It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims and Jews have similar beliefs but The God Jesus Christ taught us something different

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Jesus, The WORD, is God (John 1). He is The Perfect Image of The Invisible God. No one knew God The Father except for whomever Jesus The Son revealed Him to (Luke 10:22). Jesus said we are gods (John 10:34).

Moses was a warrior, he did not obey The Law of Christ. He killed other races, took over land, and promoted the abuse of children (Numbers 31:18)

Jesus is The Way to The Better God (The Father), not Moses.

The Law of Christ is greater than The Law of other gods. Even if another religion took over the world, Peace will only come through obedience of The Law of Christ (In everything, do to others as you would have them do to you for this is The Law - Matthew 7:12)

Jesus is not Jewish, his own words:

John 8:31-49 King James Version (KJV)

31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;

32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

33 They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

35 And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.

36 If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

37 I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.

38 I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

39 They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.

40 But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham. 41 Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God. 42 Jesus* said unto them,If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me. 43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot* hear my word. 44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. 45 And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. 46 Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? 47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore* hear them not, because ye are not of God. 48 Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil? 49 Jesus answered,I have not a devil; but I honour my Father, and ye do dishonour me.

edit on 7-24-2017 by lightofgratitude because: Added italics

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude
Jesus is not Jewish...

Agree 100%.

That's also one heck of a deep rabbit hole worth jumping into BTW...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Jesus wasn't a Jew because he changed/corrected some of their laws such as an eye for an eye and the rules on taking oaths. It is also said that there is neither Jew nor Gentile when someone is one with Jesus and obeying his commands, everyone is the same and all worthy of empathy and love. God is all in all, we are part of that all.

Why do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Because they are you, only from a different perspective.
edit on 7/24/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: lightofgratitude

Your about to catch hell over the definition of a genetic Jew and a religious Jew ..

You should probably specify

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Really Jesus created his own faction of Judaism which then morphed into Christianity..

So y'all are gonna play hell with semantics over this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A "genetic" Jew? Hmmmm

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's called "ashkenazi Jews"..

Now we're those the exact same group that Jesus came from?? No clue.

But it is how we classify a genetic Jew today..

Anyone can marry a Jew or go through the conversion process to become a religious Jew..ain't no changing your DNA.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

en.m.wikipedia.org...

It's called "ashkenazi Jews"..

Now we're those the exact same group that Jesus came from?? No clue.

But it is how we classify a genetic Jew today..

Anyone can marry a Jew or go through the conversion process to become a religious Jew..ain't no changing your DNA.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
I like what Henry Ford had to say about this:

In summing up his findings, Henry Ford stated, "The Jews are not the Chosen People, though practically the entire Church has succumbed to the propaganda which declares them to be so." Ford's book caused a furor for a few years but soon disappeared from colleges, universities, and public libraries and became unobtainable at any price.

The Churches continued to teach "The Jews are God's Chosen People, Israel," and the (by then) Jewish-dominated news media began to refer to Jews always as Israelites. Anyone opposing the increasing Jewish control of the nations was immediately branded "anti-Semitic;" and Jewish dominated Seminaries taught new ministers to quote Genesis 12:1-3 and sternly warn their flocks that anyone speaking unfavorably of the Jews would be "cursed by God." Jewish control of American society, politics, and religions continued to increase.

Absolute Proof More Modern Jews Not Biblical Israelites

(apparently the author of the above article was suicided by Mossad)

Another excellent slant on this:

"The first time Jews are mentioned in the Bible, is in II Kings 16:6 (and then only in translations revised in the eighteenth century) where we find Israel was at war with the Jews and drove the Jews from Elath.

Isn't it interesting that we can read over five hundred pages of the Bible before we find a Jew anywhere, yet those who call themselves Jew today claim the first five books of the bible and call it their Torah. Do you not find it rather strange that those who claim to have written the first five books of the Bible and call themselves Jew, can't find the word Jew written anywhere in the book they call their own bible, and claim to have written?

It wasn't until the revised editions of the King James Bible, that the word Jew appeared. The word Jew does not mean Israel or Israelite! We must conclude therefore that the first "Jews" were Canaanite-Edomite-Hittite. It is certain, according to the Bible, that Jews are not Israel."

