It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Just Want To Say I Told You So. RE: LGBT

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'll refer you back to the OP.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Kettu

You obviously didn't read the OP. But why should I care? Because I love our society and our foundation. This is a direct threat to both of those things.

We have enjoyed over 200 years with no threat. What is this direct threat you speak of? Is it MAGA you keep repeating?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

I seldom agree with you but on this you really really nailed it

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

Another person who didn't read the OP.

If 10% are gay, it should stay true across generations. why are all generations except millennials seeing a decline in LGBT identification?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
OP, are you also accounting for population growth in the US as well or is this just a coy way of you coming out?

your "growth" #s mean squat if they don't compensate for population growth.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: SR1TX

You should change that to "We all suck." Not "You all suck." Wouldn't want to leave yourself out after all.

But you're right. We do all suck.

Some more than others though.
edit on 8-8-2017 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The number of children per family is in decline. This will only cause that number to plummet further (as there will be fewer people who can have children, much less want them). So how do you make up the population decline? Immigration or a hostile takeover. The economic impacts of deflation (which is actually highly correlated to birth rates) are devastating. And there are many other reasons.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: SR1TX

You should change that to "We all suck." Not "You all suck." Wouldn't want to leave yourself out after all.

But you're right. We do all suck.

Some more than others though.

Do not say LGB and "suck" in the same sentence.

edit on 8/8/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

LOL....Ha, you went there not me.

That never even came to mind until you mentioned it. (that I would ever admit to anyway.)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Are you kidding me? I am the biggest A hole around sometimes and have a horrendous attitude problem the rest. By no means am I innocent or not part of the problem.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   

You obviously didn't read the OP. But why should I care? Because I love our society and our foundation. This is a direct threat to both of those things.

You seem to think being gay is a choice. You make little half-hearted disclaimers, but reading between the lines it's pretty clear that given your numbers, you're saying that younger people are "choosing" to be gay.

Wow, I didn't realize I choose to be straight.

If suddenly it seems like there are more gay people, have you considered that people that hid being gay feel safe enough to admit it now? Especially among younger people?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I have no problem with the LGBT community, it doesn't effect me or bother me in the least. However when it comes to certain things, like the military, in which it could cause serious complications, I do have an issue. The military should be squarely focused on defending the country, not on enacting social justice policy. If the military deems fat out-of-shape people to be a detriment to the military, I respect that. If they deem the LGBT to have a detrimental effect, then I respect that too. It's not a right to join the military.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raxoxane

I seldom agree with you but on this you really really nailed it

Thanks

You set a good example, we should all speak up when someone we normally disagree with says something we agree with.

Somehow, sometime back we've all kind of forgot to do that.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

a reply to: sooth

I know right, the propagation of the species is only the most minor of concerns.

Indeed. It's not like there is any shortage of children waiting to be adopted.

The number of children per family is in decline. This will only cause that number to plummet further (as there will be fewer people who can have children, much less want them). So how do you make up the population decline? Immigration or a hostile takeover. The economic impacts of deflation (which is actually highly correlated to birth rates) are devastating. And there are many other reasons.

People are having less children mainly because they can't afford to have more. But sure, lets blame it on gay people. Gay people who, incidentally, have existed forever. The population has managed just fine, all this time. Pretty sure it will continue to do so, barring an ELE.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Do you say that being into BDSM is a choice? How about being addicted to sex with anonymous people? How about being into fisting?
Going against our biological roles is nothing more than sexual perversion, I don't care what you are into but don't make it seem like anything else other then perversion.

I think we all have a right to be as perverted as we want as long as it doesn't hurt other people, but I also don't think we have the right to attempt to indoctrinate others into said perversions, especially our children. a reply to: Kettu

edit on 8-8-2017 by bananashooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   
a reply to: TiggersTheMan

People are having less children because they are wrapped up in their own self absorption and have little thought to contributing the species in any sort of way shape or form. Gay Or Straight you will likely find these A holes buried in their phones rather than each other. Depleting further any sort of hope of deeper communication or meaningful relationships. Even my Dumb A** decided to have an abortion with the girl I loved 10 years ago because I was an idiot that knew nothing and did't seek the advice of those more experienced with life. I regret it to this day, but my story is not unique. I myself would do anything to take back that decision as I know it was wrong now.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can you blame them. We are oppressed by rich megalomaniacs oppress us everyday of our lives while taking the lions share of our earnings to inflict even more pain around the rest of the world and there is absolutely nothing we can do except accept the reality that our existence is pointless and to get pleasure any way we can to escape the horrible truth of reality. a reply to: SR1TX

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Nope. I'm talking about whether more people would choose to be LGBT or not. I'm providing evidence that I was correct that they would. Nothing about rights (except in passing).

I didn't see any links in your evidence. Maybe I missed them?

No one chooses to be gay.

It is true that young Americans are not having as many kids, but there is zero proof that this has anything to do with our society becoming more accepting of the LGBT community.

There are many gay couples who have their own children by surrogates or sperm donation. There are also many gay couples who are willing to adopt previously "unadoptable" kids from the foster care system - and thank God for those gay couples.

The only thing your numbers tell us is that young people are becoming braver about outing themselves then older generations who may still suffer from past stigma.

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I care!

Why? Because I am against every damn one of you who are supporting the 10 planks of Cultural Marxism who blindly are destroying western civilization as we know it! Perhaps you should check out the Frankfurt school. After WW2 the march was on for a certain segment of society to brainwash and destroy western culture and civilization!

Do you want to learn more?

posted on Aug, 8 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

You are not oppressed by anyone.

If everyone stopped paying their bills, stopped paying taxes, the power structures would crumble overnight, but most don't want to go through the few months/years of struggle this would bring and would rather choose slavery. I don't blame them, but I also don't feel sorry for anyone as a net result, either.

Your point for existing will have to come from within, there is no external force that will show you the way. Be the hero of your story, as I have chosen to be the hero of mine.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join