It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Investigation into the Lynch-Comey-Clinton Scandal Has Begun.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: UKTruth

a reply to: ColdWisdom

Aside from your off-topic fanboy opinions and delusions of me ...

Care to quote something I've said that backs up this ridiculous regurgitation of nonsense that you've flung at the screen?

Or can we get back to discussing the actual topic which is nominally the political stunt that Republicans on the House Judicial Committee are trying to pull?

You can call it what you like, but it doesn't change the fact that the amendments were officially passed by a vote of 15-13 and the House will now vote to pass the resolution - or not.
The DoJ will also make a decision on whether to take up the Committee's official request to appoint a Special Counsel.

So you were mistaken again ... the House Judiciary Committee isn't investigating anyone?

Yes, I know. I told you that several posts ago.

Haha - nice deflection to hide your error.
You said no one was going after Clinton, Lynch and Comey -

No one's going after Clinton, Comey or Lynch.

You were wrong.
Like I told you - The House Judiciary Committee are.
As usual a few pages later you've realised your error and are shifting ground.

edit on 28/7/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

As far as I can tell, the amendment/markup constitutes an additional request for documents regarding Comey's "commuications" with the Obama Administration.

It was a "shot across the bow" of the Dems on the Judiciary Committee, more obfuscation for Trump's crimes ... and a chance to grind old axes.

Heck, they even cried about Clinton "selling uranium" in session. Pathetic that US Representatives are that ignorant.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

As far as I can tell, the amendment/markup constitutes an additional request for documents regarding Comey's "commuications" with the Obama Administration.

It was a "shot across the bow" of the Dems on the Judiciary Committee, more obfuscation for Trump's crimes ... and a chance to grind old axes.

Heck, they even cried about Clinton "selling uranium" in session. Pathetic that US Representatives are that ignorant.

No need to speculate on "as far as you can tell".
The specifics of the amendment have been posted in the link to the other thread I gave you.
You really ought to get up to speed with the facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's what this appears to be. The Judiciary committee is not going after anyone, in this regard. They hijacked the resolution to turn it around and request info to see if they could find something to go after them for.

The hunt has not yet begun, so to speak.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I can see you're desperate for attention ... so I'll summarize your blatant mistake for you in your own words:

This is where you entered interaction with me in this thread.

Except the House Judiciary Committee.

The House Judiciary Committee isn't "going after" anyone. Again read what you're linking or ... here's a thought, post the part of the bill/resolution that calls for an investigation into Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, or, really, anyone.

You'll find it's a request for documents.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That's what this appears to be. The Judiciary committee is not going after anyone, in this regard. They hijacked the resolution to turn it around and request info to see if they could find something to go after them for.

The hunt has not yet begun, so to speak.

Yep, but these folks, as we've seen many times over the last couple of years, are slavering for any hope of "going after" those they perceive as their Great Enemies.

Oh, and they're okay with anything that provides cover for Trump and his Campaign.

It's pathetic, really.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I can see you're desperate for attention ... so I'll summarize your blatant mistake for you in your own words:

This is where you entered interaction with me in this thread.

Except the House Judiciary Committee.

The House Judiciary Committee isn't "going after" anyone. Again read what you're linking or ... here's a thought, post the part of the bill/resolution that calls for an investigation into Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, or, really, anyone.

You'll find it's a request for documents.

Nope. Wrong again. As I have already informed you they are also requesting a special counsel. A formal request from the committee to the DoJ.

judiciary.house.gov...

Note:

We call on a newly appointed Special Counsel to investigate, consistent with the appropriate regulations, the following questions...

Followed by the points raised in the amendment.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

It's pathetic, really.

It is.

I would not of had a problem if they would have proposed a separate resolution in order to dig up any facts they were curious about, but they didn't. The blatantly hijacked this particular resolution for political purposes and, frankly, has to be one of the sleaziest things I've seen in a while.

If the Dems would of done this, I'd be pissed as well.

It appears some people have no shame and will defend this action, since they perceive it to be a win for their "side".

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

LOL ... I told you that UK.

Jesus ... here's the summary and then I'm done with you.

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee hijacked a resolution put forth by Dems on the Committee to request documents relating to Trump's firing of Comey. Read the first paragraph of what Vasa linked in your other discussion that you're so proud of. There is no "investigation" there is a request for documents and an attempt to obfuscate for Trump.

Four Republicans also wrote a letter to Jeff Sessions asking for a Special Investigator into ... well, just about any half-ass conspiracy theory the right has obsessed over.

