It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I left Freemasonry in 2016, and I am happy to discuss the subject.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Do you not have a goat to ride?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think someone has nothing better to do than stalk anti Masonic comments!

30 seconds TOPS was how long it took for someone to say "nana nana boo boo, it's not true."

Sorry you joined a malevolent cult.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Disturbinatti

Maybe. Stop by the lodge and I can introduce you to her, Shub-Shub likes visitors.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Sorry you joined a malevolent cult.

You don't need to be sorry for me, I like that we control the Fed and manipulate your life. When the end times come all you sheeple-sandwiches will come in handy.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Maybe. Stop by the lodge and I can introduce you to her, Shub-Shub likes visitors.

I am all set. Freemasonry isn't for the people who love God, hate devils.

Enjoy yourself though, to be polite, thanks for the invite but, no, I don't want to ride your goat.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Freemasonry isn't for the people who love God, hate devils.

Says the non-Mason.

It always amazes me what the ignorant claim to know about something they are not part of. Do you also give advice on tax matters and not have a CPA?

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: GoatWizard

Hey congrats btw, not many people can escape sinister cabals like the sons of Cain/Masons.

One lie always leads to another and eventually loss of all morals if it's in a cult setting of pageantry and rituals designed to subvert your will...

Allahu Akbar! The dajjal has one eye...

God does not! That's not a coincidence that they use that symbol and are subservient to Z(v)ion.
edit on 30-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: staple
As an agnostic self-employed proprietor in the tech field (networking, digital microwave hardware), would it be beneficial if I join the masons?

Do you like riding goats and having creepy men in aprons lead you around like a tool?

If so yes!

Do you want to belong to something that says it's one thing, is another in reality?

Can't tell you why it exists without cheap rhetoric?

If so yes!

Playing dress up games?

Yes!

Where not a member can tell you why it came into existence beyond the approved scripted response? What it's point is because it's only reason for existing is to subvert everything to the Zionists who own them?

Do you want to be blind led by the blind led be the dajjal?

Yes!
edit on 30-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Disturbintti these books you’ve read that have brainwashed you in your various devil theories I’ve read 20 years ago. Their from the religious dogma of western religions who hate anything not spoon sped to them as simplistic dogma. One usually grows out of these screeds. You will one day yourself—look to the future...

Chill out man and respect other people’s beliefs. That’s a principle in the Islam you claim to believe in.

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It has been a long time since I saw such an outlandish and ridiculously false post here on ATS.

They have good people in the lower degrees but they are not even aware of the origins or purpose of the "Lodge."

Oh, but you are aware? LOL I love the hubris.

They THINK they are involved in something that has been benevolent throughout history, which is proof how easily decieved and relatively uneducated people are re: the reason secret societies are secret.

There's nothing wrong with secrets. Everyone has them, even you.

"...secrecy is repugnant in an open and free society."

The great JFK.

Was talking about transparency of the government and the responsibilities of the press, not private fraternities like Freemasonry.

Or the myriad of orders all under the umbrella of Satan, whether or not they believe in Satan is irrelevant.

HE believes in THEM!

Because they've always been good employees!

Freemasonry has nothing to do with Satan.

"The dajjal (false-messiah or antichrist) has ONE EYE, God, DOES NOT."

The All-Seeing Eye is not a literal representation, but a symbol. You call other people uneducated, but then say things like this.

Masonry calls it's version of Kabbalah "the Craft "

We refer to Freemasonry as "the Craft" because Craft is defined as "an activity involving skill in making things by hand." As modern Freemasonry is speculative Freemasonry, our symbols are taken from operative Freemasonry which involves the skill of making things.

The Goat Joke: www.masonicinfo.com...

Freemasonry isnt' a cult: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
We refer to Freemasonry as "the Craft" because Craft is defined as "an activity involving skill in making things by hand." As modern Freemasonry is speculative Freemasonry, our symbols are taken from operative Freemasonry which involves the skill of making things.

