It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Resigns

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.
www.nytimes.com...

Well this has been a long time coming, and I don't blame Spicer one bit for taking this opportunity to bow out! Good for him!

I guess there are sufficient difference between Sean Spicer's and incoming Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci's view of how to handle public relations/perceptions, the Media and White House communications.

This may not be a "shoe dropping", but it sounds like the pidder padder of rats deserting the ship!

edit on 21-7-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Perhaps they're deserting it because they really are rats and are running before they're exposed as such. That seems closer to the truth to me lately...I can't really explain why, just a gut feeling. Things are certainly getting interesting, either way. I think America is in for a big surprise here in the very near future. Something very strange is going on, for sure.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
Well this has been a long time coming, and I don't blame Spicer one bit for taking this opportunity to bow out! Good for him!

The official White House portrait shows it to have been an emotional moment for the both of them! So long, Spicy!!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Sean Spicer Resigns

Good, he can go back to dressing up as a rabbit.

It looks like Sarah is doing a good enough (if not better job of lying and spin), than he.
edit on 21-7-2017 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

WASHINGTON — Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, resigned on Friday morning, telling President Trump he vehemently disagreed with the appointment of New York financier Anthony Scaramucci as communications director.
www.nytimes.com...

I guess there are sufficient difference between Sean Spicer's and incoming Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci's view of how to handle public relations/perceptions, the Media and White House communications.

This may not be a "shoe dropping", but it sounds like the pidder padder of rats deserting the ship!

Now the count-down for the alt-right adventurers to show up and tell everyone how they never liked Spicer, and he was a shill for Obama/Hillery/Gus Hall/Leon Trotsky....

Without ole Spicy Saturday night live is al little less funny!
edit on 21-7-2017 by TacSite18 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

(this made me laugh harder than it should)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Yea..

I don't think anyone in Washington trusted trump a whole lot to have their backs.. but Trump turning on Sessions made it blantantly obvious Trump will THROW ANYONE under the bus..

They are all tired of agreeing on X media strategy, then trump goes out there and says exactly the opposite.. usually to the detriment of his campaign ..

I think they get him for obstruction soon and then it's a whole new fiasco with pence.

Trump still might be the death of the GOP after all lol.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Honestly, I'm surprised that he didn't find a reason sooner. Good lord, the man was not allowed to get it right ever. He was a paid fool for Trump and the President used him like one.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I read some where earlier this morning (or late last nite), that

alternative facts had something to do with it.

Sorry, no link. Heard it from the boob tube.
edit on 21-7-2017 by crappiekat because: to add

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

They are trumps people lol....

Who have backed him 100% even through his follies..

Trump won't stick to the plan ("I'm sure he was in on making.. ) and then all his staff looks like idiots whe trump changes his story

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Spicer's been dead man walking for a while , did he jump or was he pushed ?

Nice to see another financier in the team though

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I wonder if spicer is now going to be included as part of the swamp that Trump is draining.

Something about "but what about Hillary," and fake news, too.

So much winning

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Trumps entire camp is falling to bits.

Flyn was forced to quit now that moron spicer, his ethics advisor also quit, he sacked the director of the FBI, the head of his legal team also quit I think.

Its only a matter of time before the head of the snake its cut off.
edit on 21-7-2017 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Word HAS IT that Spicer couldn't afford the lawyers... and had to leave the room in order to AVOID hearing things he might be questioned about...

...Sean, put your ear muffs on...the adults are going to have adult-talk. Here's a comic book and some Dip & Dots, run along now!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think Spicer has been looking for a way out for a while now. The last weeks before he stepped down for Huckabee he really seemed to me like he was tired of having to lie for Trump and put on a happy face every time Trump said something stupid.

Spicer is just using this new appointment as a valid excuse to get the hell off the sinking boat. I can forgive him for that.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The Implosion...

Trump has LOST two other folks in the last 24 HOURS...

Kasowitz and Mark Carullo have BOTH left.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Trump hired Scaramucci to make Spicer resign. You need to read the moves, not just the words.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Life as a bullet shield sucks.

I'm surprised he made it this far. It can't be easy having to spin Donald Trumps lies in public to a room full of people who know for a fact you're lying.

He probably got paid well, though.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

www.nytimes.com...

Interesting, Priebus tried to get him pushed out of the White House before, and Spicer didn't want him either.
Scaramucci is otherwise well in with the Breitbart gang, doesn't like the Washington crowd because they are too poor.
His bank or whatever you want to call it likes to deal with corporate monopolists.
Can Scaramucci do the Fandango though?

For Spicer, he was never going to be around for long, maybe the smell was too much for him.
edit on 21-7-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

The official White House portrait shows it to have been an emotional moment for the both of them! So long, Spicy!!

Good times! RIP fake Sean Spicer, you will be missed

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join