It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Be Secret Messages In Trump's Tweets?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: uwontbelievethis

Dude! You so could not decode my mind! It is so coded I don't even have the key.

Dude! This has nothing to do with my post. I don't even think your shrink is concerned with decoding your mind, just getting you to take your meds.

My point was that 'codes' can be made up, and people often see things that aren't really there. This was a joke. A lot of people use punctuation in order to emphasize a word or words.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The ONLY "secret message" is what kind of mental health problem Don has.

Dementia?

Alzheimer's?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I see you have been busy, Deaf Alien.

www.anonews.co...

By: Deaf Alien via abovetopsecret.com There have been random words in quotation marks in Trump’s tweets. Someone has a theory why. They are secret messages!

Came across my wife's new's feed.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Groot

Wow!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Am I missing something, here?

This is from the end of the article posted in the OP:

Who would have thought that Trump would have invented one of the modern worlds great memes?

If you haven't quite picked up on what is happening here, Danny has Photoshopped quotes around certain Trump tweets in order to spell out the first few lines of the 1999 song 'All Star' by Smash Mouth.

It's all an elaborate ruse for internet based hijinks.

Alas, Donald Trump does put quotation marks around a lot of words, but so far they don't spell out anything particularly meaningful.

Eventually we might be able to spell something out of them, but for now we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Calling it fake. Those are smash mouth lyrics.

edit on 28-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-7-2017 by PlasticWizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Heh...I remember this tune, hey now!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Wow!

Yeah, don't let that head get to big buddy, you copy and pasted all that and you got credit.

Think about it for a minute.

LOL !

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

I didn't post that in your link. Sorry.
And no I never claimed credit. I said somebody had a theory and linked to the article. I thought I would share it here.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
It's kinda funny.

I have this mental image of people sitting in a dark room just googling Trump all day, looking for stuff.

Obsessing over his tweets, his hair, his hands. Like a world full of little Patrick Batemans -- is that Donald Trumps car?

Just constantly searching and looking for dirt, sharing every little thing with all the other Patrick Batemans, causing constant little outbreaks of chaos.

It amazes me and amuses me that one single man can be the source of so much chaos. I remember a manager I worked for a long time ago and he was like that. His mere existance and presence seemed to generate calamity and conflict and it seemed completely unintentional and unknown to him.

Like he was a hurricane...and I admired that quality. Kinda like the Joker....just chaos on legs but kinda stylish with it. This is one of the things I love about Trump, just one tiny man leaving a path of wanton destruction as he meanders through life not caring.
edit on 28/7/2017 by LungFuMoShi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Call it wrestlemania covfefe

Does the theory hold water?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

And no I never claimed credit. I said somebody had a theory and linked to the article. I thought I would share it here.

Lol...it's not a theory

It's a joke - the bloody article you posted even says that. Did you not read it before you posted it?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LungFuMoShi
It's kinda funny.

I have this mental image of people sitting in a dark room just googling Trump all day, looking for stuff.

Obsessing over his tweets, his hair, his hands. Like a world full of little Patrick Batemans -- is that Donald Trumps car?

Just constantly searching and looking for dirt, sharing every little thing with all the other Patrick Batemans, cuasing constant little outbraks of chaos.

It amazes me and amuses me that one single man can be the source of so much chaos. I remember a manager I worked for a long time ago and he was like that. His mere existance and presence seemed to generate calamity and conflict and it seemed completely unintentional and unknown to him.

Like he was a hurricane...and I admired that quality. Kinda like the Joker....just chaos on legs but kinda stylish with it. This is one of the things I love about Trump, just one tiny man leaving a path of wanton destruction as he meanders through life not caring.

Hey, didn't they do that with Hillary?

Oh, wait they didn't have to.

It was just there and swept under the rug.

LOL !

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Lol...it's not a theory

It's a joke - the bloody article you posted even says that. Did you not read it before you posted it?

Do you need a tissue?
I asked a question if there is something to it. And I asked that maybe we should look more into it. After all this is a conspiracy theory site.
Relax. Have a beer.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Yeah, she got it too.

But this is about Trump...my undyling love for uncle Donald doesn't necessarily mean I refute the notion that people sat in dark rooms googling Hillary Clinton.

I wouldn't bet against it.

I don't think it's terribly healthy to fixate and obsess over anyone to such an extent. There are like 50 Trump threads a day or whatever, the guy makes a spelling mistake and it's another scandal. More sequels tan Friday the 13th.

Not that I'm complaining, it is a good laugh I must admit.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

mobspeak?

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Lol...it's not a theory

Do you need a tissue?
I asked a question if there is something to it. And I asked that maybe we should look more into it. After all this is a conspiracy theory site.
Relax. Have a beer.

Lol...yes, sniff!

A tissue would be nice...I simply can't stop crying about how you embarassed yourself by posting something that is obviously a hoax perpetrated by a troll on Twitter. I'm sad that you can't simply acknowledge that you hastily posted this rubbish before even reading and understanding what you posted.

I'm terribly upset, and can't stop sobbing. Luckily I can type while I sob, uncontrollably. If only you could see the funny side and be human about it, have a chuckle and let it go...alas -- I need a kleenex.

Tears stream,
down ma fa-aaace...

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Cry more.

Nope not embarrassed. This is a conspiracy theory site. There are many possibilities. There are way far out conspiracy theories here on ATS. There are so many Hillary threads that turned out to be jokes. Let's sit back and imagine the possibilities.
Come on have a beer.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I suppose it serves a purpose for the Trump watchers. If you think about it...

Here's this alleged theory that turns out not to be an actual theory, but simply a silly prank. However, there might still be a hidden message in those quoted words. The reason we can't work out what that message is right now, is because it's incomplete.

Thus we must continue to scrutinise Trump as much as possible.

This is just going to perpetuate the madness and result in more ATS threads about what the hidden meanings are in Trumps insane ramblings on twitter.

More scrutiny...more chaos, mor fun and frolicks for one and all

Bravo!

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

Even in the article the last sentence says, "Eventually we might be able to spell something out of them, but for now we'll just have to wait and see." That is why I asked a question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join