It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's on the news today: President Trump and the Russian invovlement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Someone posted a link last week about a website [New Republic] on ATS about Trump and the Russians, which was extremely detailed. I think someone on the news might be spying on ATS and found the link. Now it's on the news. Sorry ATS you didn't get credit only [New Republic] and I can't find the link again. The ATS link that links to the Russian story. Enjoy the video.

newrepublic.com...

edit on 6-8-2017 by Diabolical1972 because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Diabolical1972

Holy $h!t, MSNBC and Brian 'helicopter received fire' Williams is talking about Trump AND Russia?

Really? Brian Williams?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

Holy $h!t, MSNBC and Brian 'helicopter received fire' Williams is talking about Trump AND Russia?

My exact thoughts as well.

Then you hear that it's something about the Russian Mafia and their crimes.

This is why Trump need to dismiss Robert Mueller ... immediately!! I am tired of paying for his fiasco of an investigation.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Just ignore it, if it paints trump and his administration in a negative light it must be FAKE NEWS!! *Sarcasm*
edit on 6-8-2017 by conspiracy nut because: Spelling

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

oh my goodness. the facts reported here are on MULTIPLE sources. Not just MSNBC. and they are available through Trump's own disclosures. His own mouth. They are facts. Now as far as him actually realizing the russians were using him to launder money? I don't know either way. No one does.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
He is a billionaire, not a saint. We all know that. What he did before he became POTUS is not important if he fix the last 8 years $h!t Obama left. Don't like Trump?, blame Obama and the whole political mutant left - Liberal democrats.

Once again, billionaires don't get their money selling cookies. Jesus wasn't available, we got Trump.

link   
No different than decades of Mexican money connected to the American government.

link   
laundering? Ha, I called it months ago. I knew that there had to be some big, illegal, monetary scam between Trump and the Russians for his whole cabinet to be so involved with them.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

actually, the US gives mexico hundreds of BILLIONS to fight the cartels. not the other way around.
edit on 6-8-2017 by ilikenotebooks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the usual plethora of Trump supporters turn up and call this fake news and then ask about Hillary for 20 pages

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Cute sentence man. Your country has also been on the receiving end of those billions from the drug world, and not just from Mexico. Tell me, how is the poppy in the Middle East doing ? Pretty good right ? How did your crack epidemic start ?. Fuq outta here with that bullsnip a reply to: ilikenotebooks

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
we wouldn't be talking about her for 20 pages if you and your thread crew didn't make 20 threads a day. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Can't wait to see the usual plethora of Trump supporters turn up and call this fake news and then ask about Hillary for 20 pages

Ask what about Hillary?

......hahaha

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CuriousPaddy
we wouldn't be talking about her for 20 pages if you and your thread crew didn't make 20 threads a day. a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

my crew?

While I am flattered at the following I have amassed amongst the Trump supporters on ATS I can assure you I have no "crew".

Now the video at hand is very interesting, I am watching it right now, but really the fist 10 minutes or so tell you all you have to know.

Journalists are starting to uncover serious connections between Trump and organised Russian crime, now do you not see this as a problem for the sitting president.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ilikenotebooks

oh my goodness. the facts reported here are on MULTIPLE sources.

Because Lurch and his team leaked to all the Liberal Press. Why do you think there's an absolute storm of MSM criticism? How 'bout, "Because that's what Mueller was 'actually' hired to bring on. In some circles this is called Seditious Behavior.

Now as far as him actually realizing the russians were using him to launder money? I don't know either way. No one does.

Yeah. And what do Americans say about that? Innocent until proven guilty? And what, again, does money laundering by the Russian Mafia have to do with Trump and " " Collusion " " pray tell?

Mueller's investigation is quite a long ways off track ... and the liberal press is pandering to haters who hate because their feminazi queen was shat upon by the flyover states. That's all it is. Thanks for taking the time to let me keep you informed and deny a bit more ignorance.

edit on 682017 by Snarl because: BB Code

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Tax-payer funded fishing expedition confirmed.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: ilikenotebooks

oh my goodness. the facts reported here are on MULTIPLE sources. Not just MSNBC. and they are available through Trump's own disclosures. His own mouth. They are facts. Now as far as him actually realizing the russians were using him to launder money? I don't know either way. No one does.

Love to see the real examples.

Got any?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

What are we calling fake news? What is proven and where is the proof?

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: CuriousPaddy

wow. you are rude. if that's the case then why did trump get elected on the premise of "bad deals" with other countries where we pay for NATO, we are losing on trade, etc? is it because these countries are just giving the US all this money?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join