It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on the news today: President Trump and the Russian invovlement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
If it's true, yes it is a problem. Your intelligence community should hire these journalists, seemingly they can do a better job and uncovering stuff than they can. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

It's on the news today: President Trump and the Russian involvement

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Sorry, let me rephrase, please remove yourself from the vicinity with that low IQ question. Now seeming as you have refused to answer my questions. I will refuse yours
have a good day a reply to: ilikenotebooks

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

awww, getting your knickers in a wad, sweetness? lol

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can't wait to see the usual plethora of Trump supporters turn up and call this fake news and then ask about Hillary for 20 pages

What are we calling fake news? What is proven and where is the proof?

It's called "poisoning the well", a common fallacy around here.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I learn from the best honey a reply to: knoxie

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of our assets. we see a lot of money pouring in from russia." -trump jr.

and yet trump sr. keeps insisting the only connection to russia is the Miss Universe pageant hosted there once? come on. it's people like you that voted for him. blinded by fame and bluster. anybody can say anything. it's what they actually MEAN that is what counts.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

because you don't have an answer to my question. people who don't have good answers resort to insults.
edit on 6-8-2017 by ilikenotebooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And people who have no answers result to dodging questions and asking new ones. I think it's called deflecting. a reply to: ilikenotebooks

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

Can't wait to see the usual plethora of Trump supporters turn up and call this fake news and then ask about Hillary for 20 pages

They keep claiming this is proven and true ... I am still waiting for what is proven and what the proof is.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I think santa will walk trough your door first before that happens a reply to: OccamsRazor04

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ilikenotebooks
a reply to: xuenchen

"russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross section of our assets. we see a lot of money pouring in from russia." -trump jr.

He was speaking to a Russian newspaper at a conference about Russian Real Estate while trying to bring their Brand to Russia. It's called fluffing. Context matters.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

You and trump afraid of what he's finding? Don't take it so personal.
They're investigation him not you.

I often hear things on the news that are mentioned here but I think it's because we all are such news hounds ourselves.
I did send a link to this sight to Rachel Maddows blog.
www.msnbc.com...
Invited her to join.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

okay. i will answer the two questions you asked. i do not know how the poppies are doing i have never been to the middle east. the sunflowers i grow are doing great though. also everyone is well aware that the CIA introduced crack to low income populations. now you answer mine.
edit on 6-8-2017 by ilikenotebooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

He's broke.
That's his big secret.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Snarl

You and trump afraid of what he's finding? Don't take it so personal.
They're investigation him not you.

I often hear things on the news that are mentioned here but I think it's because we all are such news hounds ourselves.
I did send a link to this sight to Rachel Maddows blog.
www.msnbc.com...
Invited her to join.

I don't care about the investigation, I care about the leaks and how non-issues are being twisted tearing this country apart.

Do the investigation, STFU about it, let it run it's course, and we will see when it's over.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Okay here goes. I don't know why he got elected, I suspect it's because the people of America saw him as a better fitting president than the other candidate. I don't know if these countries are giving America money, I haven't talked to the leaders of those countries, the people I do talk to are just fine though. My dumb answer for your dumb answer
a reply to: ilikenotebooks

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

They keep claiming this is proven and true ... I am still waiting for what is proven and what the proof is.

Nothing. What is proven is that there is an investigation against a democratically elected leader without probable cause.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Nothing. What is proven is that there is an investigation against a democratically elected leader without probable cause.
So far that is all I have seen proven as well.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

come to America and you will understand why he got elected just by walking into any local wal-mart and seeing the patrons. there's a reason why 'MERICA is a thing. it's not just the MSM conspiring to bring him down. It's not a left or right issue. It's not some massive conspiracy. A lot of people do not support him at all. It's just that all too often throughout history the loudest voices get heard even though they are in the minority. ESPECIALLY on sites like this.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join