It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sean Spicer Resigns

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

People have been talking about this on 4chan. Trump's criticisms of his admin over the past few days feels like a performance review, incompetent and untrustworthy people are being asked to resign rather than keeping them on for political reasons (ie. John Kerry)

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

And.....what is he supposed to say, "I cant stand that scumbag anymore"? Of course this is the public face of the resignation.

No I suppose he express word for word the rampant speculation of those on a conspiracy board.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

This is actually great for future entertainment. The side that hates trump will get a huge boost of confidence from this and instead of slinking back into the shadows to lick their wounds, they will now double down.

Glorious.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
a reply to: alphabetaone

And.....what is he supposed to say, "I cant stand that scumbag anymore"? Of course this is the public face of the resignation.

No I suppose he express word for word the rampant speculation of those on a conspiracy board.

But, he didnt, so yours is a moot point right?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Byrd

I wonder what Spicer objected so strongly about.

Apparently, Scaramucci is the brain child around the tactics of investigating the investigators, in order to impugn their credibility, as well as the tactic of finding dirt of reporters who report news that cast doubt on the Trump's integrity. And, stuff like this:

No kidding I heard Sean Hannity talking about this the other day.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been named.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Sarah Huckabee Sanders has been named.

She'll be gone by Thanksgiving!! believe me, that's what people tell me.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Optics.
How many times over zero do you think we will see Spicer between now and the end of August?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
I think Spicer has been looking for a way out for a while now. The last weeks before he stepped down for Huckabee he really seemed to me like he was tired of having to lie for Trump and put on a happy face every time Trump said something stupid.

Spicer is just using this new appointment as a valid excuse to get the hell off the sinking boat. I can forgive him for that.

I saw this coming from even months ago. Spicer couldn't do his job when Trump would just take to Twitter and contradict everything he said. It destroyed his credibility and wrecked his career. Throw in the issues lately and I'm not surprised he left.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: SteamyJeans

A new AG is the fastest way to get Robert Mueller fired and shut this thing down.
Then Rosenstein.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No optics and nothing to see.

It is what it is, I'm sorry this isn't some smoking gun to something larger and or sinister.

A man resigned over an issue with a certain appointment, based off various sources.

A hardcore financial policy maker in the seat of a communications director? its more so what does that man have to contribute to that seat? who knows and reasons may exist, either or, this was enough for Spicer.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Oh stop trying to bait people into arguments.
No one is saying there was bad blood there or making more of this than there is.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Next to go the blond lady forget her name.
Hats off to spicer no money on earth would make me want his job.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I wonder if Scaramuc' refused to do the fandango?

So Spicer said, "Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?"

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Scaramucci....

Is that pronounced as "scare-a-muchy" ?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway thats who I could not remember she will be gone next I bet.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: testingtesting

LOL.....You're gonna have to drag Kellyanne out of the White House, kicking a screaming the whole way! She's found her niche! She's not going anywhere!

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Thank God we don't have to see that mug again.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: testingtesting

LOL.....You're gonna have to drag Kellyanne out of the White House, kicking a screaming the whole way! She's found her niche! She's not going anywhere!

I wouldn't be so sure. She started off supporting Ted Cruz, and only switched to Trump once he was winning. I think she just wants to be in a position where she can argue with people. If Trump ever undermines her she'll bail.... there doesn't seem to be any loyalty there.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

You could be right. She may be plotting her exit. I read somewhere that her and her hubby just bought a huge house in the DC. She said she plans to use it for fundraising and entertaining (lobbying).

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join