were changed to reflect what you now know as western Christianity.

Either it keeps changing or it will go extinct. Do you think puritanical Christianity (floggings and all) would survive in today's America? Of course not. Neither will Christianity's current iteration survive the America of tomorrow. It's going to change or perish.

link   
ya, give her a few years, she'll be one of those evangelicals preaching, a few more and she will have managed to to convince all those evangelical christian right that she has been transformed.. by the time the election comes around again, she will have earned the hearts of the christian right and their support for another presidential run...
far out, maybe, but they bought trump so nothing is impossible!!
it would be humorous as all heck and such an ironic twist if it actually happened like this.

link   
Hillary should be right at home in the pulpit, after all she has all of the voices in her head.
Please excuse me, I have to go throw up now.
edit on 8-8-2017 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: murphy22
a reply to: Abysha

I think you're right! "There is no such thing as a good for nothing. They can always serve as a bad example".

It works for the televised superchurch evangelicals like the Jimmy's and others!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Holy Shat! She's now gonna dirty up a profession that's already dirty enough.....I can see the "Hillary & Bill Bible Hour". Mine & Bill's version of the bible tales......told in a way that makes all the shat we've done "look good". Please send in your donation today for the Bill's tears prayer cloth.....It really does not get any better, does it?
edit on 8-8-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

And when she gets to the pulpit in her liturgical pants suit, the congregation will all shout Jesus Christ, not her again.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

She already preached. All the broads who didn't vote for her were damned to hell by her acolyte Madeleine Albright, and Hillary didn't argue with her.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Do you think these "deep-seated" cultural beliefs are a natural evolution of Christianity?

There is no "natural evolution" of Christianity, though. God doesn't change, Jesus doesn't change, and the Word doesn't change. This is as patently ridiculous a concept as the idea that the US Constitution "evolves." You're either spiritually right now, yesterday, and tomorrow, or you're wrong.

That was my point. What you see as deep-seated Christian values are mostly new. They were changed to reflect what you now know as western Christianity.

Either it keeps changing or it will go extinct. Do you think puritanical Christianity (floggings and all) would survive in today's America? Of course not. Neither will Christianity's current iteration survive the America of tomorrow. It's going to change or perish.

You've completely missed the point of the New Testament, then.
www.biblegateway.com...

And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

When you "evolve" the religion to "survive" modern sensitivities, you're accommodating the world and falling short of the mark in a major way. What many like to criticize as the "problems" with fundamental Christianity, the traditional and the unchanging, is basically the entire point of the Faith. You start changing God's Word or start massaging the following of it and your soul is already lost to the world, no longer graced by God.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Maybe she figured out that her move to become the anti-Christ was blocked politically so ...

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe she'll get drafted by this guy -

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
FYI.. Listening to Hillary's sermon will cost you a pretty penny!

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
She has needs.
Her ego must be fed.
She knows she can not be a politician anymore.

So, Preacher it is.

She is vile.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

FYI.. Listening to Hillary's sermon will cost you a pretty penny!
Sprite cooking extra .

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Maybe she is the whore the beast turns on .

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

Never use "turns on" in a Hillary Clinton discussion.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join