It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Changing gender roles set to become EASIER

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

Nah. They would argue that they aren't gay because they are actually whatever they transitioned to. So a lady who transitions into a man and likes women wouldn't be a lesbian. He would be strait. I actually get WHY they feel like it's an insult, I just don't agree that calling it like it is somehow makes someone a bigot.

I don't think it has much to do with being gay or strait. I mean if you are a dude, feel like a lady and start dating dudes it kinda makes sense. Since you feel like a lady, and ladies are usually attracted to dudes. The whole thing is a confusing mess. I don't get it, but I do think that transgender people legit have something wired differently.
edit on 2420170720171 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: darkbake

In the end, a formerly straight person chooses to be trans.

The second being argument that this can't be a mental illness. It's pretty much textbook mental illness.

"Mental Illness" is a racket. Majority of the 'definitions' relate to changing variables like 'mood'. Some in even contradictory ways, like Bi-polar, or Schizophrenia. "textbook mental illness" is nearly cliche, there is no such thing.

With that aside, the obvious difference would be that a Transgender person is experiencing physical dysphoria, and this is what puts them at a compromised mental state. The 'Mental illness' part is after the fact of the issue.

If you woke up with a body part removed, it's not accurate for me to call the dysphoria you experience in that condition 'Mental illness'.

Most of this is obvious though, I just want to see you explain your obviously lacking justification of it. It's clearly not that you understand the difference and you call it a Mental Illness to slight others of different moral convictions, there is no way I'd accuse you of that. /s
edit on 24-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-7-2017 by DoneWithHumans because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

So, basically they want people to be able to declare they are anything, or anyone, no restrictions, no common sense, no sanity required. Gee what could go wrong? (She asks sarcastically...)

Yes, indeed, what could go wrong? Similarly we accept that people have their entire bodies ruined just to look "better". We also accept that people - IMHO - ruin their skin and appearance by having tattoos placed and removed. We accept that people can obtain liquor and drink themselves to death. We accept that rope is freely available so folks can end their lives. We accept that folks are allowed to buy guns and shoot themselves. We accept that people can refuse to help others by having their body parts used to cure others (after death).

We, all in all, accept that others have the right to do with their bodies as they please. It are, after all, THEIR bodies.

edit on 24-7-2017 by ForteanOrg because: he had to remove superfluous words (yes, he can)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I definitely agree that children should take no part in this. This should be fine for adults, it's their freedom. Just leave children to be free flowing. This declaration of gender status will confuse children.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

I don't know why you're worried at all about any single part of this, to be honest.
It will never affect you.

But...

I don't think people without gender dysphoria who are questioning their gender decide to opt for surgery straight away anyways.

Not unless they're retarded.

worried?

how about sick to death of damaged people getting offered surgery that most do not benefit from.

i believe it is you that lacks logic nodes.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

Are you sure it doesn't affect me?

I can guarantee it.

Unless you somehow believe what other people decide to do/choose in their life is your business as well...
I can't help you there I'm afraid.

of course..if that is true why do you care that others do not want these services increased?

since you supposedly believe nothing affects your reality...

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vorian

Why should it be difficult?

Easy is boring my friend..especially when we are lied to on a daily basis.

Perfection would be better to strive for...these steps are constant de-evolution.

Forcing evolution through damaged components always breaks everything.

We WILL NOT entertain all of our delusions and built in desires just to hopefully find the truth.

Been there done that...it is worse than a million deaths.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

So, basically they want people to be able to declare they are anything, or anyone, no restrictions, no common sense, no sanity required. Gee what could go wrong? (She asks sarcastically...)

What do you claim?

Female heterosexual?

Why does she have to claim anything? How effed up is it that we now have to wear our sexuality on our sleaves? Can't some things be personal?

See the point?

Classic indeed..they believe heterosexuals are brain damaged and do not see clearly..while of course the more confused minority are the ONLY ones that could be right.

They also falsely believe noone has contemplated all desires..because they also think noone can do this unless they are special in a sexual way.

Who knows..i just do not trust the doctors on many topics...especially when the options offered us are so infantile at this stage.

Feels like 100 years ago again..Dark Ages medicine with high tech equipment.

They believe people should be guinea pigs...i do not.
edit on 24-7-2017 by ParasuvO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

I like how you think you are being logical....

but come off as an imbecile.

any more gems?
edit on 24-7-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another serious question occurred to me.

If I meet a woman in a night club, and we hit is off, and things are going well, do I have the right to know whether she was born a woman or really born a man who transitioned some years ago?

