It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary hunt- ATS Expert thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Ok folks... its July 2017...Been a year or two since I last took a deep dive on any and all conspiracy docs.

Anyone have any fantastic recommendations? Any and all topics are ok by me. From flat Earth ( I like to see what the other side says) to JFK. from ancient aliens to the Illuminati( whoever the ff they are)...

Looking for more recent docs and those of quality. One trend Ive noticed is folks will just cut and paste a few 20 min shorts with no narration for a 90 min movie. Im looking for one where someone put just a tad bit more effort in.

Winner of the thread is the person who recommends a mind exploding doc on a topic I previously didnt believe in.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

You did say , JFK...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Excellent doc. I didnt wanna list the ones I had seen. As this is a meta thread and yo unever know who hasnt seen what. I totally recommend that one.

On JFK and 9/11 I love " Everything is a rich mans trick"

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Here is an old but good one. If you haven't seen it, its worth a look. Very long.

Ancient Knowledge.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

NICE. Havent seen it, and adding to my list for the weekend.

Excellent!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Awesome thread idea

I was thinking of starting a thread to find a certain documentary about Antarctica I stumbled across years ago (on ATS I think, hopefully you don't mind I post in yours asking for help...you would probably enjoy it as well if you haven't already seen it.

The documentary shows the travels of a team in the Antarctic. I can't remember who the team was or where they were from but the documentary was filmed in black and white and was narrated with the old style voice you would be accustomed to from that time (seemed very old).

They don't go into any conspiracy topics, they simply explain the footage of their travels. One part that I remember is it explains how they kept their socks dry...I know it's not much to go by but that's all I can remember other than them in their tents.

I do not remember if the team survived or not.

Once again, sorry for the vague description.

I would love to be shown where to find this documentary.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
History Channel recently released 4-2hr episodes Americas War on Drugs

The best I've ever seen

Here's the commercial trailer

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Post away. Would love for you to find your doc.

I saw something close to that but it was definitely in the conspiracy realm I believe. It dug into a couple different expeditions and what it took to actually build a post down there... Felt like found infomercial footage from the 50's tbh.
edit on 27-7-2017 by bknapple32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Definitely added

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Not sure if you seen this one yet but its one worth posting IMO

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Great idea for a thread as I am always looking for new docs to watch, whether they be conspiracy related or not.

"Everything is a rich mans trick" is a great one.

Does anyone know of any on the "sugar conspiracy" or Aspertame?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The Century Of Self.

A documentary about the rise of psychoanalysis as a powerful means of persuasion for both governments and corporations.

This is one of the best documentaries I have ever watched and goes into detail about how the western governments of the world didn't want a repeat of what happened in Nazi Germany and used Capitalism to create material desires and away from mass nationalism.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mclarenmp4

This one looks yummy. Definitely another addition to my weekend list

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...
the day the dollar falls ...excellent dutch documantairy !!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
There was a documentary on child sex trafficking shown some time between Nineteen Eighty Nine and Nineteen Ninety One, shown in the UK on either BBC1, 2, ITV, or Channel 4. It was very disturbing and I have never been able to find it and I think that in itself maybe part of some conspiracy. Does anyone else remember it?

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   
watch this now:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
My fav. doc. as it's pertinent to us today. Not to mention well done:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

One of the best documentaries I've seen , it was made by the BBC around the time of the Iraq war , it's as valid today as it was then.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
There was a documentary on child sex trafficking shown some time between Nineteen Eighty Nine and Nineteen Ninety One, shown in the UK on either BBC1, 2, ITV, or Channel 4. It was very disturbing and I have never been able to find it and I think that in itself maybe part of some conspiracy. Does anyone else remember it?

pick any top of the pops episode from that era

top topics

<<   2 >>

join