That's what you've got: your takeaway is that the House Judiciary Committee isn't investigating anyone.

Now, keep posting and reposting the same crap; I'm ignoring you on this point.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Absolutely. If there's criminal activity on the part of Clinton, Lynch, Obama, Comey, etc.or Bush, Cheney, Rumsfield or anyone else ... let's find it. Screw running the country and doing the People's Business.

We can have a separate branch of government dedicated to Pure Political Theater.

(Oh wait, that's the Republican Congress.)

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

LOL ... I told you that UK.

Jesus ... here's the summary and then I'm done with you.

Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee hijacked a resolution put forth by Dems on the Committee to request documents relating to Trump's firing of Comey. Read the first paragraph of what Vasa linked in your other discussion that you're so proud of. There is no "investigation" there is a request for documents and an attempt to obfuscate for Trump.

Four Republicans also wrote a letter to Jeff Sessions asking for a Special Investigator into ... well, just about any half-ass conspiracy theory the right has obsessed over.

That's what you've got: your takeaway is that the House Judiciary Committee isn't investigating anyone.

Now, keep posting and reposting the same crap; I'm ignoring you on this point.

A simple thanks for correcting your error would be better at this point.
You were incorrect and are having trouble admitting it.

The House Judiciary Committee is indeed going after Clinton, Comey and Lynch - amending their resolution to do so through the House AND requesting a Special Counsel Investigation covering:

You are also wrong again - it was not 4 Republicans who requested the SC. It was the Committee. The actual letter to the DoJ is signed by 20 members.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Who's willing to bet with me?

Let's dredge this thread up in a month or so and anyone who is mistaken will admit it?

Takers?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:29 PM
link   

It is just too much fun to mess with you "UK" ...

Notice above I referred to "just about any half-ass conspiracy theory the right has obsessed over" ...

Yeah.

You keep on cutting-and-pasting though. Makes it look all official.

LOL

EDIT: Well I'll be darned, you finally did nitpick until you found a small error. The letter to Sessions was indeed NOT four Republicans, it was all of them on the Committee (not the Committee as you said, of course)

Here's a link if anyone wants to bother to read it:

LInk to Republican Letter to Sessions

And yet, the Committee is STILL NOT investigating anyone.

Which MOST of us realized several pages ago....
edit on 28-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Let's dredge this thread up in a month or so and anyone who is mistaken will admit it?

Takers?

Best to let it play out.
With the House Judiciary Committee going after Clinton, Lynch and Comey (amongst others) it will be interesting to see what Sessions and the House does in response.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

It is just too much fun to mess with you "UK" ...

Notice above I referred to "just about any half-ass conspiracy theory the right has obsessed over" ...

Yeah.

You keep on cutting-and-pasting though. Makes it look all official.

LOL

That is because it is official.
You seem to prefer McClatchey though.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Official?

Then why not provide a link?

It's not that I want to downplay your obsessive cutting and pasting ... but we usually cite our claims.

Some of us, anyway.

edit on 28-7-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Takers?

Best to let it play out.
With the House Judiciary Committee going after Clinton, Lynch and Comey (amongst others) it will be interesting to see what Sessions and the House does in response.

If you're mistaken in your claims here, will you admit it in 30 days or so? Do you need more time?

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Offical?

Then why not provide a link?

Already done. You seem not to want to read or watch.

Provided so far in the link to the thread I gave you:
Video of the actual amendment proceedings.
The official letter to the DoJ requesting a Special Counsel, signed by 20 members of the Committee.
The Committee's summary (and detail) on their own website along with the full list of ammendments and a link through to the request for a Special Counsel. Good place to find everything so linked again here :
House Judiciary Committee calls for Second Special Counsel

Your links:
A McClatchey article whining about Republicans, and the letter from the Committee requesting the Sc (after I had already provided the thread it was in) which you also misrepresented and then had to correct yourself on.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Even if there were an investigation taking place, that does not mean they are going after Clinton, etc.

It means they are investigating to see if there is anything they can go after them for.

If they were going after Clinton and the rest without evidence in hand, that would be a violation of their right to due process.

posted on Jul, 28 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Takers?

Best to let it play out.

If you're mistaken in your claims here, will you admit it in 30 days or so? Do you need more time?

No need to speculate on what has already happened.
I am already correct.

The House Judiciary Committee is going after Clinton, Comey and Lynch (and others) by way of requesting a House investigation and a Special Counsel.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join