It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Congressional Investigation into the Lynch-Comey-Clinton Scandal Has Begun.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wednesday, July 26, 2017

""Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.""

Don't want to give "hits" to WaPo. Here's an alternative link: www.msn.com... artanntp

Well of course they're "AMAZED". Susan Rice testified in PRIVATE this past Friday. She might have reached a deal to throw people under the bus?

Looks like President Trump's persistence on this issue is driving the cowardice out of some Republicans. They're FINALLY comprehending that since 1.20.2017, they have held a trifecta of absolute control in Washington D.C..

-CareWeMust

edit on 7/26/2017 by carewemust because: title adjustment

edit on 8/1/2017 by Blaine91555 because: Edited in EX Tags

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Wednesday, July 26, 2017

""Republicans on the House Judiciary Committee voted Wednesday to request documents about former FBI director James B. Comey’s conversations with the Obama administration and journalists, amending and replacing a Democratic resolution that was designed to obtain documents about Comey’s firing by President Trump.

“In my district, my constituents say, ‘Hey, what’s going on with investigation of the crimes of the previous administration?’ ” said Rep. Andy Biggs (R-Ariz.), one of the amendment’s sponsors. “When I hear talk that this contains right-wing conspiracies — well, I’ll tell you, my constituents think what’s going on in the other bill are left-wing conspiracy theories.”

The amendment was a surprise to Rep. Primala Jayapal (D-Wash.), the freshman who had proposed the Democratic resolution of inquiry, which had been expected to fail. In a heated markup, Jayapal and other committee Democrats expressed amazement that Republicans wanted to resurrect questions about the defeated Clinton campaign.""

Don't want to give "hits" to WaPo. Here's an alternative link: www.msn.com... artanntp

Well of course they're "AMAZED". Susan Rice testified in PRIVATE this past Friday. She might have reached a deal to throw people under the bus?

Looks like President Trump's persistence on this issue is driving the cowardice out of some Republicans. They're FINALLY comprehending that since 1.20.2017, they have held a trifecta of absolute control in Washington D.C..

-CareWeMust

LOL....seems like the beginning....of a new era....DRAIN THE SEWER!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
And so it begins....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Oh...and don't forget about Rhodes having met yesterday in closed quarters....only reported on after 930 pm so nobody picked it up.

Making multiple bags of popcorn for the next few weeks....

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And so it begins....

I second that.
Now let's wait and watch if the usual suspects show up to tell us this is nothing.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: IAMTAT
And so it begins....

I second that.
Now let's wait and watch if the usual suspects show up to tell us this is nothing.

IDK...They seem to be hiding. I haven't seen hide nor hair on any of the Imran Awan/DWS threads.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
if all 8 years of trump`s presidency is spent doing investigations and counter investigations and he accomplishes nothing else, then I will consider his presidency a success. too many decades of un-investigated corruption has left America in a mess.it`s way past time that the politicians and elite have their feet held to the fire and start worrying about whether they will get caught and thrown in jail.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

I wonder if this is one of the things we're supposed to ignore... Sure sounds important.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It's on. WHA was right. Holy smokes this is beautiful.

# wrong article. Sorry my bad. Nvw.
edit on 26-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: nvm wrong article

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

-CareWeMust

LOL....seems like the beginning....of a new era....DRAIN THE SEWER!

I like that new term coined by President Trump yesterday. SEWER is more fitting than SWAMP, IMO.

edit on 7/26/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Are you referring to the announcement from White House Anon-Insider, discussed in this thread today?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Are you referring to the announcement from White House Anon-Insider, discussed in this thread today?

Yep. According to him or her the big one is still to come.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

Yep. According to him or her the big one is still to come.

WHOAH!! Christmas in July! 2017 could end happier than 2016 did!

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Good catch OP. Here is hoping something actually comes of it. lot of people wondering about the investigations, or lack of investigations.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   
republicans still have 19 impeachment cases going against bill clinton over oral sex and still another load against obama claiming hawaii isn't american so, after losing the popular vote by a distance and legal problems of their own it's no surprise they want this in the news.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn

Good catch OP. Here is hoping something actually comes of it. lot of people wondering about the investigations, or lack of investigations.

People don't realize that President Trump's "Tweets" are merely to keep Americans informed of what he's thinking. The man has a lot of phone and in-person conversations to try and get things done. The tweets are just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler
republicans still have 19 impeachment cases going against bill clinton over oral sex and still another load against obama claiming hawaii isn't american so, after losing the popular vote by a distance and legal problems of their own it's no surprise they want this in the news.

How did you get more lightning-bolts than trophies in your karma display, Growler?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   

". . . 'bout damned time!"
-DBCowboy

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

Easy to see , you are not from around these here parts are you stranger ?
Bill is not President
Bill WAS impeached for lying to Congress.
It never was about Hawaii being a State...but about a small question of duel citizenship with Indonesia

There is something that is way more evil and deeper than many can even conceive of. The question is , will the information be too much for the actual citizens of the US to handle ? So thus hid from public view ?
Time will tell

edit on 7/26/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

What if they're guilty?

I mean, you don't have a double standard, do you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join