I mean, I accept that each person has the right to "choose" their gender, but do I have the right "to know" that they chose to be who they are, and didn't come out of the womb that way?

The problem I have, is suppose I marry this beautiful woman, only to find out her "DNA" is "male", and she has "no womb" and can't be the mother of my children, don't I have the right to be upset?

Shouldn't we require everybody to properly identify themselves when they meet, so we don't get "deceived" ?

Maybe everyone should be "micro-chipped" and we all carry "chip readers" that can wirelessly detect and read the other person's profile, so before we approach them romantically we'll get a "heads up" on their true nature..

What do you guys think?

Do we have the right to know who you really are?

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

If I meet a woman in a night club, and we hit is off, and things are going well, do I have the right to know whether she was born a woman or really born a man who transitioned some years ago?

I mean, I accept that each person has the right to "choose" their gender, but do I have the right "to know" that they chose to be who they are, and didn't come out of the womb that way?

The problem I have, is suppose I marry this beautiful woman, only to find out her "DNA" is "male", and she has "no womb" and can't be the mother of my children, don't I have the right to be upset?

Shouldn't we require everybody to properly identify themselves when they meet, so we don't get "deceived" ?

Maybe everyone should be "micro-chipped" and we all carry "chip readers" that can wirelessly detect and read the other person's profile, so before we approach them romantically we'll get a "heads up" on their true nature..

What do you guys think?

Do we have the right to know who you really are?

RainbowPhoenix said she is always upfront about her sex change, which I commend... but not all are the same.
Good question though.

From what some have written on here transgendered seem to attract the " kinky " type , and they want nothing to do with them, unless of course they work the sex trades. I could understand if they were hesitant to full disclosure upon meeting a guy , fearing that they me hit on by such types.

But I do think they need to be honest with those showing genuine interest in them.

I want to know why so many drop out of long term studies. 🤔

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Skip your trip to the night club. Problem solved.

edit on 17201744amk2017 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

I have no issue with Trans people. What I have an issue with is how it is being shoved down the throats of our children in our school systems, Hollywood, etc etc

If you want to say it's none of my business? Then don't make it my business.

That's what isn't understood by them. When you make it a point to tell everyone what gender you identify as or what your sexual preference is you make it everyone else's business even when we don't care or want to know.

edit on 24-7-2017 by Simon_Boudreaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: yosako

That's your answer to the poster's legitimate question? I don't know about you, but I've read several news stories about that exact topic. A trans person meeting someone and going home with them, only to be beaten or killed because SURPRISE they don't have the plumbing the person that took them home thought they had.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux

originally posted by: yosako

That's your answer to the poster's legitimate question? I don't know about you, but I've read several news stories about that exact topic. A trans person meeting someone and going home with them, only to be beaten or killed because SURPRISE they don't have the plumbing the person that took them home thought they had.

How often does that happen? Somehow I don't think many will be playing the crying game.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
This legislation is only about going through the paperwork of changing the legal definition of your gender. Currently it requires going to a doctor and have them look down your underwear to sign a certificate.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Don't know how often it happens, nor do I care, if they sit in the club all night and plan on going home with the one they've been talking to all night without mentioning it.. whatever happens to them, happens.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Simon_Boudreaux
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Don't know how often it happens, nor do I care, if they sit in the club all night and plan on going home with the one they've been talking to all night without mentioning it.. whatever happens to them, happens.

They would be dumb not to mention it and risk violence.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
This legislation is only about going through the paperwork of changing the legal definition of your gender. Currently it requires going to a doctor and have them look down your underwear to sign a certificate.

So basically any Tom , Dick, or Harry can go get his gender changed on a certificate and now a cop has to deal with female ID for a man who still looks manly ? How confusing ? His bits and pieces are still there in the strip search , but that cop better call him Sally.

This is going to make the whole Identification process a jumbled mess.. especially when the other genders are thrown into the mix. Gender fluidity ? Should we have ID that states you are all genders ? Guess so.

posted on Jul, 24 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye

originally posted by: stormcell

So basically any Tom , Dick, or Harry can go get his gender changed on a certificate and now a cop has to deal with female ID for a man who still looks manly ? How confusing ? His bits and pieces are still there in the strip search , but that cop better call him Sally.

This is going to make the whole Identification process a jumbled mess.. especially when the other genders are thrown into the mix. Gender fluidity ? Should we have ID that states you are all genders ? Guess so.

LOL. See? Even you wouldn't believe this. This sounds like a satire. If it is even a little bit true it wouldn't happen anyway. I don't think so anyway for the reasons you mentioned.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join