It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Documentary hunt- ATS Expert thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
This documentary is about the weirdest things I've seen happen live in front of cameras on TV.

It's all about Swedish Twins Ursula and Sabina Eriksson who board a ‘National Express’ bus from Liverpool to London. They are thrown off the bus because the driver considers them acting suspiciously. Then a chain of really strange events take place. Starting with them disrupting traffic on one of Britain's busiest motorway they are then questioned by police.

Then they run out into oncoming traffic. One twin is hit by a car, the other then rushes into the path of a truck. The police try to come to their assistance of what appears to be two seriously injured women. One of them screams “They’re here to steal our organs”, then stands upright, unleashes a left hook which floors the female police officer now trying to restrain her, and runs across the other side of the motorway. In fact there is a murder sometime later in the story as well without us ever knowing the motive despite a trial....Some believe it to be an experiment in creating superhuman clones, others that it was to do with drugs, some that the twins were just mentally ill.

I did a thread about it all a year ago : Link

But honestly, the 4 or 5 opening minutes of the video are compelling viewing. Even if you don't think this is a conspiracy keep watching because it just gets stranger and stranger.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I'm following the recent discovery of the ET Nazca Mummies, they're on www.gaia.com/t3m they do have english subs
edit on 27-7-2017 by manuelram16 because: corr

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Archaeocryptography

This may be all pseudoscience, but it's pretty wild:

GLOBAL MATRIX MAPPED

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
This one is over 8 hours long... :p

It's good but requires endurance...
edit on 27-7-2017 by Terminal1 because: Typo

edit on 27-7-2017 by Terminal1 because: Typo again

Edit: Boo... vid not working. Called Silver Shield: The Greatest Truth Never Told
edit on 27-7-2017 by Terminal1 because: Really editted

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

I got intrigued by this thread and was thinking of documentaries.
I found 2.

What do you think about Zeitgeist???

What do you think about Zeitgeist Debunked??

So there is one documentary and another debunking the first.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

When people ask me, "When did you notice everything going to #?" My mind always flicks back to what transpired in Waco. It was an "awakening" event for me.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: introvert

When people ask me, "When did you notice everything going to #?" My mind always flicks back to what transpired in Waco. It was an "awakening" event for me.

Waco and Ruby Ridge were two cases where the US government stepped way out of line, to put it nicely.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Want to hear something crazy? If you happened to read my first post in this thread mentioning Conspiracy of Silence and my personal relationship with the FBI agent involved you will like this. Edit: My bad wrong thread sorry, didn't mean to confuse you. In any case the rest of my post stands. If no one has seen "Conspiracy of Silence" based on the Franklin Cover up, I highly recommend it.

That guy was also at Waco, Ruby Ridge, and Oklahoma city. Probably a weird coincidence. I mean it was his job after all. He was the partner and best friend of the guy that was accused of being "the dirty FBI" in Franklin case which is also just coincidence.

I fully trust the F.B.I. personally. Pretty good dudes.
edit on 7/27/2017 by sputniksteve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Enjoy

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just a few that make you stop and think...

Oklahoma City Bombing: Precursor to 9/11
Cover Up in Oklahoma
9/11: Press For Truth
Money: The Money Masters
Most recent Adam Curtis (BBC): HyperNormalisation
Australian UFO incident (50 min. HDTV): Westfall '66: A Suburban UFO Mystery

Watching today John Titor's All the Plenary's Men, sequel to The Veneer of Justice in a Kingdom of Crime - part of a forthcoming trilogy about the overweening power of the central banks and mentioned recently on Russia Today as meticulously sourced.
edit on 27-7-2017 by EvilAxis because: Add urls

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Still not sure what to think about it

Way, WAY too many inconsistencies here

A well presented doc; worth a watch

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
And on a lighter note, Howard Smith's 1977 Gizmo - offbeat, affectionate look at endeavours to escape the human condition.

posted on Jul, 27 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
i havnt seen a new documentary in forever.i got a little jaded from youtube videos like 100s that had much of the same content as each other.

i think im ready now..

** hoping i dont click one ive seen before.

and if i remember a good one ill post it.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
3 1/2 hours, but they fly by! Honestly! A very well made, well researched video.

posted on Aug, 3 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Michael Tellinger: Anunnaki Evidence in Africa is Being Kept Secret. Mins: 42:50
Rather like the bits on the African stone circles, Ley Lines and Sound resonance for energy production.

Michael makes a neat Xylophone out of stones. Mins:13:00
edit on 3-8-2017 by aliensanonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
The BIBLE - 3 - Accurate History, Reliable Prophecy

Pretty sure you haven't viewed the world's situation from that angle yet even though the term Satanic Conspiracy is used quite frequently among self-professed truth seekers who have the aversion described by the man in the video below (not a documentary) from 3:59 - 6:10. And those within Christendom which is part of Babylon the Great won't make accurate videos or documentaries about it either. Like the man below they often have wrong views about the subject, they won't share the same information about history and bible prophecy as in the documentary above cause part of it exposes Babylonian doctrines and myths that they themselves adhere to (like the myth of the immortal soul or the doctrine of the Trinity).

A Message to The So-Called Truth Movement
edit on 5-8-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join