It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I agree, the items are indeed plausible when looked at individually. People are also not rational when they're suicidal. Logical, yes, scarily so in most cases. But not rational. So there's that, too.

It's just reading like another bad soap opera/bad cop action movie/horrible novel...and my gut tells me it's either some seriously sloppy and apathetic murder or...it was done that way deliberately as a mocking gesture from whomever is behind all the # to watch everyone scramble to figure it out. I can't shake the feeling that it was more likely the latter.

I think some very disturbing information is about to surface in the next few weeks that will reveal some truths about high level officials, from both sides of the partisan polarity. This feels like a childish lashing out...a tantrum, really.

But this is the grownup world, and we're not playing childish games. This is chess, and every one of us are pawns. Only the losers lose everything. The only way we can hope to put this endless melodrama and childish bickering aside is if they tell us the truth. In all its ugliness. But there are those among them who, though complicit, want to remain so. They want exception. Well...we need them exposed. So we can remove their influence and think for our selves. They need to put up or shut up, before this reaches the point of no return.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConscienceZombie
I just had this thought. What if they are not killing them what we think. But the information they dig up is so horrendous, so disturbingly inhuman that the very knowing of it makes you not want to exist. The truth has that power. Just a thought.

This is getting very coincidental.

Interesting thought - but wouldn't you tell people about such things in the suicide note?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Does life insurance cover suicides as well? Seems weird to point that out in a suicide letter. The no foul play whatsoever line is also very weird. Why should people care about his reason to kill himself? Holy # this stinks to high heaven.

"I wasn't murdered, I promise!"

"On a side note, CNN is total Fake News"

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Generally speaking life insurance policies do not pay out for suicides.
Where did he get the Helium from?
What reason was provided to get it?
Why did his "ill health" become an issue at this moment in time? Why not before or after his investigation?
Why did he contact media only to kill himself?
The "suicide" note seems awkward given what we do know. The fact it specifically addresses foul play as not occurring is of interest.

His actions and suicide are inconsistent with his actions / investigation of the story he was working on. With all this said its possible there is information we dont know about that places this into proper context and reasoning. My gut feeling, based on available info, is this was a "forced suicide".
edit on 14-7-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   
Are u high or retarded? Lol these foos man... Has absolutely nothing to do with Trump, retards just spewing out dumb sht because they're brainwashed. Guy doesn't even bother reading the whole article or do a little research before he says some stupid ass sht. a reply to: WeDemBoyz

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You don't need a reason to buy helium.

www.walmart.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Orwells Ghost

Anybody that investigates the Clinton's more serious dealings gets killed.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

Like the guy in the movie "Soylent Green". Though there maybe more truth to your assumption than you may know (At least it's also possible too, given that a few people have offed themselves after researching similar topics)

Just saying.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
a reply to: Xcathdra

You don't need a reason to buy helium.

www.walmart.com...

Assuming he bought a tank instead of renting one. Suicide by Helium requires a min 8.9 cf or more, which is the minimum needed. Balloon kits you buy are a mixture of helium and air. You also have to take into account gases escaping from whatever medium was used over his head,

The reason I ask where he bought it from revolves around video footage as it would support the suicide ruling. If say he bought it from walmart at a certain date / time then video would reflect that.

Finally I just find it unusual he would go through the effort to obtain Clinton emails only to kill himself because of poor health.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Suicide?
It's not new.
Are you suggesting trump had this man murdered?

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Yes it does. Most will not cover suicide in the first two years however.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Suicide?
It's not new.
Are you suggesting trump had this man murdered?

Clinton would benefit the most by his death, not Trump.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

He was part of this conspiracy lifestyle. He wrote that to cover himself and keep idiots from making more of it than what he explained. That seems the most logical.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Of course it would be trumps camp lol.
Why would Clinton care?
The Russia story supports the DNC claim of Russian interference. Putting this in the Clinton camp would be totally idiotic.
But saying trump had anything to do with it is just as idiotic.

There's a lot of that going around.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes it does. Most will not cover suicide in the first two years however.

and only if the insurance policy specifically contains a suicide clause.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Who didn't ask for anything in return? You just lost me.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Maybe you should stay out of rabbit holes Alice.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Ok. Time to go.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Everyone please repeat after me:

"The Clinton's are our friends and are very nice people"

Everyone do it? Good. I just increased your lifespan.

posted on Jul, 14 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Basically i'm always right.

Not so far.
Keep trying.

Making it all up as you go isn't smart.
You only said where you don't get your news.
Mind saying where you do?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join