Didn't this all start when the Knights Templars invaded the Wall Builder's Club and took on the "mantle" of stone masons to hide their true nature? From what I've read, masons were always speculative, the operative part was just the disguise.

I read that somewhere, I forgot where though.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AMPTAH
No. "The fact remains that there is no trace of chivalric degrees in Freemasonry prior to Ramsay's Oration." These are the words of Stephen Dafoe in his book "Compasses and the Cross". Ramsay who ironically was not of noble birth (thereby ineligible for knighthood) is credited with giving a speech that would give birth to the various theories Masonic Knighthood.

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Interesting read from top to bottom.

I respect your decision to leave your Lodge. I moved 100miles away from my mother Lodge and found it hard to attend and also perform my duties as the JW so I have taken 3 months off.

In my absence i have missed the lodge and the friends I have made immensely.
I did consider resigning, but Masonary means too much to me

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: KSigMason
People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

It has been a long time since I saw such an outlandish and ridiculously false post here on ATS.

They have good people in the lower degrees but they are not even aware of the origins or purpose of the "Lodge."

Oh, but you are aware? LOL I love the hubris.

They THINK they are involved in something that has been benevolent throughout history, which is proof how easily decieved and relatively uneducated people are re: the reason secret societies are secret.

There's nothing wrong with secrets. Everyone has them, even you.

"...secrecy is repugnant in an open and free society."

The great JFK.

Was talking about transparency of the government and the responsibilities of the press, not private fraternities like Freemasonry.

Or the myriad of orders all under the umbrella of Satan, whether or not they believe in Satan is irrelevant.

HE believes in THEM!

Because they've always been good employees!

Freemasonry has nothing to do with Satan.

"The dajjal (false-messiah or antichrist) has ONE EYE, God, DOES NOT."

The All-Seeing Eye is not a literal representation, but a symbol. You call other people uneducated, but then say things like this.

Masonry calls it's version of Kabbalah "the Craft "

The Goat Joke: www.masonicinfo.com...

Freemasonry isnt' a cult: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nothing personal but like most people of sense I don't believe a word any Mason says, you admit to necessary secrecy and that's lying by omission.

Maybe Freemasonry has nothing yo do with Satan, or maybe Satan had something to do with Freemasonry and you don't know.

Son of Sheker...

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Everyone keeps secrets.

-Bank account details
-PIN for credit/debit cards
-Identities on online forums
-Surprise parties
-Passwords for emails and other accounts

Secrets=/=Evil

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Nobody with a brain believes "Craft" refers to stone cutting.

You guys lie about that.

Craft is witchcraft terminology and if anyone thinks otherwise about a malevolent subversive movement that is known to have first revered Nimrod (thinking the Latin myth dispelled by Eusebius that Zoroaster was Nimrod, WHOOPS!, was true), still mentions Tubal-Cain with reverence because the Judaism credits him with inventing metallurgy, which is revering the seed of Cain.

But you will say "We only mention, not revere, Two Ball Cane."

It is a euphemism for Phallic worship.

Your founders copied the anti-Islamic (at high degrees) methods of the Ismailis, the so called Brethren of Purity, Mandaeans, and have the same agenda as Hassan Saba did.

Phallic worship from Egypt.

Copycats and syncretistic subversive nihilists.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Everyone keeps secrets.

-Bank account details
-PIN for credit/debit cards
-Identities on online forums
-Surprise parties
-Passwords for emails and other accounts

Secrets=/=Evil

Excuses, excuses.

Your secrets are evil.

I am going to buy that Masonic secrets are no more sinister than a pin #?

You have to be joking.
edit on 31-7-2017 by Disturbinatti because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Yes. Keeping my PIN secret so I don't have money taken out of my account is pure evil.

It's so "secret" and "evil" that you can buy books and borrow them from libraries that are all about Freemasonry. Scary!

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Even the secret handshake is not so secret ,
But what is it ?

posted on Jul, 31 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Even the secret handshake is not so secret ,
But what is it ?

I'd tell you, but AugustusMasonicus would have to come over and ride you like a goat.

Trust me, it's not worth it. My backs still sore

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join