It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
In the note recovered by police, Smith apologized to authorities and said that "NO FOUL PLAY WHATSOEVER" was involved in his death.

Seems legit....also, there is a clear difference between suicide and suicided - if we were to do a permutations and combinations maths exercise we would discover that 'suicide' and 'Clinton' are uniquely UNNATURAL in their occurrences in nature.

ie: Murdered by the Clinton maggot-factory - set up to look like suicide.

Sorry, but the Clintons cried wolf a few decades ago - it's now incumbent upon prosecutors to prove Clintons DID NOT have him murdered, until then, the Clintons are guilty of murder and conspiracy to hide the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Did he commit suicide with a sniper rifle shot at 300 yards to the back?

No lol, but just as fishy imo. How does a human being not freakout and save themselves when
suffocating? Even if you wanted to die I would think ripping that bag off would be an involuntary action.

Not when you have knocked yourself out with covfefe and ***** juice.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DanteGaland

In Russia, beans spill you.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Out with it already ffs. You know what I mean or am I the only American who feels this way??

No, you're not the only one who feels that way.

I also get what you're saying about the strangeness of all of this. You could not write this in the plot of a book or movie and have it be believable. And yet here we are with the actuality. Time and time and time again.

To the topic.

Well, all of the items the deceased listed in his 'note' are plausible in and of themselves. That does have to be said. People do kill themselves over these things and will likely continue to do so. It's the totality of the circumstances that has to be taken into account and some of the phrasing in the note itself. It wouldn't be difficult to do an analysis of the writing style of the note with other known examples of his writing to determine if it is something he would have written.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

No lol, but just as fishy imo. How does a human being not freakout and save themselves when
suffocating? Even if you wanted to die I would think ripping that bag off would be an involuntary action.

Wait are you suggesting that he chugged a bottle of hard liquor and then still managed to suffocate himself? How is that supposed to work? Knocking yourself out and suffocating yourself when you're unconscious is some next level magic trick.
edit on 13-7-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I imagine his final scream was really high-pitched.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DanteGaland
a reply to: Perfectenemy

YOU aren't one of our Colorado boyz...?

How would you know that Russia wasn't INVOLVED in hacking???

I read alot of articles and try to keep up to date most of the time. I avoid the obvious fake news sites though. More importantly i draw my own conclusions from all the information i encounter. I don't need CNN or Fox News to tell me what to think. It also helps that i'm wired differently than most people. My predictions about Comey and Lynch for instance were spot on. Though it appears Comey struck a immunity deal to avoid any criminal charges. Basically i'm always right.

Pat??? Is that you hun?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

What does this mean? Why do you keep referencing "covfefe"?
Do you think it's still clever or are you trying to say something?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Depends on the state.. some don't recognize suicide at all so the insurance still has to pay.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

RUSSIAN hit job.

Do you have a motive?

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

Yes.

Amazed we are not storming every building with the name Clinton on it and burning them all down.

I really hope the entire clan gets a terminal disease.

Let's not be foolish. The last thing we need is vigilante justice. I would rather the story be true, myself. I would prefer the man wrote the note, and did what he said he did.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Oh man that was some funny dark humour you have there.

Not heard of that way to top oneself but people do get creative.

edit on 13-7-2017 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So, do I have this right? Smith gives an interview to the WSJ then supposedly offs himself a few days later before the WSJ prints the article. The WSJ, then prints their article after his death.

You would think Smith could have waited to make sure the article the WSJ writes is accurately reported.

What "reporter" printed the article? Oh...nvm...I see it now. Shane Harris. hmmmm.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
Sounds like the Trump death machine has claimed it's first victim. Stay tuned, more to come.

He was trying to obtain and expose Clinton's deleted emails... and you think Trump was involved in his death? That's a whole new leap in mental gymnastics.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
"Committee suicide"

Yeaaah, sure. Tack another mark. The Clintons are mob bosses on a whole other level. They make Capone look like a bitch. This family whacks heads of state as a matter of business.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

RUSSIAN hit job.

Are you being sarcastic or just confused??

WHy would Russia/Trump supposedly kill a guy who was trying to get dirt on Hillary????

LOLZ good effort trying to muddy the waters CNN

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I guess the hitman didn't know that life insurance doesn't pay off on suicide.

Might be a Russian misconception.

posted on Jul, 13 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
A family friend is a Coroner/Medical Examiner in Australia. She said that out of the hundreds of suicides she's worked on only 14 out of 100 ever write a suicide note. Of those that write suicide notes they are often very short, only averaging 6 words mainly apologizing for the suicide or past actions.

She said it's extremely suspicious if there are pages and pages of a suicide letter or paragraphs of texts explaining why. Such letters are often written by the culprit to cover their tracks or establish a motive of depression after the fact. Very interesting, but very sad that the majority of the time the loved ones will never be given a reason why.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Yet another Clinton opponent dies a mysterious death. But as the liberals have said, I'm sure this was a Trump hit job...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Notes shady as hell, everyone knows that life insurance don't pay off in cases of suicide.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join