It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could There Be Secret Messages In Trump's Tweets?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I'm not bothered about Hillary...do you think I have a problem with her? I don't drink, either. But you enjoy your beer, it'll make the Trump watching more fun I'm sure.

I wonder...what goes on in the mind of a typical Trump watcher while they watch, the internal dialogue. It intrigues me, I'd like to speculate...

There he is...look at him, with his stupid hair and his stupid little hands - tweeting away! God, I hate him! I hate, hate, hate him a million times!

Summink like that I bet.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Now that is some funny #.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
WE could allll use a little.....
Chaaaaaaange

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: LungFuMoShi

I am not talking about you personally. I was saying that there are many threads that turn out to be jokes or with theories that are too far out. It's nice to speculate the possibilities.
I don't hate Trump. In fact I think he's hilarious and one of the biggest trolls out there.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Well if the article says it then it must be true.

I mean, this is clearly a hard-hitting and very serious piece of journalism. I do beg your pardon.

I feel like such an idiot...I'll see myself out.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
hilarious

!!
I'm quite bloody relieved that the citizens of the US are coming to their senses

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Does this mean the word Covfefe is hiding somewhere in the lyrics of that terrible 90s song?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dudemo5
Does this mean the word Covfefe is hiding somewhere in the lyrics of that terrible 90s song?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
"Could There Be Secret Messages In Trump's Tweets?"

(many of us are trying to find simply a coherent message to begin with, much less a secret one)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
When a tree falls, deep in the woods, does a squirrel still pick up his Nutz and bound?

👍

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I freaking love it

Lets get serious though, what does it mean?

Surely its the disclosure we have all been waiting for, for so long. Given that indisputable fact, how does the song fit into it?

Oh Gods, are they aliens? Are they all aliens? Are.. you all aliens?

Maybe the song is a key for decrypting files with proof?

A tuning stencil for successful communication?

I'm not sure, but I am sure this is big. Real big. With bone chilling implications.

Great find, S + F

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
It would be so epic if Trump finds out about this and play along with it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Seriously? Using quotes is hardly a cryptographic cypher of which there are dozens..

Still to smart for Trump? Probably.
edit on 28-7-2017 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
This would be great if the dates were in order, or at least from the same week..Or month..Or even year, but sadly they are not. It's just some random tweets where someone made a sentence or two with the quotes. Remember, Trump tweets at least several times a day. There's thousands of them out there to choose from.

Good effort tho OP, it could have been fun!
edit on 28-7-2017 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Yes seriously..

To hide a cryptic message, a word at a time, spread across seemingly spontaneous tweets, in a seemingly random order, over a period of years, takes a bit of planning and is quite genius. Of course, assuming that this was the case.

But I get it, you don't like Trump and think he's a moron, anything else?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

This might be a joke but it does raise a good question. There is a bit of truth to jokes and sometimes they make you think. It might be possible. It also made me think of the tweets from other accounts that might have codes hidden all over the tweets. Like communications betweeen radical Muslims and government agents for example.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I don't know, it's not impossible though.

But what I do know, is that there are cryptic messages and symbolism everywhere you look. Our subconscious is constantly subjected to some form of indoctrination or control. But that's a total different topic..

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

How do you mean? Why is that genius? Doesn't sound very hard to do. I'm just wondering what you mean, not trying to insult Trump's intelligence or anything.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Cutepants

Genius doesn't have to be complicated..

The simple notion that he could hide a cryptic message within his tweets, unbeknownst to everybody for years, is genius in itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Interesting... , yea there is secret messages in everything he says. No doubt.

Have you looked into reverse speech? It is like walking through the looking glass. And it's both creepy and fascinating. There seems to be truth being told in revese speech. Here is a few examples by David oates:

around 2:53 he says some very interesting things...

In this one reverse speech reveals a possible assassination attempt.

There are many more examples on this on youtube. Since you are interested in hidden messages, you may want to check this method out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join