Who was the First Jew?

edit on 7.24.2017 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Jesus was from the line of David, He taught in Synagogues, was conversant in the OT and was called Rabbi
He was circumcised and had an offering as a child sacrificed for him
And He wasnt a Jew?

Jesus who we are told will return at the end of times and judge the world.
the Jesus in Revelation who will wage war on satans kingdom and those of humanity in satans service on a scale never before seen and you say what, Jesus is not the same as the Father

God gave man the law and man failed the law, God gave man the law of love and we failed that
Time is coming when there will be nothing but judgement, then peace, as the Old Testament God Yahweh created for humanity, just like the Garden of Eden

That Garden was Gods perfect plan, we failed it, not God

I understand the Gnostic view, i think justice and the need for justice is lost on them

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Jesus wasn't a Jew because he changed/corrected some of their laws such as an eye for an eye and the rules on taking oaths. It is also said that there is neither Jew nor Gentile when someone is one with Jesus and obeying his commands, everyone is the same and all worthy of empathy and love. God is all in all, we are part of that all.

Why do unto others as you would have them do unto you? Because they are you, only from a different perspective.

The laws remain,
Matthew 5:18
For verily I say unto you, Till. heaven and earth pass, one jot or one. tittle shall in no wise pass from. the law, till all be fulfilled.

They laws were not changed, thats false teaching.

There is a new covenant for christians, the old laws still stand for non christians.
Jesus was addressing those who would choose Him, not the world in general.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Muslims have similar beliefs because there are elements of The Koran that were plagiarized from The Torah which predates the Koran by a few thousand years. Just as many Muslims are under the false belief that Muslims invented chess, fireworks and skyscrapers.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

I've not seen one piece of real evidence that would convince me that He was in fact Jewish.

Like I said earlier, that's one heck of a deep rabbit hole...

originally posted by: Nichiren
Jesus was a 'Judean', not a Jew. During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same. Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

originally posted by: sweftl337
The word “Jew” never existed in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic and Jesus spoke mostly Greek and Aramaic. First of all, if we go back some 2000 years, there were no Jews. There was a land known as “Judea” and in that land lived many different peoples. The people of Moses were the Hebrew Israelite's – there was no Jew.

“Judaism as we know it today did not exist before Christ. Before Christ, there was only the faith of the Israelites, until by a gradual process, the pure faith of the Israelites was subverted by corrupt teachings. These corrupt teachings were transmitted orally by the Pharisees. Christ condemned these teachings when calling them the ‘traditions of the elders.’”

Judaism Discovered

When the word "Jew" was first introduced into the English language in the 18th century its one and only implication, inference and innuendo was "Judean." However during the 18th, 19th and 20th centuries a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" among the English speaking peoples of the world. This so-called "secondary meaning" for the word "Jew" bears no relation whatsoever to the 18th century original connotation of the word "Jew." It is a misrepresentation. . .

There is not a person in the whole English-speaking world today who regards a "Jew" as a "Judean" in the literal sense of the Word. That was the correct and only meaning of the word in the 18th century . . . (Facts Are Facts, by Benjamin H. Freedman, p. 15-21). The meaning of the word "Jew" in our Bible is not the same as the colloquial idiom.

Jesus Christ was not a Jew. Had Jesus been a Judean it is very likely He would have been an Edomite, not a kinsman to Adam, and thereby disqualified from being the Holy One of Israel, the last Adam, who was born to redeem the first (Leviticus 25; Ruth). Were Jesus a so-called Jew He would not have been Messiah whom the Lord prophesied would dwell in Galilee of the Gentiles (Isaiah 9:1-7). Jesus did not live in Judea and dared not walk in Jewry (i.e. Judea), "for fear of the Jews" who sought to kill Him.

History of God's Holy Bible and the so-called Jews

edit on 7.24.2017 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

and no matter the evidence, no one can

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

Maybe because you are only checking Christian conspiracy sites rather than actual history???

Maybe actually go to a jewsish site, by Jews for Jews???

People apply Christian dogma to the Jewish religion, which are not the same..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Jesus is not Jewish

He was.. born and raised...

Though, not everyone sticks to the religion of their forefathers

Moses was a warrior, he did not obey The Law of Christ.

