It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton's Longtime Pastor Reveals She Wants to Preach

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
"" Hillary Clinton's Longtime Pastor Reveals She Wants to Preach ""

All she's ever done is preach.

But she never practices what she preaches.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
More Newsmax.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Holy hell, what a weird twist.

To be honest, it wouldn't hurt to have some more exposure to the left-of-field Christians. Though I wouldn't really call her "leftist", I still think she would be good for the church.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: oriondc
More Newsmax.

Gulp

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

People need a diversion, someone to hate, let them be. It's a cool twist though, made me think of ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, Lancel Lannister or Cersei.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Also consider that this is the same woman who, in the middle of a speech about policies that will increase global abortions and laws that will fundamentally alter the religious demographics of the west stated that deep-seated cultural traditions and religious beliefs have to be changed. That woman, if she goes behind a pulpit, brings to mind many modern day prophecies and claims of the devil residing in houses that were once God's.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cutepants
a reply to: bknapple32

People need a diversion, someone to hate, let them be. It's a cool twist though, made me think of ASOIAF/Game of Thrones, Lancel Lannister or Cersei.

That's what crossed my mind, too! But I was thinking more along the lines of Tommen.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I wonder if it'll be a suicide cult.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
Also consider that this is the same woman who, in the middle of a speech about policies that will increase global abortions and laws that will fundamentally alter the religious demographics of the west stated that deep-seated cultural traditions and religious beliefs have to be changed. That woman, if she goes behind a pulpit, brings to mind many modern day prophecies and claims of the devil residing in houses that were once God's.

If Martin Luther wasn't considered that person, Hillary most certainly isn't, either.

Do you think these "deep-seated" cultural beliefs are a natural evolution of Christianity? No, the right-wing Christian culture is as artificial as any other culture stemming from Christianity like the ones who burn witches in Africa.

The strongest Christian tradition there is, is in changing Christian tradition.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
The Devil "knows" the Bible also. Perhaps he/she/it,..should "preach" also? "The author of confusion ". If Hillary's pastor understood the bible and didn't just read it. I don't believe he'd be such a suck up.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Yeah... I don't think Jesus can save her at this point. You can't play for both teams when it comes to heaven and hell.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

There is somewhat truth to this "quote". But which "god"? Their (them) /there (that places) allah, is not my god. And though the English language translates "allah" to "God". It is not the same god in English. Religion is nothing more than a belief system. Even atheist have a "religion", a "faith", a "belief". Based only on nothing more than, (I'll say it again),.."belief" and/or "faith". So does everyone just accept the "religion" that seems most "popular" at the time? Or does one stand and defend their own belief? Hillary's a politician. Saying only what she thinks, people want to hear. Which makes for a very bad "pastor". Makes for a good income when the "offering plate" is passed around...but doesn't really feed the flock.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PlasticWizard

"Nothing is impossible with the Lord". But? "They'll be known by their works". She's not been "working" to good. Just a casual observation.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
Do you think these "deep-seated" cultural beliefs are a natural evolution of Christianity?

There is no "natural evolution" of Christianity, though. God doesn't change, Jesus doesn't change, and the Word doesn't change. This is as patently ridiculous a concept as the idea that the US Constitution "evolves." You're either spiritually right now, yesterday, and tomorrow, or you're wrong.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I think you're right! "There is no such thing as a good for nothing. They can always serve as a bad example".

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

Don't know why she hasn't thought of that before now!? .....

Not all that different from what she has been doing anyway.

Well she does have a whole cult of followers already to go.

Then she can scream religious persecution when the hammer falls on her past crimes.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Isnt that what 99% of criminals claim when caught ? Claim religion ? I dont do that stuff anymore ?
Sounds about right.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   
This has the makings of a tax sheltering scheme.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

"Standards" don't change. God's word doesn't "change". "Thow shalt not..." is a pretty simple concept. Much like, "shall not be infringed ". A really simple and plain "law". But we have perverted minds that want to "believe" that "standards" "evolve". Then they'd like to believe, God is just going to say,.."You know? You're right! That was so OLD FASHION of me!" Now we have these nutcases telling "preschoolers" if you have a penis that doesn't necessarily mean you're a boy/man...Who is "The author of confusion"?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Funny how they do that, isn't it? Almost like they understood the "standards" but didn't apply them. I'm glad you brought that up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join