It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Obama Weaponized the IRS to Screw Over the American People

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
This article focuses on how the Obama Administration (may have) used the IRS to somehow "justify" the now failing Obama.Care system passed into law in 2010 and taking full effect over years.

Looks like they may have "fudged" some numbers (surprise surprise) to get people to think this was going to be oh-so-great for every American.

The story however touches on some interesting things like about how Obama was setting up his own private little "Operation Gladio" system to make sure the agendas would either continue (undetected) under any new Democrat President and would ensure a subtle sabotage just in case a Republican got elected in 2016.

Scotched Earth policies have been used throughout history. The one Obama Inc. set up is classic, and it's being exposed for what it is.

A lot of these operations were actually exposed while Obama was still in office.

Of course all of this has historical value.

The weasels will be popping high out of the boxes as time goes on and the 2018/2020 elections come closer.

How Obama Weaponized the IRS to Screw Over the American People

Recently, it has come to light that the IRS played a major role in lying to the American people in regards to the cost of Obamacare.

Obama’s IRS, which has been the subject of more than one controversy, apparently “misled” the public on just how much his healthcare policy would end up costing us, despite knowing the policy would end up costing far more than they originally stated.

To really understand the gravity of the situation, it’s best to take a step back and take into consideration just what occurred under the Obama administration in several different branches of the federal government.

Unlike any administration in modern history, Obama politicized almost every facet of government, including agencies that were supposed to remain neutral, and used them to further his radical leftist agenda.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
All your hate seems to be directed at one side and one side only. I wonder why that is when it's a bipartisan issue that we're dealing with in Washington?

Obama had his orders and he followed them just like every president since JFK has regardless of what party they were/are affiliated with.

You're missing the forest for the trees.
edit on 8/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
All your hate seems to be directed at one side and one side only. I wonder why that is when it's a bipartisan issue that we're dealing with in Washington?

Obama had his orders and he followed them just like every president since JFK has regardless of what party they were/are affiliated with.

As it stands, the entire forest appears to be standing against one tree... I won't say I'm a supporter, but it's starting to look like a forest fire is imminent.
And long overdue.

Way too much dead wood standing and the puckerbrush is out of control.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Or the forest is making you focus on that one tree in the hopes that you are too distracted to see the forest around it. Except now it's a group of trees called Obama, Clinton, Trump, etc. that are distracting us from the real perps.
edit on 8/6/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Yes, everyone focus on the dumb analogy, that you all butcher beyond comprehension anyway.

Continuing the analogy to make a continued point is stupid. I have no idea what the hell you're talking about, other than the first idiom.
edit on 6-8-2017 by LooksLocked because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: LooksLocked

I'm pointing out that everyone in the government appears to be shooting to impeach the potus, but it looks like the majority of that government is facing their own form of impeachment.
They're all criminals- and it's starting to look, for the first time in my life, like they might have to deal with that fact.

Burn them all.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Because Obama was the man behind it, and represented the democrat party. Yes many republicans were glad to help him because they are turncoats but this is all about Obama.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
They're all criminals- and it's starting to look, for the first time in my life, like they might have to deal with that fact.

Burn them all.

Burning may be a foregone conclusion if the establishment politicians make a move on President Trump.

Imagining 30 or 40 million gun owners stepping outside and shooting everything that looks like a Progressive or a RINO. It's comparable to a teenager having a wet dream featuring Lilith.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I don't have much input into the subject, but I wouldn't mind a nice 45 year old Scotched Each policy. I think you meant to say Scorched Earth...

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BendingTheTruth

I don't have much input into the subject, but I wouldn't mind a nice 45 year old Scotched Each policy. I think you meant to say Scorched Earth...

The "Scotched" part was intentional.

Cool eh.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Inclined to agree... ACA was really just part of another larger scheme to give power over individuals well being to government. Getting rid of paper currency... another part... TPP another part.

Sad to say... if the Deep State gets rid of Trump... don't be surprised if Pence resurrects TPP. If he doesn't, the next POTUS will. For SURE the next Democrat will if it has been revived before then.

12.2 Million Americans work in manufacturing

22.2 Million Americans work for Government

Think about that for a bit.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Armed federal goons from the ATF and FBI to the IRS have been raiding peoples homes and businesses for decades.

But Obamacare is part of a globalist healthcare rationing scheme at the cost of the sick and elderly.

It wasnt just the IRS. Sure the IRS was tasked with collecting the penalties for those who didnt enroll which implied that they would ultimately hunt down a citizen who refused to pay.

Everyone was in on it.

Magic Bullet Theory Arlen Specter switched Parties to cast the final vote in the Senate.

Even the SCOTUS played its part, saying that the government cant force you to buy a service but can tax you if you dont...

Youll also notice that the Republicrats are conveniently "unable to repeal it".

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
trump lowers taxes for the wealthy, tells people to blame obama, people like the op blame obama and welcome the tax breaks they'll never achieve.

talk about drinking the kool aid.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
trump lowers taxes for the wealthy, tells people to blame obama, people like the op blame obama and welcome the tax breaks they'll never achieve.

talk about drinking the kool aid.

He has ?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I think this quote says quite a bit:

The IRS falsely told the public that plans would be, on average, $75 dollars or less per month, despite their knowledge that in reality, the average would be closer to $170 per month.

Why can't we just go back to the way things were before Obamacare?
That's what I don't understand.
Both parties must want it or it would be history by now.
Which means to me that both R and D are not looking out for the people's interests at all.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The source article has no attribution to sources or documents or any verifiable facts whatsoever.

truthfeed.com...

This isn't even hearsay - it's just someones (there is no by-line on the piece) opinion based on some delusional take on reality:

The lead:

Recently, it has come to light that the IRS played a major role in lying to the American people in regards to the cost of Obamacare.

Obama’s IRS, which has been the subject of more than one controversy, apparently “misled” the public on just how much his healthcare policy would end up costing us, despite knowing the policy would end up costing far more than they originally stated.

The questions I ask of any written or broadcast essay:

Come to 'light' - How did it come to light and who brought it to light. When did it come to light - 'recently'. One question pseudo-answered.

Obama's IRS - really - it's the Federal Government's IRS - very few are appointed by any President.

The IRS doesn't make these determinations - that is the job of the Congressional Budget office.

Can you see the problematic points in just the lead of the 'copy' that was referenced in the OP as fact?

The 'copy' then goes on not to explain and inform but to more useless 'copy.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The truth is not hate.
Prove what you state. Who's orders ? What orders ? Why since JFK ? Why not since Lincoln ? Or even Washington ?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Obamacare is part of a globalist healthcare rationing scheme at the cost of the sick and elderly

That is just stupid. The healthcare insurance industry has been rationing care for decades, even giving their evil executives big bonuses for denying coverage for people.

The medical industry was the biggest cause of bankruptcy in the US before Obamacare, so he saw a chance to do something big about it. It has nothing to do with trying to kill the sick and elderly, that's what Republicans do.

posted on Aug, 7 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

Obamacare is part of a globalist healthcare rationing scheme at the cost of the sick and elderly

That is just stupid. The healthcare insurance industry has been rationing care for decades, even giving their evil executives big bonuses for denying coverage for people.

The medical industry was the biggest cause of bankruptcy in the US before Obamacare, so he saw a chance to do something big about it. It has nothing to do with trying to kill the sick and elderly, that's what Republicans do.

And even more with "Obama.Care".

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join