Nor did he know of such things apparently

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

For the record, Ashkenazi Jews are just the "German/European" Jews whose descendants moved into Europe. They make up the vast majority of modern Jews, but they are not the only group by a long shot.

The "Spanish" Jews are Sephardi Jews, and they're the descendants of the Jews who lived in Spain during the Moors multi-century reign. The Maghrebi/Mughrabi Jews are the "Eastern" Jews. They're the descendants of the original Jewish communities that never left from "Middle Eastern" countries, including modern day Iraq, Egypt, Israel/Palestine, etc. There are also Ethiopian Jews like the Falasha/Falusha. They've been practicing a form of Judaism since the days of Solomon's son Menelik, who is believed to be the son of Solomon & Ethiopia's former Empress Makeda (the biblical "Queen of Sheba").

This is important to note because Sephardi Jews, Maghrebi Jews, & Ethiopian Jews all claim discrimination by the majority Ashkenazi Jews in Israel. And these are just some of the genetic/ethnic "branches" of modern Jews.

You also have to take into account the different Jewish denominations of Judaism, which all have different qualifications for what it means to be "Jewish". Some feel that both of your parents must be Jewish, aka members of the Tribe of Judah/Yehuda. Some feel that only those with a Jewish mother are Jewish. And others feel that only those with a Jewish father are Jewish. Others add onto those qualifications by also stating you must prove to follow the religious concepts of a particular denomination of Judaism, too (which is why atheist Jews like Jill Stein are not always considered "real Jews", depending on who you ask).

One of the big scandals in Israel right now deals with those qualifications on who is really "Jewish", since Netanyahu's seemingly bowing to the Orthodox denomination's qualifications. Previously, even a person with a single Jewish grandparent was legally deemed "Jewish" and allowed to come to Israel as a Jew. This allowed a massive wave of Russian Jews to immigrate there. But the Orthodox denomination has much stricter qualifications, which could see those Russian Jews declassified. Ironically, Orthodox Judaism isn't even the largest Jewish denomination, with "Reform Judaism" being the largest, which is making this even more contentious.

For what it's worth, I only have a passing interest in this. So there may be more info that I'm leaving out. Just remember that each ethnic group and each denomination has different takes on this.

ETA: Here's how I dumb it down for myself:

1. "Jews" are followers of any form of Judaism.
2. "Jewish people" are accepted members of one of the branches of the Tribe of Judah, regardless of their beliefs.
3. The Tribe split into branches and is spread around the world, so there are major differences among them. Some of those differences are among racial lines, and some are because of religious interpretations. And each segment has different ideas on who's accepted as one of their own.

For example, some German/Ashkenazi Jews don't consider the Maghrebi Jews as "pure" Jews because their communities mixed with Arabs, Persians and other Middle Eastern ethnicities over the millenia. And they don't consider some Sephardis as being "pure" Jews because their communities mixed with the African Moors for centuries. Yes, some of the bigotry is "who's the pure race" crap, which should make it clear why some of them also discriminate against the Ethiopian Jews.
edit on 25-7-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

That was just an example of a genetic Jew..

I watch people have this debate constantly and one person be refering to the Jewish religion, while the other is talking about a genetic jew..

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

You're forgetting one major factor here. Ashkenazi jews have no blood relation to the Judean or "Jewish" people of The Bible. We know this from modern DNA despite the concerted effort to suppress this fact.

The Ashkenazi Jews are descendants from the Khazarian empire of the early-middle ages, situated in central Asia ( modern day Ukraine/Turkey area.) The entire kingdom converted to Judaism in the 9th century AD. They are not Semitic people at all, but rather a Caucasoid/Mongoloid rooted group.

Considering that Ashkenazi's make up around 97% of the world's Jews, I'd say "anti-Semitism" is quite a deceitful misnomer.

Furthermore, the Ashkenazi's are not of the true bloodline of King David of the Old Testament. The star of David is named after David al-Roy, a lesser known 12th century messiah to the Khazarians. He was known as a magician and a revolutionary who led a revolt against an oppressive Seljuk sultan.

This is another rabbit hole that goes DEEP.

posted on Jul, 25 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Jesus is not Jewish

Prove it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join