It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing gender roles set to become EASIER

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Yep, Follow the money straight to the penile chopping block...
Ooh that makes me wince even thinking about it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: markosity1973
All I can say is oh well.

On one hand it will mean it is easier for people to get their genitalia irreversibly changed. Which makes Transgender people who seem to be making themselves famous for really bad ideas that are not thought through properly at all happy.

On the other, there is that suicide rate problem. I can imagine that will not change, perhaps only get worse.

But hey, think of the bright side everyone. Much less worrying about those men invading ladies toilets that has you all worried if you make it easier for these people to switch.

And Big Pharm and the Insurance conglomerates and psychiatry industry will make out like bandits!

Yes the Pharm will make big bucks with less than 1% of the population.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: markosity1973
All I can say is oh well.

On one hand it will mean it is easier for people to get their genitalia irreversibly changed. Which makes Transgender people who seem to be making themselves famous for really bad ideas that are not thought through properly at all happy.

On the other, there is that suicide rate problem. I can imagine that will not change, perhaps only get worse.

But hey, think of the bright side everyone. Much less worrying about those men invading ladies toilets that has you all worried if you make it easier for these people to switch.

And Big Pharm and the Insurance conglomerates and psychiatry industry will make out like bandits!

Yes the Pharm will make big bucks with less than 1% of the population.

Uh huh....you keep promoting that to the stupid goy.

If it's just 1% then justify the amount of money being spent to promote it and it's agenda. Do some research before you come back at me with one your snarky one liners. How about a paragraph or 2 if you are so confident?
edit on 23-7-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
This is insane.
Let's see what the regret statistics show in a few years, if it's going to made easier.
The statistics of there being more transgenders is certainly about to bloom though.

I'd like to see a poll taken today asking if you feel you were assigned the wrong body . Then take the same poll again in 5 years and I bet the yes answers have tripled. Heck they might even triple by next week at this rate.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Knew you couldn't do it! I guess the Frankfurt school and Cultural Marxism didn't give you a clue?

Study some history.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Knew you couldn't do it! I guess the Frankfurt school and Cultural Marxism didn't give you a clue?

Study some history.

I have. You used the word "goy" just to bait me.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Can you name even one way you help kids other than attack transgender on the internet?

The entire point is if you force the child to wait it leads to worse transition, and Acceptance. That particularly is what is most imporrant and from people of these stomping grounds, who claim to "like" kids so much but become nondescript with anonymous transgeder on a forum that could be practically 16 in this age, they sure are short and homophobic about the situation.

These discussions and topics are nothing but continuous attacks themselves plotted out by a well organized agenda. Religious, conservative, whatever you want to call it, the constant assault of dry faslieable information that comes from this website is nothing but blatant propaganda and each tipping point for respect of all people including transgender only salts your wounds and tilts your brow. So you complain.

Either way you face regret If you must force a child to wait and they are transgender, or you let them change without certainty. Educate them and be available with sociableand open communication. Stop parenting on auto-pilot and blaming a "Goverment Conspiracy" for it, that's literal non-sense.
edit on 23-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Bait you? What have you been doing this whole topic? Like I said, give me a couple paragraphs as to how you feel it is worth spending so much money on what YOU SAY is less than 1% of the population.

No one liners, put some thought into it.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Bait you? What have you been doing this whole topic? Like I said, give me a couple paragraphs as to how you feel it is worth spending so much money on what YOU SAY is less than 1% of the population.

Sure. Simple. Your claim is that the Big Pharm is making huge money off of this.
So show to me how they are profiting from them bigly from less than 1% of the population.
Should be easy.
edit on 7/23/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/23/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kettu
Why do people who claim to love the idea of "freedom" want to tell others who/what they are?

And when pressed, these people never can really come up with a solid, logical or valid excuse as to why these people are making their quality of life worse.

"It makes me...uncomfortable!" Yeah, well watching someone pick their nose at a stop light makes me uncomfortable. This one lady last week actually ate it. Ungh.

But you know what? My life went on. I didn't invite the issue into my my reality to ruin it. Live and let live, and if someone wants to pick their nose or change their gender role?

Whatever, it's their body, their body parts and their mind -- not mine.

We don't.

I have no issue with Trans people. What I have an issue with is how it is being shoved down the throats of our children in our school systems, Hollywood, etc etc

If you want to say it's none of my business? Then don't make it my business.

People always claim that it has been shoved down the throats of anyone. I've yet to have anyone "shoving" this in my throat.

People are equating visibility with throat shoving. It would be funny if it weren't so seriously f*cked up.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
-Makes 5 threads a week complaining about how TSG is shoving their agenda down our throats.

No one could possibly discover my motive...
edit on 23-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Sure. Simple. Your claim is that the Big Pharm is making huge money off of this.
So show to me how they are profiting from them bigly from less than 1% of the population.
Should be easy.

You first.

Love how you can just put up a few one liners and then back the hell out when someone challenges you.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Should be easy.

You first.

Love how you can just put up a few one liners and then back the hell out when someone challenges you.

Oh let me know when you actually challenged me.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Should be easy.

You first.

I knew you didn't have it in you!

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

"Goy"
Bye.

Study some history.

Should be easy.

You first.

I knew you didn't have it in you!

True. I didn't have it in me to match a non-challenge. That is like playing a game of chess with a pigeon.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

Your response seems hypocritical a bit no?

Did he not just challenge you to address the challenge?

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Marxism described this exact thing to take down Western Society and our culture.

There's not a lot in this world I consider frightening anymore. This one sticks. The other one is the Islamization of Europe and the attempt here in America.

I've wondered lately if one wasn't started to counter the other.

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:30 AM
link   
lol, unless these MEN and WOMEN can CHANGE their DNA, they're not "changing" a DAMN thing. And that's why this crap is a mental illness and all in their head.

Next.
edit on 23-7-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   
All this 'let everyone be what they want to be' and call it beautiful would be lovely if we all felt like this. If we all were oppressed for centuries and just realised that we all have no idea who we are and want to change when we feel like it.

There is however a small but significant factor called NATURE. There is also another insignificant factor called MAJORITY. The majority on this earth and it includes every animal including insects of which there are billions, this small majority is actually HAPPY to be the gender they have been born with.

I would even go as far as saying they ENJOY being their gender!

Us, the vast majority, are reliant on cues to get to the opposed sex in order to have fun or procreate. It has worked for millions of years. You know, you see the cues and you go for it.

However a small minority of outliers [as in non majority on planet Earth] is asking for us all to either become sexless or accept this as normal and good.

What if....

What if you are actually wrong? What if we don't want the dog wagging the tail? What if your idea of a genderless society is making us sick to the stomach because we are happy and enjoying the fact that there are males and females?

It is one thing to ask for acceptance for being different, it is a whole other to force the world to change for you.

Plus there will be a great many with actual mental illnesses making decisions that could very well be detrimental to all. You can be open minded but this is non minded.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join