It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how the President's own staff feel about him | released 2017.7.30

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: RightInThere

You got hoax binned, enough said.

With no explanation as to why, despite a link to a court document. That says quite a bit doesn't it?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Does it really need an explanation? Wow! Drink the kool aid though if it tastes that good...

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

This court document doesn't affirm your claim.

You can't qualify a negative. Even with the document, it doesn't stand to initial scrutiny that they are all written in the same fashion.

Why is this so important to you anyway? Lets say they are true, does it go to change your mind, or anyone elses for that matter or is it just more reaffirmation through bias?
edit on 1-8-2017 by JinMI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here. You might want to preserve this.

Now ... don't disrespect your President again on this site. You'll only shame yourself in front of the readership.

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Dear Mr. President,

The french fries are always soggy, and the Ketchup is Hunts. I mean seriously, who buys Hunts in 2017? What is wrong with you?

I hate you and stuff too.

potusstuff

-mine

This game is actually kind of fun. I have more stuff to complain about, can I just keep going?

posted on Aug, 1 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Why is this so important to you anyway? Lets say they are true, does it go to change your mind, or anyone elses for that matter or is it just more reaffirmation through bias?

The truth matters whatever that is.

I think most people are fatigued trying to decipher what is sincere, what is financially feasible, and then calculating what is in their interests. The ACA is a good example of how people try to reduce a complex problem to a single enemy when there are numerous actors all doing things that are abusive.

1. Illegal immigrants taking advantage of hospitals increasing the costs of healthcare

2. Insurance companies over inflating their costs

3. Doctors tacking on procedures that aren't necessary

4. Freeloaders taking advantage of the system, causing people who really need help to have reduced benefits

So what's the solution? Some argue we should just do away with the whole program and let everyone pay for themselves. Then it is no longer a boondoggle. On the other end of the spectrum there are those say if we do that we'll have people dying in the streets and it would be a national and moral catastrophe on the part of the government.

No easy answers.

The point here is that we get mixed information from news outlets which makes coming to a levelheaded decision to help as many people as possible harder. It is nice to hear specifics from employees who fill internal positions about what they like and what they don't like in a candid manner. The letters written in the original post don't provide many specifics beyond complaints about the President's demeanor (ho hum) and claims of womanizing (more serious). However it does get a sentiment about how much his staff is willing to work with him and if true suggests the backstabbing is only going to get worse (Priebus, Sessions, Scaramucci, et al.).

Would it change my opinion?

Yes, but I think the answer is slowly.

I didn't like Kushner at first. He struck me as entitled and far too self confident in his abilities despite no experience in the roles he was being tasked to manage. Listening to Kushner's conversations that have leaked, he seems sincere in his efforts and I give him more slack for it.

The more insider details that come out showing Trump working hard for the American people and not for himself could easily win me over. The image I am seeing thus far though isn't winning him any brownie points.

edit on 2-8-2017 by RightInThere because: line breaks

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

While I appreciate your premise, these "letters" are all fakes.

The sentiments they portend may be genuine and may even be the real feelings of the people whose names were fraudulently appended to them, but that is impossible to know since the letters weren't written by those they are attributed to.

It's a hoax.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

You forgot to mention tiny hands.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Trump is a trooper
that much is true.

The haters who know nothing of truth sure hate him bad.

That is all I need to know.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Yeah... So does your exactly the same matching letters, style, etc... Not even close to a real group of complaints.... Fake. Fake. Fake.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Who is the source of this fake news?

They should be shot

edit on 8 2 2017 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I'm not a President Trump fan, but even I could see that these letters seemed to be written by the same person.

And not only because the opening greeting an the closing salutation are the same -- But also because the writing style, type of language used, and sentence structure used throughout each letter is the same.

I suppose it's possible (at least within the realm of possibility) that these are real letters written by different people, but if you (the OP) are going to just blindly believe these letters to be fact, then you are blinded by your own bias.

It's fine to dislike the President; heavens knows I wish someone else was there (although the immediate alternative at election time had troublesome issues as well), but don't let that dislike affect your judgement. Don't fall under the spell of people who will distort the facts in their hatred of the President.

President Trump can trip over his own feet and be his own worst enemy without any help from fake stories like this.

edit on 2/8/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

The more you sit defending your hoaxed thread... the worse you look. It will adversely affect all your original threads from now on, you see?

Just move on and know our ATS site's membership is 3-4 or more steps ahead of things... and the ATS owner has affirmed the flawed reasoning presented.

The HOAX forum is here for everyone and excludes none.

Peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join